THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

clefty

There was no "body of Christ" in the "old testament".

Scripture taken out of context is not a valid "argument".

Sure there was...is there a human only when it is 18 years old? Or gets married? A baby only when it is birthed?

Stephen was clear “This is what Moses who said to the children of Israel ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your bretheren Him you shall hear’ This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai and with our fathers who received the living oracles to give to us” Acts 7:37-38

The “anointed one” who always was since from the beginning and was with His congregation...a body of believers who followed Him...
From the “Let Us make man” to the “Behold He has become like one of Us” to Abraham’s feeding to Mount Moriah He promised to provide...to Nebuchadnezzar seeing Him in the fire with Daniel...the Word which visited Jeremiah chapter 1:4-7

The “Hope of Israel” the mystery FINALLY revealed in little baby Yahushua...the Word made flesh the Spirit returned to its second temple

There is even more but I gotta get to work...

beloved57

There was no "body of Christ" in the "old testament".

Scripture taken out of context is not a valid "argument".

Sure there was the body of Christ in the old testament. Abraham's seed was in the old testament Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God's Truth

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

The prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Peter preached that the prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Paul's preaching of the Lord Jesus Christ however, was kept secret since the world began.
Paul preached Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret, but was now made manifest through Paul (Romans 16:26 Ephesians 3:3).

Neither the prophets, nor Peter and the disciples, preached the mystery, as it was hid from them (Colossians 1:26).

The mystery revealed to Paul was that all could be justified freely by grace through faith in Christ Jesus as our propitiation, apart from the law, apart from Israel and covenants (Romans 3:19-26) and the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18).

The mystery revealed the body of Christ (Ephesians 3:4-6 Colossians 1:18 Ephesians 1:22-23).​

See what you did, you take what Peter says and pit it against what Paul says.

Paul explains the same thing that Peter says, except Peter is the one who learned it and taught it first.

Here are scriptures where Jesus EXPLAINS the MYSTERY to Peter and his other apostles before Paul.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27 Andbeginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22 After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16 At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

God's Truth

Israel as a nation will remain set aside in unbelief. Jesus will take away the kingdom on earth from the nation of Israel and give it to the little flock, the remnant of Israel, the Israel of faith in Christ Matthew 21:43

The first believers in Jesus were JEWS.

Many of the JEWS who helped in getting Jesus crucified were able to repent and be saved.

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

Now listen to what the JEWS do to get saved:

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”
37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Paul even rebukes people who think that the Jews are still cut off and hardened:

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew.

Jesus said when he is crucified then all could come to him to get saved; he is the Savior of the world.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

John 4:42 They said to the woman, "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world."

Just read what John says, he says it is NO MORE of human descent. That means no more of blood relations to Abraham.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Jesus came first for the Jews that waited for the Messiah, the Jews who already had faith in God the Father before Jesus came.
Since Jesus was crucified, all can come to Jesus to be saved, even Gentiles, even cut off Jews.

All have to get saved BEFORE Jesus comes again, because when he comes again, it will be too late, because he is not coming to bear sin.

God's Truth

When Jesus came and died for everyone, all must go through Jesus to get saved by being washed with his blood and put in his body.

NO ONE can be in heaven with the Father unless they are put in Jesus' body.

Even the JEWS who died a LONG TIME ago, even ABRAHAM WAITED for the day Jesus came so that he could be put in Jesus and the Father in heaven.

1 Peter 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1 Peter 4:6 That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Hebrews 12: 22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure there was the body of Christ in the old testament. Abraham's seed was in the old testament Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Not understanding the scripture is one of your super powers. :rotfl:

The body of Christ is NOT Israel no matter how you turn scripture on its head.

Israel refers to Abraham's GRANDSON and HIS descendants. Plain and clear in the Bible.

clefty

See what you did, you take what Peter says and pit it against what Paul says.

Paul explains the same thing that Peter says, except Peter is the one who learned it and taught it first.

ummm...you however agree with them that Paul taught this another gospel:
Those under the Jesus’ blood are no longer under the law, both the symbolic and moral elements of the law. All things are lawful...

As the seventh day Sabbath makes you as MAD as they are...

clefty

Israel refers to Abraham's GRANDSON and HIS descendants. Plain and clear in the Bible.

And was named Jacob then renamed Israel by Divine Intervention...

