• Closed Borders
  • Anti-Racial Guilt
  • Anti-Racism
  • Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
  • Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
  • Glorifying the Entrepreneur
  • Venerating the Housewife
  • Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

• Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

Where is the racism?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Meanwhile,

Here we have black BLM mobs assaulting elderly white people and using anti-white racist language.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Have you ever wondered why the national liberal media never shows a photograph of the chairman of the Proud Boys? It's because he's black. It's kind of difficult to accuse a black man of being a white nationalist so they censor his photograph from their audience. His name is Enrique Tarrio and you can see photographs of him HERE

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Have you ever wondered why the national liberal media never shows a photograph of the chairman of the Proud Boys? It's because he's black. It's kind of difficult to accuse a black man of being a white nationalist so they censor his photograph from their audience. His name is Enrique Tarrio and you can see photographs of him HERE

I understand that Proud Boys is big with certain Latino groups too.

Just to show you how Google and Youtube are manipulating data, I could not find one other video that does not characterize them as Far Right or Racist.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

WRITTEN BY: SHARIKA SOAL

A woman who has been dragged thru drama after drama and harassed online by high profile Hollywood Resistance accounts spoke to Populist Media about her love and respect for a group of posters now banned from Twitter, The Proud Boys.

“I met the Proud Boys account in May they supported me through one of the worst attacks from the Hollywood resistance. I was honestly looking for some sort of protection,” said Sharika Soal, Celebrity Publicist, and former Hollywood Resistance member.​
“My Proud Boy posted a video showing Proud Boys throwing out a white nationalist from their rally, and so I tagged them in a tweet and I was so relieved. It was the first time I had actually seen someone from the right physically show me they would not stand for the KKK infiltrating their party to terrorize my community it honestly brought me to tears I loved them instantly,” she said.​

Last edited: