ECT The Mystery: What and Why

Interplanner

Hi and look up what the Greek word ENI means and it means that in the PRESENT TENSE of the dispensation of the Grace of God , ARE YOU READING , ttere CAN NOT BE or kit can be translated NEITHER BE Jews or GREEKS in the Body of Christ !!

All anti-Paul and anti-Grace people need to understand dispensationalism and practice 2 Tim 2:15 !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Dan, please work on your English grammar so that we can understand what you think is to be found in Greek grammar. Start with spelling, please, and work your way up to more advanced levels.

Notaclue

Your post reminds me of an acquaintance. Every day that mail comes to the building his business is housed in, it is handed to him because the building hasn't any mail boxes.

At which point he goes about the process of "rightly dividing" it "to every" other business in that same building "severally as" willed by each letter's respective sender.

Of course, he also rightly divides his own from that belonging to others.

Though those businesses are housed in that same household, he knows he is not to open just any mail, just because he too is part of said household.

And yet...

When it comes to the Scripture, he cannot see the need for the careful pratice of this same principle.

Sure the Body is of "of the household of the saints" and thus "fellow citizens with... the Israel of God."

But that house has two floors - two residents; not one.

Both of which are the Son's glory...

Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family IN heaven AND earth is named,

You've mixed the very means of knowing how to properly sort out the mail...

Sure the Body is of "of the household of the saints" and thus "fellow citizens with... the Israel of God."

Could you explain this a little more on this house that has two floors- two residents; not one.

Thank you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They are not. God doesn't have half of the Body of Christ waiting for the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) while we in the other half have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). Get a grip!

Yet that is exactly what you've been spoon fed to believe....when was the last time you excercised your brain?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Could you explain this a little more on this house that has two floors- two residents; not one.

Thank you.

PJ &J are on the top floor, we have been joined to them

It is not the Jewish church on the ground floor but the natural seed of Abraham...the present day Jews, why do you think they are being gathered into the land?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
PJ &J are on the top floor, we have been joined to them

It is not the Jewish church on the ground floor but the natural seed of Abraham...the present day Jews, why do you think they are being gathered into the land?

The present gathering is the work of man, not of God.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

The return of Christ with the resurrection--

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

Who says--

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Then is said---

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The flesh tries to bring about the promise of God before the time, resulting with the destruction of the fleshiness of even the Christians--

Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Isa 26:21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yet that is exactly what you've been spoon fed to believe....when was the last time you excercised your brain?
I know from what saith the scripture that those of Acts 2,3,4,5,... are waiting for the blotting out of sins when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord while we have now received the atonement. That's one of the reasons we know those of Acts 2,3,4,5,...are not in the Body of Christ. You ignore one and/or the other.

And as to being spoonfed: I'm not the one with my mouth wide open feeding on the regurgitated MUD that you've been swallowing for years.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
....for the promise is unto YOU, and to your children and to all who are afar off even as many as the Lord our God shall call....

What promise?

,,,the remission of sins

Acts 2.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Land, a city from heaven, and the heavenlies cannot be the same.
Words have meaning.

Sure do--

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They are not. God doesn't have half of the Body of Christ waiting for the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) while we in the other half have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). Get a grip!

Prior to 70AD believers in Christ Jesus were sealed unto the Day of Redemption. They looked forward to their salvation.

Both Peter and Paul preached it.

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Post 70AD, we have received it, our salvation is no longer nearer than when we believed.

Right Divider

Body part
Prior to 70AD believers in Christ Jesus were sealed unto the Day of Redemption. They looked forward to their salvation.

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Post 70AD, we have received it, our salvation is no longer nearer than when we believed.
You're a magic man. Every verse means exactly whatever you need to "validate" your bogus story.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you disagree, just explain the verse.

I backed up my assertion with scripture

"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD."-"expert" stupid Craigie on salvation

You dirty demon.

Back up your AD 70-ism "invention, with scripture-chapter, verse.

Go on record, punk, as I've asked you, and tell everyone that you learned this theory/invention, from just reading the bible.

You won't, fraud. You obtained it from J. Start Russell's book, from whom you just plagiarize his works, and Hankie Hanegraaf's.

Right Divider

Body part
If you disagree, just explain the verse.

I backed up my assertion with scripture
You absolutely did NOT "back up" your assertion.

How does THAT verse tell us that YOUR 70 AD time was THIS time spoken of? It does NOT. Just an empty assertion on your part.

Please learn what it ACTUALLY means to "prove" your point from scripture.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Just come on back to MAD, you know john w is right and preterism is a lie, perpetrated by dirty demons.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You absolutely did NOT "back up" your assertion.

How does THAT verse tell us that YOUR 70 AD time was THIS time spoken of? It does NOT. Just an empty assertion on your part.

Please learn what it ACTUALLY means to "prove" your point from scripture.

The verse confirms the return of Christ Jesus in 70AD

If you disagree tell us what Paul is saying in that Verse?