The Name Of Christ???

Letsargue

What in your Cursed World is wrong with you People?? ---- I was watching the Fools preaching on TV, and much of what you hear is things like: - “In the Name of Jesus, or Christ”. - “Blessed is His Name”. – “His Name is Powerful”, - “The Beautiful Name of Jesus / Christ”. – And of course; - “There is no other Name”!!!! – What are they and YOU FOOLS thinking about??? – Of course there is no other (( NAME / AUTHORITY )), other than the Word of GOD!! – Come On, Wake UP!!!! --- Well, – that would take for you all to come to LIFE by / in His Name / Authority, the “Word of God”!!!!

((((( When someone mentions the Wonderful “Name” of -- “JESUS”, or CHRIST ))))), They are suppose to be referring to His “AUTHORITY”!!! – The Authority of Christ, or His “NAME” the “Word of God”. – The word “Name” used in that manner is Not a Title, or what He is "Called", But Who or What He ( IS ), and He (( IS )) the “Authority”, Because He IS THE TRUTH / THE WORD OF GOD, - That is Christ’s NAME!! – How can People who calls themselves -“Christians” – Not See That???? --- What’s wrong with you all, - unless you Don’t Know Anything of Christ, and WHO He IS, -- and don’t Care to Know!!!! – He is the “Word of God” and that is referred to as the (( “WAY” )), - His “WAY” of Salvation - ((( HIM )))!!!

Just Ignore This as always!!!!

MAN!!! – What a Bunch of FOOLS!!!!!

Paul – 061014

whitestone

(john 5;43),,I come in my fathers name,,,
(re v. 3;12) and I will write upon him the name of my god,,,ect.,,,,"AND MY NEW NAME",,,
(REV.2;17),,,,A (WHITESTONE),,,and a new(name),,,
(rev.22;4),,,"fathers name"
(rev.14;1) fathers name

simple genealogy,,,father,,,son is named the same as the father,,,,wife is married by son and receives the same name,,children are born to the son of the father through the sons wife,the grandchildren of the father,,"their name is the same as their father(the son of the father),and the sons name is the same as his father",,,,,,,,,,,,"HOW MANY NAMES ARE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?",,,,,will you come to the wedding?????,,,

Letsargue

(john 5;43),,I come in my fathers name,,,
(re v. 3;12) and I will write upon him the name of my god,,,ect.,,,,"AND MY NEW NAME",,,
(REV.2;17),,,,A (WHITESTONE),,,and a new(name),,,
(rev.22;4),,,"fathers name"
(rev.14;1) fathers name

simple genealogy,,,father,,,son is named the same as the father,,,,wife is married by son and receives the same name,,children are born to the son of the father through the sons wife,the grandchildren of the father,,"their name is the same as their father(the son of the father),and the sons name is the same as his father",,,,,,,,,,,,"HOW MANY NAMES ARE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?",,,,,will you come to the wedding?????,,,

What a Bunch of Blind Fools!!!

There is NO Name - as in a - "Title", or John Doe. God’s, or Jesus’ - or Christ’s Name is HIS “AUTHORITY”. - The Word of God is His Name. – His Name is the (( Word of God, the “AUTHORITY” )).
Remember; ((( He who has NO NAME )))?? – No “NAME”, but His (( “AUTHORITY” )); The Word of God, IS WHO HE IS!!!! – That is His Authority / Name!!! – ( Not Jesus, as a Name ) like John Doe. - He is Called the Savior; - it’s the Word that Saves us!!

What do you do with THIS: --- “ Whatever you DO in Word or Deed, – (((( “Do ALL” )))) in the “NAME” of Jesus / Christ”. -- “Preach the Word”?? -- Do unto others as you’d have them DO unto You”??? – How do you geniuses do that by some title name, and not by His Authority / NAME, By the Word of GOD??
Do you use some Phony “Name”, -- or the Word of God that save us?? - And We DO / “DO” according to what the Word of God SAYS for us to DO / According to His (( AUTHORITY )) / (( NAME )), Not by the ( Word JESUS )!!!!

There is NO “NAME” For God except He HAD the “AUTHORITY”, and Gave His "Authority" to the Church / US. - We Now have His Name / Authority!! -- Read it!!!

Please Do something with This Please!!!!; - ((( “Then cometh the “END”, - when He -- (( Shall Have / “SHALL HAVE” )) -- PUT DOWN ALL Rule, and (((( AUTHORITY )))) / NAME, -- And POWER???? --//----- ( That’s Before the End; -- Read it ))!!! --- NOW Who has His Authority / Name?? – Read the BOOK, not some junk you’ve arrived at from some FOOL who doesn’t know Who Christ IS, or what His “Authority / Name” IS!!! – It’s NOW The Christian’s, - the Church's Authority / Name!!! – Read that ALSO!!!

There is NO More Jesus, or Christ; -- there IS ( ONLY / “ONLY” ) The “Body of Christ”, (( US )), -- ((( Not You )). - You all have rejected God, and His (( “Authority / NAME” ))!!!! – Read the Book, - look at Him Face to Face, not at the Darkness of Nothing like Paul (( Said that you ALL DO ))!!!

Paul – 061014

Last edited:

Letsargue

What a Bunch of Blind Fools!!!

There is NO Name - as in a - "Title", or John Doe. God’s, or Jesus’ - or Christ’s Name is HIS “AUTHORITY”. - The Word of God is His Name. – His Name is the (( Word of God, the “AUTHORITY” )).
Remember; ((( He who has NO NAME )))?? – No “NAME”, but His (( “AUTHORITY” )); The Word of God, IS WHO HE IS!!!! – That is His Authority / Name!!! – ( Not Jesus, as a Name ) like John Doe. - He is Called the Savior; - it’s the Word that Saves us!!

What do you do with THIS: --- “ Whatever you DO in Word or Deed, – (((( “Do ALL” )))) in the “NAME” of Jesus / Christ”. -- “Preach the Word”?? -- Do unto others as you’d have them DO unto You”??? – How do you geniuses do that by some title name, and not by His Authority / NAME, By the Word of GOD??
Do you use some Phony “Name”, -- or the Word of God that save us?? - And We DO / “DO” according to what the Word of God SAYS for us to DO / According to His (( AUTHORITY )) / (( NAME )), Not by the ( Word JESUS )!!!!

There is NO “NAME” For God except He HAD the “AUTHORITY”, and Gave His "Authority" to the Church / US. - We Now have His Name / Authority!! -- Read it!!!

Please Do something with This Please!!!!; - ((( “Then cometh the “END”, - when He -- (( Shall Have / “SHALL HAVE” )) -- PUT DOWN ALL Rule, and (((( AUTHORITY )))) / NAME, -- And POWER???? --//----- ( That’s Before the End; -- Read it ))!!! --- NOW Who has His Authority / Name?? – Read the BOOK, not some junk you’ve arrived at from some FOOL who doesn’t know Who Christ IS, or what His “Authority / Name” IS!!! – It’s NOW The Christian’s, - the Church's Authority / Name!!! – Read that ALSO!!!

There is NO More Jesus, or Christ; -- there IS ( ONLY / “ONLY” ) The “Body of Christ”, (( US )), -- ((( Not You )). - You all have rejected God, and His (( “Authority / NAME” ))!!!! – Read the Book, - look at Him Face to Face, not at the Darkness of Nothing like Paul (( Said that you ALL DO ))!!!

Paul – 061014

All the Commandments are done by the Christian because God said to do them, not because of the “Word / Name of Christ, or Jesus”. – How do any of you smarter than God - keep any Commandments because of a Name – “Jesus”?? – What a bunch of Fools!!!! – The Word of God / Christ is the Authority to do any of the things Christ said to do!!
(( There is NO AUTHORITY / NAME )) -- "NOT" - to do anything Righteous, the “Name or Authority” says to do Righteousness. – ( “ALL Thy “Commandments” are Righteousness” )!! -- Read IT!!! – Now, - smart people, How do you obey Christ because of a Name?? – It’s His AUTHORITY!!!!!! – But you all will SEE when Your Time Comes!!!

