The New Tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I'm sure everyone agrees on that. It's in plain view in the Bible.

Just because it’s in plain view in the Bible, doesn’t mean that “ANYONE” will believe it.

Acts 2:38 KJV ----- is also in the Bible, but how many believe that “every one of you” were COMMANDED / ORDERED / ORDAINED to “BE” baptized? – It didn’t say, - will be baptized, - but “repent and BE BAPTIZED”. – That’s in plain view also, BUT!

Paul – 072110

Letsargue

Are you giving us the clue that being baptized 100% always mean "speaking in tongues"? Are you saying the speaking in tongues is the evidence of being baptized by the Holy Spirit and if that didn't happen, you're not baptized and saved?

To your last two posts.

Do I speak in tongues? – Not the Tongues of men, only English somewhat.

The tongue of the Spirit is TRUTH; the Spirit of Truth / the Comforter. - Truth is the language of God that very, very few can understand. Most, only think they understand the Truth, the Tongue of the Spirit or the Angels.
1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV – “Though I speak with the tongues of men – ( AND OF ANGELS ) -, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass”.

The only reason that a lost person is baptized is because he has received the seed of Christ into a GOOD AND HONEST HEART. It must be planted, and watered that the seed may rise to walk.

A babe in Christ may not have enough knowledge to teach in Truth; however, he can usually always understand the Truth / the Tongue of the Spirit. Hearing, and speaking or teaching are two different things in Christ.

Paul – 072110

Letsargue

I have a gut feeling that you don't speak in tongues as we have seen in most mainline charismatic churches. I think you're being coached by your church into speaking in tongues but not yet spoke in tongues. You sound like your giving yourself positive languages/posts with hope that might lead you into speaking in tongues.

Unless you have a different view of tongues that are not popular with the charismatic churches.

You're hiding something and I can't quite put my finger on it.

WOW!

I speak english, and the tongue of Angels, the same language of the Holy Ghost / Spirit. -- The language of the Holy Ghost / Spirit is "TRUTH", JUST TRUTH! - TRUTH is the language of Christ that is misunderstood by the lost. They cannot understand Truth. -- You are having a hard time understanding that the tongue of Angels is TRUTH.

There is the Word of God in the LETTER, and in that same Word of God, there is the SPIRIT OF THE WORD OF GOD. The lost cannot understand the Spirit of the Word of God. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV -

God does not, nor has he ever spoken in any tongue of man. God has his own tomgue that a Christian is given when he is added to the Kingdom of Heaven by Christ.

I have used all kinds of Scriptures in this description of the tongues of the Spirit and of the Angels. This is found in the SPIRIT OF THE WORD, not in the letter of it. --- You may have to go back to your Prophet to hear what he has to say about things that are not TRUTH, listen to that man. and not the Spirit, and play Christian like the others. --- Or keep asking questions, we may get lucky.

Paul -- 072210

Letsargue

In the Enter the Dragon movie, One guy introduced himself and told Bruce Lee that he was so-so and what his style of kung fu was. The guy asked Bruce Lee what his style was and Bruce replied to him,"Fighting without fighting!"

Are the New Tongues, "Speaking in tongues without speaking in tongues"? Is this a new movement where a person doesn't babble/utter in unknown language where no one in the congregation understands except for the interpreter?

If the New tongues speaks in familiar languages, such as plain English, without the aid of the interpreter, then this is called preaching or proclaiming. Right?

Keep going. Tell us more

I saw the movie more that once, Lee left his donkey out in the water and didn't fight at all, and swamped him.

I follow your question.

You're close, but don't destroy the idea of the "TONGUE" of the Spirit. --- Just about everything I speak to you is in the tongue of the Spirit. If you could hear the others laughing at it, or scoffing it, you'd know that they can not understand what I speak. -- If I said the things they understood, it would not be found in the Scriptures, but be the Tongue of the Devil, LIES!, and not the Tongue of the Spirit in Truth. -- Now, is that understood?

Paul -- 072210

Letsargue

"We" (?) as in you mean I might get lucky to be baptized by the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues and you succeeded in saving me?

Let's go back and tell me we're talking about the popular old style of speaking in tongues as seen in Assembly of God. Below is a clip but I'm not sure if I pick the right one. I'm referring to the speaking in tongues that are popular in the Assembly of God churches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT7tpCWF450

This may be an example of people that utter in the spirit and supposedly, as claimed by many, have an interpreter to translate the utters into English. Are you agreeing with this type of utter as seen in this video? Perhaps you can tell us what church you agree with so we can have an idea how to narrow down what you're trying to tell us. Perhaps your a Kenneth Copeland fan. Maybe you're among those in the Benny Hinn congregations. Or maybe you secretly practice Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh techniques. Could you know exactly what Peter Popoff, Creflo Dollar are preaching about? Perhaps you go to the Toronto Blessing or Vineyard church.

