The New Tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Understanding the New Tongue is the key to Salvation for the good and honest heart. Without a good and honest heart, there is no possible way for the person to come to the understanding what is being taught by the prophet. It’s the Prophet, or minister of Christ who speaks in the Tongue of the Holy Ghost, as the Spirit gives him utterance. Only when the minister is in the Spirit can he speak with the New Tongue. The same with the hearer; - being of a good heart, the Spirit DRAWS him and gives him the understanding or the interpretation of the New Tongue. – The good heart has received the Holy Ghost before being Baptized, but not Eternal Life yet. The Spirit sleepeth within and has need to be quickened. - However, the sarcastic fool will mock and make fun of Christ upon hearing things he cannot receive and understand. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV –

John 6:44 KJV - “No man can come to me, except THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME DRAW HIM”. ----- The Father cannot and will not “DRAW” a sarcastic fool to Jesus. – DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT NEW TONGUE SAID? – The sarcastic fool will, ------ Psalms 10:2 KJV – “The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor”. – Look in the mirror!

Can any of you remember what the Lord said in the Parable of the sower?- The seed that fell in rocky ground and among thorns bears no fruit. – However, the good ground is the good and honest heart. When the seed / Word is preached to the good heart, it bears much knowledge / -- fruit. - I think that is called, the Father has “DRAWN” him. – The foolish think that a person is a Christian just by wanting to be a Christian. - YOU FOOL! – That’s how most of you got to be false christians, knowing nothing but sarcastic and hateful trash from your elder brother in hell! ----- You say, I’m sarcastic and hateful? ---- Proverbs 8:13 KJV - The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate”. -- & --.Psalms 97:10 KJV – “Ye that love the LORD, hate evil”. --- There’s the mirror you can look at yourself in.

A Christian, or even just a good and honest heart, who is not even a Christian yet, can see and hear the foolish nonsense that murmurs and bickers back and forth among the fools who think they know it ALL!
2 Peter 3:16 KJV – “In all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood , WHICH THEY THAT ARE UNLEARNED and unstable WREST, AS THEY DO ALSO THE OTHER SCRIPTURES, UNTO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION”. ----- Guess what Peter is saying about Paul, or can you not hear the Spirit?
1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV – ( PAUL ) - “Though I speak with the tongues of men AND OF ANGELS”. ---- GUESS WHAT! – You missed the point!

The arrogance of the Churches of Christ dance to the tune of the following Scripture.
Acts 10:47 KJV – “Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, WHICH HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST AS WELL AS WE? ----- The Churches of Christ have the water correct, but in their arrogance, blindly explain away the receiving the Holy Ghost before Baptism, like the fools they are, and knowing nothing of the tongues of the Angels. And like many, they deny even that the tongues exist.

Let me point out something here: - Even though someone may be an unbeliever, or even an Atheist at any present time; they may still be of a good and honest heart. – Anyone listening to all the garbage being taught everywhere, it’s easy to see how even a good and honest heart may have doubts about all the trash being taught about Christ and God. - So any of you “Unbelievers”, take heed. – You may be more right than most of these lying false prophets of some foolish false God and false Christ. They’re everywhere! - However, they’re easy to spot; they LOOK AND SOUND exactly like the Devil or hell. ---- Mark 13:22-23 KJV – “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23- But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things”. --- ALL THINGS! – You can’t even believe that! --- I haven’t even come close yet, to telling you what all Christ told them in person; but I’m working on it. - So, all you foolish know-it-alls, and answer men, keep up your transparencies, for many can see through you, but not your own kind, they are as blind as you are.

Again! – The New Tongue is the speaking or the teaching of the Holy Ghost, in his own tongue, the TRUTH. – Unheard and misunderstood and misquoted by the lost fools, but may be over-looked by many good and honest hearts. ---- Matthew 23:13 KJV – “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for YE NEITHER GO IN YOURSELVES, NEITHER SUFFER YE THEM THAT ARE ENTERING TO GO IN”.

It should be very embarrassing and shameful to be such a cursed fool! – However, they are not at all ashamed, because of their hateful, arrogance and jealousy.

Paul – 071510

Letsargue

Is it possible that the tongues are spoken in English?

There’s not much of a way to answer that to your satisfaction.

If you want to continually be carnal minded, one could look at it in that lack of the light given.

The tongue of God, or the Holy Ghost is made out to be in English by the lost here of their own tongue, yes I guess. - However, they don’t hear the TRUTH given. – It speaks TRUTH ONLY, and the letter of the Word, and of men are of darkness / untrue. That is heard by all the LOST, and not the tongue of the SPIRIT – We’re not talking about a language in the carnal sense, but the language of the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.
John 14:16-17 KJV - "I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter , that he may abide with you for ever; 17- Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you".

Does that help you any?

Paul – 071610

Letsargue

Depends.

I'll stick with the Tongues spoken in different languages during Pentecostal.

That helps more.

My neighbor goes to a tongue speaking church and he's raving mad about my neighbors dog barking. He lost it. Some explosive personality he has.

He you heard about the body being capable of seizures in the mouth during trances?

I don't know anything about your seizures stuff!

