THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

clefty

I have more than once.
oh really? The one from Deut?

I am under Christ's law.
and insist He allows you to go against His Father’s will the Spirit the Way He taught and modelled as faith lifestyle...

As if He allowed others to change their manner of worship with a golden calf...LOL “but but we are worshipping Him”

1 Corinthians 9:21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,)

Is His law different than His Father’s? You then divide His kingdom...

He taught and modelled the new covenant lifestyle PRIOR His death...NOW the covenant is in effect...AFTER the death of the testator...and after the cross for 40 days 5 weekends NOTHING NEW was noted...

You argue from silence...claim Jewish false witness “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

You call what is good 'evil'.
nothing good about you making a counterfeit another gospel another christ...

God warns about people like you.
Peter too false teachers wolves in sheep clothing returning to their own NOT His...like dogs to vomit pigs to wallowing...of and Daniel too 7:25 how dare you think to change both times and law...

You are the Pharisee trying to make people obey the old dietary law.
as Peter did...oh and Yahushua clarified an uncircumcised heart carnal mind will be defiled first and then desire unclean and then FINALLY reach for it and shove it in their pie hole...LOL

What happened did you forget you are the one with the made up Sabbath day observance and your own made up dietary law? lol
you are NOT doing His works befitting repentance representing Him His way His faith lifestyle...

He was speaking of himself as if he were under the law.
LOL...show your work...

we are ALL under the Law is why we need Him every day and not just the day we “got Saved” to sin less not sinless...

IN HIM we are covered from His Father’s wrath...IN HIM we are spared from a ministry of death a law of sin and death...

It is crazy to think that Paul serves the law of sin as a Christian. Wow, it is beyond pathetic.

He is clear with his mind the Law of the Spirit at war with his flesh...a life time process of reguvination regeneration...work of righteousness...

Jesus cleans us, not external baths or a day.

You prove you are fallen from grace.
by your fruits we will know them...so stop wallowing in your own vomit...LOL

You think you live like Jesus did? You say you don't obey the Sabbath and dietary law, you said you just preach it and condemn others by it.
we all still need repentance and grace...

So you did whatever your wife wanted even if it was bad?
LOL...as if I was attracted to a woman who was NOT striving to be Holy AS HE WAS...

I'm not understanding your reasoning.
because you are carnally minded...not spiritually minded and do NOT recognize people pursuing righteousness and Him His Way...set apart peculiar NOT like the world but Holy...and as our marriage is...Husbands love your wife as He loved the church...so she gets a seventh day off too...

Yup you do NOT understand...

...and this has to do with what concerning which scripture?
EXACTLY ALL OF IT

You fail to see we hear and DO JUST AS HE DID because we LOVE HIM as He loved us...and NOT to earn His love...

We obey and do becuase we are saved NOT to become saved...so too did we make a public testimony and oath of the LOVE we already had...not to fall in love

You claim works are TO JUSTIFY...LOL

As if you get baptized TO BE SAVED...when we allow ourselves to be baptized becuase we ARE SAVED...having heard AND obeyed

As for getting married...weren't you expected to be a certain way before she married you?
I expected it OF MYSELF...duh WHAT SHE WANTED...she of course wanted WHAT He wanted...

You see law like a recipe or instructional manual and NOT an owners manual...

You must clean the house to GET THE HOUSE and NOT because you already have it...

That is sad...

I obey Jesus and his new law and covenant.
you claim...but your fruits prove otherwise your “every day I made Holy and I make all things clean to eat”

I don't make up rules for food and days and pretend it is what God said.
neither do I...He made them LOL and fulfilled them...as an example for me to follow...His people know...He knows His people...

Is why Heb 4:9 a sabbatismos still remains for them...NOT YOU...

clefty

Paul is speaking of the law before he knew Jesus.
oh really? Show your work...

The law with its rules and regulations (purification works) is gone.
funny how Paul and Peter kept them...Paul even took a vow to PROVE he did...LOL

It used to be by the works of the law---the purification works of the law; but now since Jesus, we don't have to do those works anymore because only Jesus makes us clean now.
you make things up...He said He kept the commandments and we should too...

I showed you texts...ha

We have to do what Jesus says to do and that includes not doing the works of the law.
you twist so much...please show were He says we do NOT have to do His Father’s will...

I keep telling you there is a new law.
right Love Him your neighbor as yourself...ALREADY IN THE OT

And well since He said LOVE AS I LOVE please show me where He served Sunday Ham after Sunday morning power hours...LOL

You bear false witness against Paul.

You claim he said he only does evil. Yikes. How can you even believe that for a second?
nope he did said he does that which he hates...NOT ALL THE TIME...but still does...at war with his carnal flesh...IS WHY he encouraged to overcome persevere NOT TO LOSE FAITH remain faithful to the faith until the end...