ALL Abraham's descendants through Sarah were by Divine Intervention as Sarah was beyond child baring age...an egg was provided for Abraham's seed...nothing natural or by genealogy about Israel...

Jews still not one race...

Yah only having One begotten Son the rest of His sons are by adoption...and on condition...by faith...then obedience...

Israel from the beginning was saved from Egypt as a mixed multitude not just Jews there as an ekklesia in the wilderness...some not even from Jacob's lineage...

Last edited:

beloved57

Yes the Body of Christ is Israel, the seed of Abraham.

God's Truth

ummm...you however agree with them that Paul taught this another gospel:

Peter and Paul taught what Jesus taught, the same new law.

Those under the Jesus’ blood are no longer under the law,

NO ONE is under the old law anymore.

Even the Pharisees and teachers of the law who tried to keep the old law and go against Jesus WERE CUT OFF BY GOD.

There is a new law.

Anyone trying to stay under the old law IS CUT OFF.

both the symbolic and moral elements of the law. All things are lawful...

As the seventh day Sabbath makes you as MAD as they are...

The MAD beliefs and mine are not the same.

clefty

Peter and Paul taught what Jesus taught, the same new law.
all 3 kept Sabbath...Peter even kosher...makes you MAD so you dont...

NO ONE is under the old law anymore.

Even the Pharisees and teachers of the law who tried to keep the old law and go against Jesus WERE CUT OFF BY GOD.

There is a new law.

Anyone trying to stay under the old law IS CUT OFF.
is why you lie so much...add and take away from the Word...and bare false witness...because you think you are no longer under Law anymore...

The MAD beliefs and mine are not the same.
close enough...you both claim that Paul taught another gospel...

God's Truth

all 3 kept Sabbath...Peter even kosher...makes you MAD so you dont...

is why you lie so much...add and take away from the Word...and bare false witness...because you think you are no longer under Law anymore...

close enough...you both claim that Paul taught another gospel...

There is another law.

If you aren't in it then you are a bitter root.

clefty

There is another law.
despite you knowing there is a Sabbath day every week...you also know the Jew and the Gentile will believe and obey Jesus the SAME WAY...you insist on “every day is Holy...eat whatever”.

That is another law indeed...from another gospel another christ with a father whose Law is NOT immutable and can be changed...and a Law which is NOT perfect and must be changed...

If you aren't in it then you are a bitter root.

Deut 29:18 “Beware lest there be among you a man or woman or clan or tribe whose heart is turning away today from the Lord our God to go and serve the gods of those nations. Beware lest there be among you a root bearing poisonous and bitter fruit, 19 one who when he hears the words of this sworn covenant BLESSES HIMSELF in his heart saying ‘I shall be safe though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart.’ This will lead to the sweeping away of moist and dry alike.”

You bless yourself with your clever “NOT FOR ME” another way...creating false worship...from Jewish false witness that “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

God's Truth

despite you knowing there is a Sabbath day every week...you also know the Jew and the Gentile will believe and obey Jesus the SAME WAY...you insist on “every day is Holy...eat whatever”.
Every day one must live in a spiritual way taught by the Spirit.
The kingdom of heaven is not a matter of meat and drink.

Why won't you answer? Tell me, do you eat hamburgers with cheese?
You are a fake Jewish law follower, are you not?
That is another law indeed...from another gospel another christ with a father whose Law is NOT immutable and can be changed...and a Law which is NOT perfect and must be changed...
So you are going to lie about Jesus making changes to the old law when he made the new law?

clefty

Every day one must live in a spiritual way taught by the Spirit.
yup and if by your fruit and lifestyle there is any differing or distinction from HOW HE LIVED you are following another spirit another gospel another christ...

Peter was clear there was NO DISTINCTION between the believing Jews and the believing goyim...and one group meeting on the Sabbath and another group meeting whenever is a distinction...just like one group NOT eating swine and the other eating swine would also be distinct...

you in your MADness divide the ekklesia you divide His kingdom and raise up the middle wall of division between Jew and goyim which HE TORE DOWN...

The kingdom of heaven is not a matter of meat and drink.
tell that to Peter who ate NO UNCLEAN THING...tell that to James and the Acts 15 Jerusalem council which concluded 4 things the believing goyim who were crowding the synagogues every Sabbath were to do...3 of them dealt with dietary issues...