On Pentecost, Peter didn’t speak in any tongue other than his own tongue in the Spirit of Truth, and the hearers heard in the tongue of the Spirit. – There was only one tongue spoken and heard. - Peter could not have spoken in all the tongues of the men there at the same time.
Teaching of Christ and God is never done in the natural spirit. The minister must be in the Spirit in order to speak in the Spirit. It’s not the man that speaks, but the Spirit of Truth speaking from his heart. ---- IT CANNOT BE ANY OTHER WAY, and be of Christ!

Just because there is none who do that today in any of your churches, doesn't mean that I'm wrong, ---- Any of you prove me wrong on this.

Paul – 071610

OMEGA

If English was good enough for Peter and the Apostles ,

then its good enough for me. LOL.

Letsargue

I wondered how you say what particular church doesn't have those that received certain gifts from God. I guess you're just guessing that my church doesn't contain members that are in the Spirit.

While observing different types of Charismatic or Pentecostal churches, I've noticed their statement of faith or creeds of those churches. I learned that some statements include that speaking in Tongues is the evidence of one being born again and becomes Christian. Some other churches don't have their statement stated in that way. I investigated into the differences of some saying tongues are required to be entered in Heaven or become saved or become Christians. I've noticed that some Pentecostal don't want to make the statements that tongues are evidence of being saved and some believe that tongues are just one of the many gifts and isn't always identify one being saved.

So does your church's statement say that tongues are evidence of a particular requirement by God?

why wouldyou study other Churches? Just to see what they believe, or maybe go by the one that suites you best?

You ask if my Church --------? My Church goes by the Scriptures, to the uttermost. -- I cannot attend any Church in your world. - My Church is not of that world, like the Lord said.
My Church is in Heaven ONLY! - Their carnal and my Spirit are incompatable. ----- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS”.

Paul -- 071910

Letsargue

I was saying that if one attends a particular church and that church reads from the Bible on each service and the members continuing in that practice, over time, they will create a pattern or intention by doing things symbolically or ritually or following a style of worship, over time, they will create a belief system that might allow them to speak in tongues. In other words, if one practices over time, they will see the result of their intention. It may be their intention to beg for the Holy Spirit to come upon them. They watch others speak in unknown tongues and struggle to receive the same behavior but fail to receive such event. The non-tongue speaker are instructed by the members to continue to beg with more seriousness or more emotion with hope that they will to receive the tongue.

When you worship with others in a building, together, called a church, you become influenced by other members within that building. I was referring to that, not the church as Christians are members of Christ body. If you want to talk about church independent from the Pentecostal style of worship, thats another story.

I’m sorry, but you lost me in that maze, However!

There is but one Church and it, “IT” is in Heaven. - A Christian only fellowships with his own kind, / Spirits / Angels to teach and to learn from them and to them. - There are none there on earth, therefore in Heaven is where we sit at the Lord’s Table with all the Saints / Angels of Christ. ----- Matthew 8:11-12 KJV -- And -- Ephesians 2:6 KJV -- And -- Hebrews 12:22 KJV ----- "Ye ARE COME, or ye shall come? -- That was spoken to CHRISTIANS, not the Lost.

Paul -- 072010

Letsargue

Depends.

I'll stick with the Tongues spoken in different languages during Pentecostal.

That helps more.

My neighbor goes to a tongue speaking church and he's raving mad about my neighbors dog barking. He lost it. Some explosive personality he has.

He you heard about the body being capable of seizures in the mouth during trances?

You deliberately choose wrong? -- That's not GOOD!

Paul -- 072010

Letsargue

Sorry. I don't know the Charismatic/Pentecostal rituals or language well and you probably don't know mine as the arminians are lost in my maze as well.
While I was working, a workpal, an Assembly of God member told me something about a particular style of ritual where some would lay on the ground facing down. He was floored that I never heard of such techniques of worship. He said it in a way that I should be a shamed not to know the things that go on inside of the Assembly of God church. All I could do was shrug my shoulders like it was another thing I'm not aware of or at least not practiced in mainline churches.

A lost fool is never ashamed to teach foolish nonsense.

Maybe you’ve heard: - “God is a Spirit, and them that WORSHIP him must WORSHIP in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH”. – Tell me PLEASE! - How does anyone WORSHIP a Spirit by doing something carnal? – That same Spirit gives us food. - Is that food and drink, carnal food or is it the Bread of life, and the living waters, - Spiritual Food for the SOUL? ( THE WORD OF GOD ). – Why mess it up deliberately? ---- John 6:35 KJV – I worship my Lord by sitting at his table with all the angels, feasting at the Wedding feast.

Paul – 072010

Letsargue

Wrong isn't GOOD in some case but we're not on the same page. Here, we're both in a maze. Neither one of us know what we're taking about here. If I unknowingly chose wrong, then there must be a reason. I'm just an observer of the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Scratch that.

"Observer of the workings of the Holy "SPIRIT" / GOD. - We hear and learn from the HOLY "GHOST", from Christ the SON. not God. ---- God is the Holy Spirit, then the SON and the Holy Ghost. That's what God says in his Word, reviled by the Holy Ghost through the SON! - Now what's wrong with that?

HOWEVER, - The ONLY reason anyone ever chooses wrong, is they cannot believe the TRUTH of the SPIRIT, the Spirit of Truth / the Comforter from Christ. -- Everything is written in the Scriptures, the total Truth. One just have to search and find, or ask, if he's a Christian. -- It's vain for the Lost to even try.

Paul -- 072010

Status
Not open for further replies.