Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
PERTINENT QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Why is it that 40 million parents are furious at Clarence Thomas, the black Supreme Court justice, because he supposedly told an off-color joke to Anita Hill but they send their own daughters to public school where they are systematically sexually harrassed for 13 years? Why is that? Clarence Thomas supposedly told a joke to Anita Hill and they're outraged but they send their daughters off to tramp school where their daughters learn how to be tramps and worse.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The answer to that question is that it had nothing to do with a supposed remark and everything to do with the fact that Thomas is a conservative. Those same people who were ready to lynch Thomas, defended Bill Clinton by saying 'It's just about sex'. If they are being truthful in their views about sex, it doesn't surprise me that they would send their daughters to a public brothel....er....school.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath

BB,

Don't waste your energy. I don't think Enyart or the "Enyartians" get it.

Did you listen to the show?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Shimei

Did you listen to the show?
No. I listened to several of St. Bob the Broadcaster's shows when they first started publishing the archives. I do not appreciate his content or style of delivery. There are already enough "shock jocks" on the radio doing it much better, if I wanted to listen to such things...

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Nineveh

I did... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that story about the kindergartener was sad :(

Has anyone here been inside of a public school lately? I think I would be afraid to see what is going on.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

Has anyone here been inside of a public school lately? I think I would be afraid to see what is going on.
Yes, actually I have. I find them quite variable depending where you are.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Jefferson

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
If you send your child to public school you are a bad parent.
Quotes a man who has no children... :chuckle:

Freak

Originally posted by Jefferson

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Do all parents have all the options open to them as American homeschooling parents, Jefferson?

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Freak

Do all parents have all the options open to them as American homeschooling parents, Jefferson?

I dunno about all, but some of us make the options. If you really want to do a thing, you will find a way, if you don't, you will find an excuse. Even the Christian schools where I live aren't exactly places for kids :(

billwald

"Do all parents have all the options open to them as American homeschooling parents, Jefferson?"

NO. Each state has its own school policy, as it should be.

Freak

Originally posted by Nineveh

I dunno about all, but some of us make the options.
Apparently you haven't spent time in or have any knowledge of life, in the inner city.

If you really want to do a thing, you will find a way, if you don't, you will find an excuse.
Sometimes homeschool isn't an option when there is a single parent who has to work to support their family.

Even the Christian schools where I live aren't exactly places for kids :(
That may be but your area is but 1 area. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

I saw some well-behaved students who were being taught by a Christian teacher.

I know three public school teachers. What they tell me sounds pretty bad.

You are defending the godless public school system because one of the teachers is a Christian? Ok.

Freak

I know three public school teachers. What they tell me sounds pretty bad.
I know alot more and I have heard some positive things.

You are defending the godless public school system Freak? Ok.
Nope. Just stating the facts. Curious..do you have any kids? Are you a parent?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

I know alot more and I have heard some positive things.

How do you know what I know about the public schools Freak. All I said is I have not been inside of one for a long time.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is Freak actually advocating the government school system that promotes evil-ution, atheism, abortion, homosexuality, relative morality and more????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.