Let's start somewhere and tell us you agree or not agree with the video above and their practices. You may have been saying, "YES !, I speak in Tongues" but I'm asking in what way.

Seems to me that new tongue is simply re-translating everything TOL has been saying since the board was created. The way you're saying it has some flavors of Calvinism, Arminianism Pentecostalism and Open Theism. You're re-wording things in a new way but still the old Bible theology. How can a New Age Movement be new if they are a re-translations of the old and ancient metaphysical philosophies.

So the The New Tongues is a re-translation of _____________?

T.D. Drakes?

My old computer is to slow to download anything.

You are not listening at all.
I told you exactly what the tongues is or are.

NO! - I am not of any of those people or Churches, none of them.

I've already told you that my Church is IN HEAVEN. There is NO carnal portion of it there in your world, none of it!. Maybe you cannot understand my tongue / or language at all. ---- John 8:43 KJV - "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word".

You ask about my Tongue / my Language when you speek it not, neither do you understand the voice of the WORD. - Angels have spoken many times and never are they heard by the LOST. -- If I were you, I'd take heed and stop and think on what it takes to be a Christian. Then maybe you could understand, not until THEN.

Paul -- 072210

Letsargue

I understand the Bible is the Word of God and if you're going to use it in a creative way, then so be it. I don't think there's anything new in what you're saying. Maybe you're mystifying it to sound like it's new.

There is nothing new about the voice of the Spirit. There is nothing mystical about the voice of Angels. ----- Genesis 3:10 KJV - & - Genesis 3:8 KJV - "They heard the VOICE OF GOD WALKING". --- They didn't SEE the VOICE WALK, they HEARD THE VOICE WALK. -- Things are a little diffrent than what is being taught by the fools in the modern churches in your world.

Paul -- 072210

Letsargue

All of what you said sounds familiar so I'm hearing ya. This familiarity is coming straight from the Bible. Your tongue is repeating whats already in the Bible. Nothing new and I'm sure you agree. I'll look out for your interesting new tongue language if spoken by others other than you and will read what you say as well. It does have an Calvinistic flavor but a little too much Arminian and Open Theism salt in the Charismatic/Pentecostal soup. The Old and New Tongue Soup. When one eats too much salt, they crave for something sweet. Try something a little sweeter and be sweet to others. Your posts started off with hot peppers :devil: with no blissful water to wash it down.

I'll stick with the written Words of the Bible and the inspirations of the Holy Spirit. You do add an entertaining mystery to it, though. If you prophesy something new, let us know so we can be on the look out.

While you assume most of us don't understand, I did enjoy our conversations and will keep an eye on you. I would like to see an Assembly of God'ers, Vineyard'ers, other babble speakers or devil Tongue speakers step in and continue this debate.

Any takers here, TOL?

There you go again, I do stick to the Word of God, - both, the Letter and the Spirit of it. The Spirit of it is the Tongue of the Letter of the WORD / GOD / CHRIST / HOLY GHOST / THE COMFORTNER.

Cowards, who are in religion for the popularity of it, cannot expose themselves to the real Truth. So don’t count on anyone really tuning in for a good argument, or to try to correct me.

I’m guessing, are you a Presbyterian / United Presbyterian? --- Goral Ridge Hour, type?

Paul – 072310

Letsargue

All of what you said sounds familiar so I'm hearing ya. This familiarity is coming straight from the Bible. Your tongue is repeating whats already in the Bible. Nothing new and I'm sure you agree. I'll look out for your interesting new tongue language if spoken by others other than you and will read what you say as well. It does have an Calvinistic flavor but a little too much Arminian and Open Theism salt in the Charismatic/Pentecostal soup. The Old and New Tongue Soup. When one eats too much salt, they crave for something sweet. Try something a little sweeter and be sweet to others. Your posts started off with hot peppers :devil: with no blissful water to wash it down.

I'll stick with the written Words of the Bible and the inspirations of the Holy Spirit. You do add an entertaining mystery to it, though. If you prophesy something new, let us know so we can be on the look out.

While you assume most of us don't understand, I did enjoy our conversations and will keep an eye on you. I would like to see an Assembly of God'ers, Vineyard'ers, other babble speakers or devil Tongue speakers step in and continue this debate.

Any takers here, TOL?

