The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2026 AD Based on the Jubilee Year Cycles

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The year of the second coming of Jesus Christ will probably be around 2026 AD, around the days of the Festival of Trumpets, which is Rosh Hashanah, which will be around the beginning of autumn, for although we do not know the hour nor the day of the second coming of Jesus Christ, we can come to know the approximate year and time based on the 1,290 years of Daniel, which began around 600 BC when temple sacrifices ceased, to around 691 AD when the Dome of the Rock was built on the site of the holy temple as an “abomination of desolation”, then another 1,335 years mentioned in Daniel, which ends around 2026 AD, where in the autumn of 2026 AD is also the start of a year of Jubilee counting years in cycles of 50 from a known year of Jubilee that began in the autumn of 26 AD, which was in the year after Jesus Christ became anointed with the holy spirit, which was around the autumn of 26 AD, where the autumn of 26 AD was the end of a Sabbatical year that also marked the beginning of a Jubilee year, which correlated with the 70 weeks of Daniel, which began around 458 BC from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem to the time of the anointing of Jesus Christ around 483 years later, where he died around the spring of 30 AD three and a half years after receiving the holy spirit. Also, we know Jesus Christ will return around the Festival of Trumpets since his return comes with the sound of trumpets.

You can view the full study here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/10/1...-cycles-and-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel/ .

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
No man knows, not even Jesus knows, when the end times will begin. It is vain hubris to claim to know when He will return.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
No man knows, not even Jesus knows, when the end times will begin. It is vain hubris to claim to know when He will return.

It is hubris to understand the appointed times of the Law and the book of Daniel? Nothing of what I explained is based on any secret knowledge, it is based on the times that God himself gave that are found in the scriptures. Stop being so obtuse.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Yes it is. God didn't tell Jesus. I'm sure Jesus knows the law far better than you and I can ever hope and He didn't know. So if God didn't tell Jesus, in fact, Jesus said ONLY God knows, why should we believe your claim of special understanding?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is. God didn't tell Jesus. I'm sure Jesus knows the law far better than you and I can ever hope and He didn't know. So if God didn't tell Jesus, in fact, Jesus said ONLY God knows, why should we believe your claim of special understanding?

Because even I don't claim to know the day nor hour. Knowing the day and hour is not the same as knowing the year, no different than comparing the exact hour to knowing the millennium Christ would indeed come in, at the 6,000th year mark since creation. Again, stop being so obtuse.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
There have been several on this site that have made claims similar to yours. They all have one thing in common; they were all wrong.

MennoSota

Jehovah's Witness have been dropping dates since 1914 and Charles Taze Russell's false prophesy. People keep predicting anyway.
Folks get so caught up in the might be of the future that they miss God's call to live holy lives today. Walk in step with the Spirit today and don't worry about tomorrow. Today has enough on its own.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The year of the second coming of Jesus Christ will probably be around 2026 AD, around the days of the Festival of Trumpets, which is Rosh Hashanah, which will be around the beginning of autumn, for although we do not know the hour nor the day of the second coming of Jesus Christ, we can come to know the approximate year and time based on the 1,290 years of Daniel, which began around 600 BC when temple sacrifices ceased, to around 691 AD when the Dome of the Rock was built on the site of the holy temple as an “abomination of desolation”, then another 1,335 years mentioned in Daniel, which ends around 2026 AD, where in the autumn of 2026 AD is also the start of a year of Jubilee counting years in cycles of 50 from a known year of Jubilee that began in the autumn of 26 AD, which was in the year after Jesus Christ became anointed with the holy spirit, which was around the autumn of 26 AD, where the autumn of 26 AD was the end of a Sabbatical year that also marked the beginning of a Jubilee year, which correlated with the 70 weeks of Daniel, which began around 458 BC from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem to the time of the anointing of Jesus Christ around 483 years later, where he died around the spring of 30 AD three and a half years after receiving the holy spirit. Also, we know Jesus Christ will return around the Festival of Trumpets since his return comes with the sound of trumpets.

You can view the full study here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/10/1...-cycles-and-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel/ .
Here's two reasons why this is wrong:

1) The Lord's return has always been imminent.

2) The Apostles expected Him to return within their lifetime, and they even wrote about.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Question for you:

Can I pay you $500 now, and in 2026 all your worldly possessions be transferred to my name? I mean, you won't need them, will you? You'll be in heaven, right?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Question for you:

Can I pay you $500 now, and in 2026 all your worldly possessions be transferred to my name? I mean, you won't need them, will you? You'll be in heaven, right?

No one goes to heaven. The inheritance of the chosen is the earth. You've got it all wrong and it is because you have it all wrong that you cannot accept a basic teaching based on the timelines of the Torah and of the book of Daniel because you are darkened in understanding.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No one goes to heaven. The inheritance of the chosen is the earth. You've got it all wrong and it is because you have it all wrong that you cannot accept a basic teaching based on the timelines of the Torah and of the book of Daniel because you are darkened in understanding.

Here's the thing:

I'm not part of the "Chosen" nation (Israel).

I'm part of the Body of Christ.

Let me ask you this:

Is there any indication in the first five books of the New Testament that Christ would return within 10 years of His resurrection?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Here's the thing:

I'm not part of the "Chosen" nation (Israel).

I'm part of the Body of Christ.

Let me ask you this:

Is there any indication in the first five books of the New Testament that Christ would return within 10 years of His resurrection?

The body of Christ IS the chosen nation of Israel, for the Gentiles are being grafted into the one olive tree, and will all be called Israel in the kingdom of Christ, when Christ comes to rule on the earth, and all are chosen from before the foundation of the world, both Jew and Gentile. Again, you lack understanding, and it is because of your lack of understanding that you cannot understand the appointed times of God. For even Paul knew that there were events that first had to take place before the coming of Christ would be, hence,

Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. (2 Thessalonians 2:3 [NIV])

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The body of Christ IS the chosen nation of Israel, for the Gentiles are being grafted into the one olive tree, and will all be called Israel in the kingdom of Christ, when Christ comes to rule on the earth, and all are chosen from before the foundation of the world, both Jew and Gentile.

Then I have a question for you:

Why Paul? Why would God make Paul an Apostle if the Body of Christ (which isn't even mentioned until Paul comes along, by Paul) is really just Israel?

Again, you lack understanding, and it is because of your lack of understanding that you cannot understand the appointed times of God.

You can say I lack understanding all day long. That doesn't make it so.

Gav, who is "the circumcised" in Galatians 2:9?

For even Paul knew that there were events that first had to take place before the coming of Christ would be, hence,

Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. (2 Thessalonians 2:3 [NIV])

Sure, but "Things that must happen" do not indicate when those things will happen.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Then I have a question for you:

Why Paul? Why would God make Paul an Apostle if the Body of Christ (which isn't even mentioned until Paul comes along, by Paul) is really just Israel?

You can say I lack understanding all day long. That doesn't make it so.

Gav, who is "the circumcised" in Galatians 2:9?

Sure, but "Things that must happen" do not indicate when those things will happen.

Because deliverance has come to the Gentiles also, through Christ.

Apple7

you-did-this-just-moments-before-you-made-this-post-17698944.png