Paul – 061014

Last edited:

Mr. 5020

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)

That angel was such a fool!!!! )))) ~

Letsargue

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)

That angel was such a fool!!!! )))) ~

((( "SAVIOR"!!!! ))), Jesus means Savior!!!!

((( Genius )))!! -- I Never said that His Name was Not (( "JESUS" ))!!!! -- God uses the Word "Name" for more than Just calling Title Names. - (( Jesus )) / Christ IS the "AUTHORITY", - That can be His SURNAME as Well as "Savior"!! -- You can Call Him anything you want to, like all the rest of the FOOLS!!!! -- You're Smarter than GOD, - Whatever you call Yourself!!!!

(( Acts 15:37 KJV )) -- 37- "And Barnabas determined to take with them (( John, whose (((( SUR-NAME )))) was Mark ))" --//----- Who was "John" - and "Mark"?? - Who is that, - Mark or John?? Who wrote the Gospel of Mark?? - John or Mark, and what's in the Name of Jesus?? -- Savior, - God, - Truth, (((( AND "Authority" )))), and the "Word". --- What's Christ's (( SERNAME )) Smarter than God???? - Do you say that Jesus never Had a SURNAME??? - Love, Truth, Savior, and MORE!!!! ------ Who was Saul?? -- Saul or Paul. -- There's a BUNCH of Truth's You Ignorant Fools Have Missed!!!!

((( You didn't Prove Me Wrong Again!!! ))) -- Smart MAN!!!! -- Go Back a couple of Years when You tried the Same Garbage, and Proved / "PROVED" Nothing!!! Just Like that Genius Fool of the Mensa Garbage!!!!

(((( Prove Me WRONG ))))!!!! - Not Just let you foolish Donkey Speak!!! -- Read that TOOO!!!!

Paul -- 061214

Letsargue

Jesus Jesus Jesus
sweetest name I know
fills my every longing
keeps me singing as I go

There IS Nothing Written Anywhere in the Word of God, Like That!!
There’s Nothing that even hints that the Christians are to feel that ~way~, - ( Not His “WAY” ) About His Called (( Name )) - Jesus, -- Jesus has Many (((( “SURNAMES” )))))!!!! "Savior" is Just ONE NAME!!! – ( "Savior" ) is what He was Called at Birth, ( Translated - "Jesus" ), ((((((“ Because” / "BECAUSE" / "Because", "Because" )))))), (( He would “SAVE” people )), - READ IT AGAIN!!!!! – He is also CALLED By “Surnames”, - Truth, Word, Love, Judge, King, Life, AND Many Other (( Surnames )). Jesus Has the NAME that is the Blessings to the Christians!!! – ( Not to the Phony Fools pretending, or faking the Love, or the Truth / Jesus / Christ / God / “Authority”, or the Word of God. -- That is the Same Person - Jesus / Christ!!!!! – All anyone has to do is Just - READ IT, - It’s in Him, on Him, Out from Him, and the Christian IS the Same, Not the Foolish False Christians who’s “Surname” is “Wolf”!!!

Paul – 061214

Letsargue

let'sargue let'sargue let'sargue
sweetest name I know .....

:idunno: it doesn't work

(( I don’t care what Garbage of Yours doesn’t Work ))!!!
You Can't Care what GOD SAYS!!!! - Look and SEE, Read IT!!!

Christ, Truth, The Word of God, -- AND the “Authority” of God -- (( Does the WORKS of Christ ))!! – And GOD Said ALSO: - ((( 1 Corinthians 14:35 KJV ))) --&-- ((( Colossians 3:17 KJV ))) --//----- The Authority / God gave You the (( Only )) ( Christ ) / ( Authority ) to Do Anything, But You All can’t go by that Authority / Christ, --- but the false christ, the other ~authority / Satan. - Satan is the Name of ALL Fools in the Heart, because from Satan / that “~authority” who dwells there, and speaks from There.

You Have NO “Authority” anywhere in Christ / The Truth, and the Word of God, to Teach or Learn anything except ((((( From Your Husband ))))) Period!!!
The Word was with God and is the “Authority from God” / Christ the Truth!!
But Who Cares??? -- Not Any FOOL!!!

Paul – 061214