Truth is FIRE to the lost, and Living Waters to the Christian. -- Hebrews 1:7 KJV --- 2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV -

Paul -- 072310

taikoo

Understanding the New Tongue is the key to Salvation for the good and honest heart. Without a good and honest heart, there is no possible way for the person to come to the understanding what is being taught by the prophet. It’s the Prophet, or minister of Christ who speaks in the Tongue of the Holy Ghost, as the Spirit gives him utterance. Only when the minister is in the Spirit can he speak with the New Tongue. The same with the hearer; - being of a good heart, the Spirit DRAWS him and gives him the understanding or the interpretation of the New Tongue. – The good heart has received the Holy Ghost before being Baptized, but not Eternal Life yet. The Spirit sleepeth within and has need to be quickened. - However, the sarcastic fool will mock and make fun of Christ upon hearing things he cannot receive and understand. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV –

John 6:44 KJV - “No man can come to me, except THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME DRAW HIM”. ----- The Father cannot and will not “DRAW” a sarcastic fool to Jesus. – DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT NEW TONGUE SAID? – The sarcastic fool will, ------ Psalms 10:2 KJV – “The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor”. – Look in the mirror!

Can any of you remember what the Lord said in the Parable of the sower?- The seed that fell in rocky ground and among thorns bears no fruit. – However, the good ground is the good and honest heart. When the seed / Word is preached to the good heart, it bears much knowledge / -- fruit. - I think that is called, the Father has “DRAWN” him. – The foolish think that a person is a Christian just by wanting to be a Christian. - YOU FOOL! – That’s how most of you got to be false christians, knowing nothing but sarcastic and hateful trash from your elder brother in hell! ----- You say, I’m sarcastic and hateful? ---- Proverbs 8:13 KJV - The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate”. -- & --.Psalms 97:10 KJV – “Ye that love the LORD, hate evil”. --- There’s the mirror you can look at yourself in.

A Christian, or even just a good and honest heart, who is not even a Christian yet, can see and hear the foolish nonsense that murmurs and bickers back and forth among the fools who think they know it ALL!
2 Peter 3:16 KJV – “In all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood , WHICH THEY THAT ARE UNLEARNED and unstable WREST, AS THEY DO ALSO THE OTHER SCRIPTURES, UNTO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION”. ----- Guess what Peter is saying about Paul, or can you not hear the Spirit?
1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV – ( PAUL ) - “Though I speak with the tongues of men AND OF ANGELS”. ---- GUESS WHAT! – You missed the point!

The arrogance of the Churches of Christ dance to the tune of the following Scripture.
Acts 10:47 KJV – “Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, WHICH HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST AS WELL AS WE? ----- The Churches of Christ have the water correct, but in their arrogance, blindly explain away the receiving the Holy Ghost before Baptism, like the fools they are, and knowing nothing of the tongues of the Angels. And like many, they deny even that the tongues exist.

Let me point out something here: - Even though someone may be an unbeliever, or even an Atheist at any present time; they may still be of a good and honest heart. – Anyone listening to all the garbage being taught everywhere, it’s easy to see how even a good and honest heart may have doubts about all the trash being taught about Christ and God. - So any of you “Unbelievers”, take heed. – You may be more right than most of these lying false prophets of some foolish false God and false Christ. They’re everywhere! - However, they’re easy to spot; they LOOK AND SOUND exactly like the Devil or hell. ---- Mark 13:22-23 KJV – “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23- But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things”. --- ALL THINGS! – You can’t even believe that! --- I haven’t even come close yet, to telling you what all Christ told them in person; but I’m working on it. - So, all you foolish know-it-alls, and answer men, keep up your transparencies, for many can see through you, but not your own kind, they are as blind as you are.

Again! – The New Tongue is the speaking or the teaching of the Holy Ghost, in his own tongue, the TRUTH. – Unheard and misunderstood and misquoted by the lost fools, but may be over-looked by many good and honest hearts. ---- Matthew 23:13 KJV – “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for YE NEITHER GO IN YOURSELVES, NEITHER SUFFER YE THEM THAT ARE ENTERING TO GO IN”.

It should be very embarrassing and shameful to be such a cursed fool! – However, they are not at all ashamed, because of their hateful, arrogance and jealousy.

Paul – 071510

The new tongue for everybody will be Chinese.

My ancestors were writing poetry while yours were still poking at cave bears and mastadons with spears, and had not yet adopted the goatherder god as if it were their own.

Eventually their fairytale book will be as forgotten as the technique for spearing bears for dinner, and other worthless old things.

Letsargue

The new tongue for everybody will be Chinese.

My ancestors were writing poetry while yours were still poking at cave bears and mastadons with spears, and had not yet adopted the goatherder god as if it were their own.

Eventually their fairytale book will be as forgotten as the technique for spearing bears for dinner, and other worthless old things.

I didn't know the president spoke Chinese.

You don't know where I'm from.

Paul -- 072710

taikoo

I didn't know the president spoke Chinese.

You don't know where I'm from.

Paul -- 072710

Learn the difference between "will be" and "does"; this may be the source of your confusion.

So your ancestors were eating raw salmon while mine wrote poetry?
Fermented sheep's heads? Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.