James concluded these believing goyim were going to continue to hear Moses preached every Sabbath...

this was even AFTER Paul allegedly received and supposedly taught another gospel another another christ...

1 Corinthians 11:2
Now I commend you for remembering me in everything and for maintaining the traditions, just as I passed them on to you...

2 Thessalonians 3:6
Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to keep away from any brother who leads an undisciplined life that is not in keeping with the tradition you received from us.

Titus 1:9
He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it was taught, so that by sound teaching he will be able to encourage others and refute those who contradict this message.

ONE BODY ONE GOSPEL ONE CHRIST

Or do you really think believing goyim were allowed to bring swine to the Sabbath synagogue potluck as long as it wasnt offered to an idol?

Or go ahead bring your favorite rat dish as long as all the blood is drained...”oh you like dog meat? Ok that is fine to bring as long as it was not strangled or killed by a passing chariot” LOL

Paul spoke of which days of fasting or eating of vegetables and NOT eating pig is now OK or drinking hard drinks...our bodies are TEMPLES and to be clean and sober...

He said “Copy me AS I COPY CHRIST” 1 Cor 11:1 notice that? AS I COPY CHRIST...

Instead you make stuff up all the time...your another spirit another gospel another christ...

MAD that HOW HE LIVED is indeed FOR YOU...

Why won't you answer? Tell me, do you eat hamburgers with cheese?
You are a fake Jewish law follower, are you not?
the command is not to seethe the kid in its mother’s milk...Jews came up with further laws...just like you...LOL

So you are going to lie about Jesus making changes to the old law when he made the new law?

Which of the 10 are those that love Him allowed to omit?

Can we worship another god?
Can we worship idols?
Can we use another name take His for naught?
Can we dishonor our parents?
Can we murder/kill?
Can we commit adultery?
Can we steal?
Can we lie?
Can we covet?

Hmmmm did I miss any of the 10?

Oh yeah...Can we NOT remember the seventh day Sabbath and NOT keep HOLY His day He sanctified and set apart from the others...before Sin even...

You covet other religions...LIE...steal worship from Him...commit false worship adultery...kill the Spirit by rejection...dishonor elders...take His Name for naught...make idolatry...and worship a god who does NOT have an Immutable Eternal Law by claiming every day is holy now...

You claim to abide in Him? Live LIKE Him...have the faith OF Yahushua His faith lifestyle...

Paul claimed to live according to the sect known as “the Way”...look that up...realize he STILL worshipped the God of his fathers believing ALL things in the Law....and told the goyim in Corinth “copy me AS I copy Christ”

I am beginning to think I need to apply 2 Thess 3:6 abit more around here...LOL

but don’t be MAD...and don’t get MAD...His New Covenant lifestyle He lived was MADE FOR man...ALL man...stop rejecting it...

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
The seed of Abraham and Israel are the same Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

And the Church is the seed of Abraham Gal 3

Israel is Abraham's GRANDSON.... He is NOT the only "seed of Abraham".

clefty

Israel is Abraham's GRANDSON.... He is NOT the only "seed of Abraham".

Exactly...and Judah was Abraham’s great grandson...only 1 of 12 through Jacob...the rest of us are by adoption on condition...

And yet these who say they are Jews but are not Jews but European converts are given not just Judea but ALL of Israel? From the Euphrates to the Nile?

And Christian Zionists support them with blood and money...

Add to that ONLY to them belongs the Promise? When it was ALREADY a mixed multitude some not even of Jacob (or Esau) when the ekklesia was in the wilderness saved from Egypt...ONE LAW for native and foreigner ALIKE...

Peter was clear we (Jews) will be saved in the same manner as they (believing goyim)...

Yours has it that Israel is by genealogy ONLY and then the foreigners...NOT citizens of Israel? Under different dispensation different law different gospel...

His is a divided kingdom? When He Himself said a divided house can NOT stand...?

Do we make void the Law by faith? Certainly NOT!...we establish the Law...His Law

As Paul said He Himself brought down the middle wall of division between Jew and goyim...the wrath Jews had of goyim He in His FLESH abolished...

we who have faith and believe...and OBEY Yahushua the mystery revealed and His Way...are adopted and MADE CITIZENS OF COMMONWEALTH ISRAEL as there is NO DISTINCTION between us...native or foreigner

Rembember the Sabbath...given to the stranger?

one gospel one Christ one Law ONE BODY

as it was when THIS ekklesia was in the wilderness...