The Original Sin-The spirit of Eve

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ORIGINAL SIN-SIN NATURE-PRIDE
THE SPIRIT OF EVE

Gen 3:1-5

1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
(NKJ)

NEW TESTAMENT
Original Sin
LAWS, RULES, ORDERS, COMMANDMENTS STRONG REQUESTS
[Rom 7:5-13
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet."
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all [manner of evil] desire. For apart from the law sin [was] dead.
9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.
10 And the commandment, which [was] to [bring] life, I found to [bring] death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed [me].
12 Therefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.

Everyone has a rebellous spirit in them. That wants to rebel against authority, rules, laws , commandments, even a strong request from someone. Adam and Eve had that spirit. When God said dont eat of that fruit. We all have to deal with it. someone says dont do it, we then desire to do it. Someone says do it, we then desire to not do it. The original sin is pride.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[2Co 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
[1Ti 2:13-14
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[1Ti 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
[1Co 11:1-3
1 Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
Rev 2=20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)