The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol I do that is why and how I found the Holy Spirit. The only guarantee in the whole bible. I have demonstrated Him to you for 20 years. But you have always rejected the Holy Spirit.

No you don't. You believe in Matthew through Revelation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lolol What is wrong with you? I believe the old testament was teaching the coming of the Messiah, and He came. I believe the Messiah that the old testament is now obsolete. Which it is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
For 20 years I have been proving you wrong in what you say with the verses. To show you that if you knew the Holy Spirit He could have given you the same verses to stop you from believing what came out of your mouth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone on TOL knows that Squeaky is a follower of the Father of lies. He has proved that over the years. People have come to him in honesty and the truth but he refuses to believe,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
in your fevered imagination, perhaps

squeaky, you are demon-possessed, demon-led - a fraud, a fake, a liar, the child of your father, the father of lies

I said
lol Your full of bitter envy. And it has defiled you.

[Act 8:23
[23] "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
[Rom 3:14
[14] "Whose mouth [is] full of cursing and bitterness."
[Eph 4:31
[31] Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
[Heb 12:15
[15] looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lol Your full of bitter envy.

nope, just willing to let others here know what they're dealing with when they engage you - you are not a follower of Christ

you are a follower of satan, spreading his lies

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
For 20 years I have been proving you wrong in what you say with the verses. To show you that if you knew the Holy Spirit He could have given you the same verses to stop you from believing what came out of your mouth.

For twenty years you have been blaspheming the name of Jesus. Don't you think it is about time you stopped

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
nope, just willing to let others here know what they're dealing with when they engage you - you are not a follower of Christ

you are a follower of satan, spreading his lies

I said
lol You better hope they dont read my threads and find out I follow Jesus, I quote Jesus, I have the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then they will know that your just full of bitter envy.

[Jhn 3:33-34
[33] "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
[34] "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
For twenty years you have been blaspheming the name of Jesus. Don't you think it is about time you stopped

I said
lol For 20 years I have showed you that a real Christian can follow the rules of believing and find all their answers to questions within the scriptures. And why the Holy Spirit only quotes scripture. And why the Holy Spirit will never teach the trinity. Because it isnt even in scripture. Even the Holy Spirit follows the rules of believing. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
most people don't - they recognize you for what you are

only a very few deluded fools fall into your trap here

I said
lolol You really are an idiot. Think about it. There is absolutely no spiritual reason for you to even be on one of my threads. Because you totally disagree with me. So why would you be here? The only thing that is left is bitter envy. You dont know the Holy Spirit and its obvious you wish you did. And you see me demonstrating the Holy Spirit in most of my replies. And you see me with the revelations of Jesus Christ that you have never received yet. The only reason you would be here now is bitter envy.

Bitter envy
Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
Acts 8:22-23
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
23 "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Luke 6:41-49
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
43 "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great."
1 Pet 2:15-17
15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
16 as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God.
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
Matt 7:1-5
1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)
XXX Bitter envy will destroy your walk. If there is any bitterness towards another dont talk to that person until you get rid of the bitterness. The devil will have you judging him and bearing false witness against him. And dont be deceived into thinking that someone elses boldness is pride. If they are bold enough to quote the Word of God that is the Holy Spirit leading them. Bitterness is an unclean spirit that is tormenting you. If you give into that unclean spirit the same spirit will also give you a good feeling. Because you feed him. Every time you give into an unclean spirit he gets alittle stronger. Every time you resist him he gets alittle weaker.

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:9-13
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
(NKJ)
xxx Many Christians will loose their salvation because of bitter envy.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said:
I said
lolol You really are an idiot.

keep showing everybody your true colors squeaky, i couldn't ask for more :sigh:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said:

keep showing everybody your true colors squeaky, i couldn't ask for more :sigh:

He'll keep showing his colors. All we have to do is let him roll. He is always getting banned for his anti-Christian threads.