The New American Standard.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Of Bibles or Translations I like the New American Standard.

It is not a perfect translation, but it is pretty good.

The NAS. New American Standard.
The NASB. New American Standard Bible.
The NASV. New American Standard Version.
The NASU. New American Standard Update.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have a favorite part? Or, is there any where where you disagree with it or think it could be better?

Who am I to disagree with the Word of the Living God. Who could have written it any better. Do I have a favorite part? No.

2 Timothy 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
16 All Scripture is [a]inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Who am I to disagree with the Word of the Living God. Who could have written it any better. Do I have a favorite part? No.

2 Timothy 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
16 All Scripture is [a]inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

Very good.

What does the New American Standard say about the Godhead?

csuguy

I use both NASB and NIV. NASB is a more accurate and academic translation, but NIV is still pretty good. Certainly for general reading purposes the NIV is perfectly acceptable. Also, I've used the NIV so much that I can more easily find a verse I'm thinking of based upon its wording - then go back to NASB once I have the reference :p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I use both NASB and NIV. NASB is a more accurate and academic translation, but NIV is still pretty good. Certainly for general reading purposes the NIV is perfectly acceptable. Also, I've used the NIV so much that I can more easily find a verse I'm thinking of based upon its wording - then go back to NASB once I have the reference :p
That makes sense. The NIV is dynamic equivalence or thought for thought.