The Proposed Trump Wall

The Proposed Trump Wall

• Total voters

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I hope you're joking Tam. You want government sponsored assassins to straight out murder unarmed civilians?
I am sure she was joking but for the record, there is nothing illegal about shooting someone who is attempting to infiltrate a sovereign nation. There are many nations where you will get shot if they see you trying to sneak in. Being unarmed is irrelevant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
51CwKMocapL.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

What two states have grown the most? first California, then Florida and why? They are warm states with little winter. Florida is very humid, while California has ideal weather, but it is very expensive and crowded. Look at Baja; it is more like California, but even better weather; less winter, beautiful land with lots of ocean front property.

How long will it take for the US to make immigration policy allowing US citizens the right to immigrate to Mexico, allowing older US citizens have citizen status in better climates?

In the past, people had to live close to their work, but now those in executive positions can do all their work though the net.

I think it will start off with more retirement folks looking for warm year-around living and lead to better laws for immigration into Mexico, then move on to almost a population exchange; worker moving into the USA and executives moving to Mexico.

What might seem to begin as political policies distancing the USA form Mexico , with NAFTA being questioned, will inevitability lead to open, but regulated borders.

theophilus

Why'd it have to be snakes? I hate snakes.
- Indiana Jones

I'm laughing because I hauled a snake around my neighborhood in an attempt to ID it and found out it was a copperhead.

My neighbors don't speak to me anymore.

:)

Yes, it was alive and un-pleased with the handling.

theophilus

Recently, I was watching an episode of Nature in the Honey Badger.

Part of that episode featured the adventures of a honey badger while it was kept on a rather large compound, that it might be free to roam around.

The little bugger spent its' time attempting to escape, or rather, succeeding at escaping, no matter what the man did to keep it in captivity until it was well enough to return to the wild.

No matter what the man did to prevent it from escaping; the badger managed to successfully use that in the service of its' escape.

At one point it climbed up a fence to unlock a top lock while another badger unlocked the bottom lock - and held the gate steady, lol

So the man built a wall nice and deep, so the badger could not dig its way out.

He also isolated the badger from it's buddy.

In the middle of the compound was a small tree.

So the badger chewed off a branch, walked over to the wall, propped it up against the wall, climbed up to the top, and ran off.

So the man made the wall even taller.

The badger simply dug up the dirt, made a staircase, walked up the stairs, and ran off.

Another time the man put a beehive in the middle of the compound. He put it on these tall steel legs and the badger kept sliding down each time it attempted to get up to that honey.

At this point, the man had returned the other badger.

It's watching the other badger fail to climb those steel legs.

You could swear it was taking it all in and doing some calculations.

Next thing the man knew, this other badger came up with a different manner of climbing and got itself to that honey, lol

I mean, it was just one lovable, hilariously ingenius solution after another.

Eventually, the little guy was well enough, and the man set it free.

And that is an animal.

I doubt a wall is going to stop people from doing what they have to to feed their families.

We forget how ingenious we were at coming up with ways to steal their distant cousin's land's from them to begin with.

I watched that, too.

Honey badgers are bad ju-ju.

:)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
........I doubt a wall is going to stop people from doing what they have to to feed their families........
This is so typical of Leftwing ignorance. So now a person must commit a federal offense and infiltrate a foreign nation to feed their family.

Here's what people like Dumboh never consider: If you are an American citizen and poor and homeless, and you rob a store or break into a store - essentially commit a felony - and you're excuse is you need to feed your family, guess what: You're going to jail. Period. But if a foreigner actually commits a Federal crime and his excuse is to feed his family, then Danoh says be nice to them and give them free college and healthcare.... ....oh, and a driver's license too..

Just to re-cap:
American Citizen: Commits crime to feed family - Off to jail.
Illegal Foreigner: Commits Federal offense to feed family - Free college and healthcare and a driver's license.

Such is the twisted demented world inside the liberal brain.

The Berean

Immigration from Mexcio has been dropping for several years now.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

Danoh

This is so typical of Leftwing ignorance. So now a person must commit a federal offense and infiltrate a foreign nation to feed their family.

Here's what people like Dumboh never consider: If you are an American citizen and poor and homeless, and you rob a store or break into a store - essentially commit a felony - and you're excuse is you need to feed your family, guess what: You're going to jail. Period. But if a foreigner actually commits a Federal crime and his excuse is to feed his family, then Danoh says be nice to them and give them free college and healthcare.... ....oh, and a driver's license too..

Just to re-cap:
American Citizen: Commits crime to feed family - Off to jail.
Illegal Foreigner: Commits Federal offense to feed family - Free college and healthcare and a driver's license.

Such is the twisted demented world inside the liberal brain.

Hey moron, I don't condone their coming here illegally.

Geez are you Trumpers stupid.

Par for your ever one-sided course.

The Berean

I have to hand it to President Trump. He's not wasting any time.

Trump orders building of Mexico border wall, targets U.S. 'sanctuary' cities

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump signed directives on Wednesday to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border and strip funding from cities that shield illegal immigrants as he charged ahead with sweeping and divisive plans to transform how the United States deals with immigration and national security.

The Republican president is expected to take additional steps in the coming days to limit legal immigration, including executive orders restricting refugees and blocking the issuing of visas to people from several Muslim-majority Middle Eastern and North African countries including Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Yemen.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A continuous 5 ft thick 25 ft high concrete reinforced wall across the entire border.

We're trying to keep out illegals, not deflect a medieval siege.

New added wall sections added to areas current without any substantial barriers.

They'll just hop it.

New added fencing to reinenforce current fencing.

They'll just hop it.

No wall but enhanced border patrol staffing and use of high tech drones and camera ssytems.

Perhaps.

Maybe some of that plus a wall that is simply designed for people to not be able to hop over. I mean, do we need to call in Mensa to figure it out :rolleyes:

Our current walls are sorry.

Come on now :chuckle:
11794500-large.jpg