What do you mean so he wouldn't have to die?
change the Law about the wages of sin FIRST like change it to “the wages of sin is balloons or unicorns or a party” and then there wont be death waged for sin LOL...

SEE how easy it could be...if only the Law could be changed...

The law was about earthly things,
on earth as it is where? on earth? LOL no silly on earth as it is in HEAVEN you know..that spiritual place where “I AM” and well we are going there...so well duh...practice here what we are going to

The Law is after all as Paul said “spiritual” Romans 7:14 handed down from above and NOT just to Jews...but His people

a shadow and teaching tool about Jesus.
and what then He fulfilled it

πληρῶσαι (plērōsai) — 4 Occurrences
Matthew 3:15 V-ANA
GRK: ἐστὶν ἡμῖν πληρῶσαι πᾶσαν δικαιοσύνην
NAS: it is fitting for us to fulfill all
KJV: us to fulfil all
INT: it is to us to fulfill all righteousness

Romans 15:13 V-AOA-3S
GRK: τῆς ἐλπίδος πληρώσαι ὑμᾶς πάσης
NAS: of hope fill you with all
KJV: the God of hope fill you with all
INT: of hope may fill you with all

Colossians 1:25 V-ANA
GRK: εἰς ὑμᾶς πληρῶσαι τὸν λόγον
NAS: on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the [preaching of] the word
KJV: for you, to fulfil the word of God;
INT: toward you to complete the word

But you think fulfill is to destroy all righteousness or that Yah destroys you with all joy and peace or that Paul was made a minister to destroy the Word of Yah? LOL

According to you your MADness Paul did destroy the word of Yah...LOL

The law said to sacrifice a lamb. Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb.
which you do not follow wherever He goes...

Jesus had to die for us.
well NOT if the Law could be changed as you claim...as I demonstrated above

There is no greater love.
well you see what you do claiming the Law can be changed? What type of love is it that IF THE LAW CAN BE CHANGED but it DID NOT and thus it insists blood and torture and death remain...?

You must believe Yah WANTS to torture forever...hmmmm

Oh yes that’s right Satan even has you counterfeiting the IMMORTAL CONSUMING FIRE of YAH into the eternal flames of hell...

God's Truth

oh really? The one from Deut?

Read more carefully. I said I gave you the scripture more than once.

and insist He allows you to go against His Father’s will the Spirit the Way He taught and modelled as faith lifestyle...

As if He allowed others to change their manner of worship with a golden calf...LOL “but but we are worshipping Him”
You being fallen from grace has nothing to do with golden calves

1 Corinthians 9:21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,)
Is His law different than His Father’s? You then divide His kingdom...

You know you got taught something else from me. Lol

You said you were not ‘under’ the law, and then I gave you a scripture about Paul saying he was under Christ's law. So you realize now you said something stupid.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course they do.

That mystery Paul taught is what was taught by Jesus when he came to earth

Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel."

Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 26:23
that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles."

That was NOT a mystery... it was documented by the prophet Isaiah (chapter 42).

God's Truth

He taught and modelled the new covenant lifestyle PRIOR His death...NOW the covenant is in effect...AFTER the death of the testator...and after the cross for 40 days 5 weekends NOTHING NEW was noted...
Read what Jesus taught while he walked the earth in a body of flesh and blood.

You argue from silence...claim Jewish false witness “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”
I have given you many scriptures that plainly say the old law was changed.

Peter too false teachers wolves in sheep clothing returning to their own NOT His...like dogs to vomit pigs to wallowing...of and Daniel too 7:25 how dare you think to change both times and law...

You don’t know God or the scriptures. Just listen to what you say about a dog returning to its vomit. Explain in detail what you think that means.

God's Truth

That was NOT a mystery... it was documented by the prophet Isaiah (chapter 42).

Isaiah gave scriptures about the MYSTERY and PAUL uses those scriptures to prove that what he is preaching is truth.

Just because the book of Isaiah had glimpses of the mystery, it does NOT mean the mystery was revealed to all of God's people before Jesus.

Do you really think that Isaiah's scriptures explained and REVEALED THE MYSTERY OF JESUS?

clefty

Read more carefully. I said I gave you the scripture more than once.
nope...instead you have much to come up with as your entire argument is of silence...even this last post...

what was before has been changed by you and yours...and it is up to ya'll to come up with sufficient reasons as to why the change was made by you and yours...

even the MAD acknowledge the change came LATER...but NOT initially...and so they have to SHOW how that claim can even be true...

