the president has a point RE using term "Islamic extremists"

republicanchick

yeh, the president, i have to admit, has a point about... well, certain people making a big issue out of him not facing up to the fact that we are dealing with Islamic extremism..

True, you don't hear about Methodist extremist terrorists... Catholic terrorists... Presbyterian terrorists.. .or if you do (?) you don't hear about them being so extreme as to cut off people's heads b/c they are not... (Methodist, Catholic, etc..)

But still,i think we can all agree (?) that we should be against ALL terrorism, no matter whether it is Islamic or.. whatever.

So... Why don't we also focus on the terrorism that is going on in

abortion clinics?

Why is no one ever speaking of THIS kind of terrorism:

Every day, thousands of children, sleeping peacefully in the womb, are burned to death, just as that Jordanian was...

Every day, innocent children in the womb have their heads cut off (late term abortion), just as those victims of ISIS did

He's right... we should hate terrorism wherever we find it...

___

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
yeh, the president, i have to admit, has a point about... well, certain people making a big issue out of him not facing up to the fact that we are dealing with Islamic extremism..

True, you don't hear about Methodist extremist terrorists... Catholic terrorists... Presbyterian terrorists.. .or if you do (?) you don't hear about them being so extreme as to cut off people's heads b/c they are not... (Methodist, Catholic, etc..)

But still,i think we can all agree (?) that we should be against ALL terrorism, no matter whether it is Islamic or.. whatever.

So... Why don't we also focus on the terrorism that is going on in

abortion clinics?

Why is no one ever speaking of THIS kind of terrorism:

Every day, thousands of children, sleeping peacefully in the womb, are burned to death, just as that Jordanian was...

Every day, innocent children in the womb have their heads cut off (late term abortion), just as those victims of ISIS did

He's right... we should hate terrorism wherever we find it...

___

Amen

republicanchick

actually, i think it is EARLY term abortion where the child is de-capitated...

i don't know. i saw the gory photos years and years ago.. and have never wanted to look @ them again...

so my memory is not so good on this... but i do know that one method of abortion does that..

republicanchick

Amen, means agreement, from me - When I believe something is truthful to God. mainly just your last sentence. - :patrol:

but Pres O doesn't want to discuss THAT kind of terrorism b/c he was always busy promoting it...

how could terrorists get anywhere if they didn't have people supporting them and promoting their terrorism?

can you spell Hypocrite?

_____

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:patrol:
but Pres O doesn't want to discuss THAT kind of terrorism b/c he was always busy promoting it...

how could terrorists get anywhere if they didn't have people supporting them and promoting their terrorism?

can you spell Hypocrite?

_____

the issues you talk about are so deep and interconnected, this new "brand' of terrorism must be stopped, but they are spreading out all over the world. not just one place. i don't research abortion much. too sad. i was pro-choice early in life, due to lack of knowledge and understanding. i'm a man, certainly different perspective than women.
i friend of mine found out when he was 18 that he should have had a younger brother/sister, lost to abortion. The Bible changed my mind. i'm PRO-LIFE and vote that way. it's not for one president to decide. i am not an activist of any kind, but violence is no answer for abortion. as far as ISIS, they must be dealt with, by the whole world - :Clete:

republicanchick

:patrol:

the issues you talk about are so deep and interconnected, this new "brand' of terrorism must be stopped, but they are spreading out all over the world. not just one place. i don't research abortion much. too sad. i was pro-choice early in life, due to lack of knowledge and understanding. i'm a man, certainly different perspective than women.
i friend of mine found out when he was 18 that he should have had a younger brother/sister, lost to abortion. The Bible changed my mind. i'm PRO-LIFE and vote that way. it's not for one president to decide. i am not an activist of any kind, but violence is no answer for abortion. as far as ISIS, they must be dealt with, by the whole world - :Clete:

America is a big hypocrite b/c of legalized abortion

We roll our eyes in holy horror @ what ISIS is doing and yet we are doing the same thing.. except babies in the womb are a little more innocent and helpless than adults...

which reminds me: everyone in the US should get a machine gun (if they are legal?) for when ISIS gets here

__

republicanchick

then there are the "terrorists" who ruin others' lives through WORDS

(lies, in other words)

liberals

I hope none of us believes their lies come the next election

=