You being fallen from grace has nothing to do with golden calves
you accuse but do not show...I show that as in the past people like you have thought to make up new ways of worship and well...fell further than from grace...but into a hole...LOL

You know you got taught something else from me. Lol
you tr and teach that His Law differs from Our Father's...Paul just claimed to be like one without law and then changed it to acknowledging he was indeed still under Law...

you claim Yahushua broke the Sabbath which is a sin...and changed the Law which is a mutiny...JUST LIKE Satan who also said "this aint for me and changed it"

You said you were not ‘under’ the law, and then I gave you a scripture about Paul saying he was under Christ's law. So you realize now you said something stupid.

You are projecting as it is your idea that the Son altered Our Father's Law...as if you reject it was NOT IMMUTABLE and ETERNAL or Perfect...

Paul at least delights serving the Law...instructs His people to establish it...is why Heb 4:9 the Sabbatismos remains for His people as He is Lord of the Sabbath the One Who knows what is best...since He created us...and gave us a seventh day rest...before we needed it

but you think you know better and join Satan who did too...and claim He did NOT know what was best...

clefty

Read what Jesus taught while he walked the earth in a body of flesh and blood.
Not only do I read but I attempt to DO...apply it to my life...He instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...instructed that we DO and KEEP His Father's will JUST AS HE DID...

I have given you many scriptures that plainly say the old law was changed.
only the administration of it a new High Priest Yahushua who ministers His LAW as He did from the beginning when He instituted it...

is WHY Paul and the rest KEPT THE SABBATH...and festivals days and Peter even clean...

You don’t know God or the scriptures. Just listen to what you say about a dog returning to its vomit. Explain in detail what you think that means.
after you hear the commandment of Yah you return to your own...like a dog returning to what came from inside of it...just like you VOMITED this "every day is Holy eat whatever" counterfeit...

like a swine once cleaned having read His Way "the Sabbath was made for man" you'd rather return to your wallowing...in man's traditions...

Right Divider

Body part
Isaiah gave scriptures about the MYSTERY and PAUL uses those scriptures to prove that what he is preaching is truth.
Fake news. Isaiah never said that he was writing about a mystery.

Just because the book of Isaiah had glimpses of the mystery, it does NOT mean the mystery was revealed to all of God's people before Jesus.
You are hilarious.

Do you really think that Isaiah's scriptures explained and REVEALED THE MYSTERY OF JESUS?
:dizzy:

You are a complete mess.

God's Truth

as Peter did...oh and Yahushua clarified an uncircumcised heart carnal mind will be defiled first and then desire unclean and then FINALLY reach for it and shove it in their pie hole...LOL
Sounds like mocking God’s word to me.

you are NOT doing His works befitting repentance representing Him His way His faith lifestyle...

LOL...show your work...

we are ALL under the Law is why we need Him every day and not just the day we “got Saved” to sin less not sinless..
So now we are under the old law? In the other post you said you weren't. HA

You are so confused and don’t know the scriptures so that you contradict yourself all the time.

IN HIM we are covered from His Father’s wrath...IN HIM we are spared from a ministry of death a law of sin and death...
That is because the saved are not sinning the way one used to sin.

He is clear with his mind the Law of the Spirit at war with his flesh...a life time process of reguvination regeneration...work of righteousness...

So you want to keep to saying the lie about Paul still doing the sins he did before he was saved?

by your fruits we will know them...so stop wallowing in your own vomit...LOL
You misuse the scriptures, just as Satan did in the desert.

You think you live like Jesus did? You say you don't obey the Sabbath and dietary law, you said you just preach it and condemn others by it.
we all still need repentance and grace...

No hypocrisy and you are that, and you fall from grace. How do you have repentance if you have fallen from grace?

So you did whatever your wife wanted even if it was bad?
LOL...as if I was attracted to a woman who was NOT striving to be Holy AS HE WAS...
You are the one who made it sound otherwise.
Also, women and men, if they are living to please God, then they are to pick a spouse that is doing that too.
because you are carnally minded...not spiritually minded and do NOT recognize people pursuing righteousness and Him His Way...set apart peculiar NOT like the world but Holy...and as our marriage is...Husbands love your wife as He loved the church...so she gets a seventh day off too...

Yup you do NOT understand...
You are the carnally minded one who says you tried to please your wife instead of saying what we are supposed to do and that is to please the Lord.

God's Truth

Fake news. Isaiah never said that he was writing about a mystery.

You are hilarious.

:dizzy:

You are a complete mess.

You are so confused. You forgot what you said and what we were talking about.

Paul revealed the mystery and used OLD TESTAMENT scriptures to show prophecies of the scripture AS given by Isaiah. Peter did the same thing.

Right Divider

Body part
You are so confused. You forgot what you said and what we were talking about.

Paul revealed the mystery and used OLD TESTAMENT scriptures to show prophecies of the scripture AS given by Isaiah. Peter did the same thing.

Paul was NOT using OT to show the REVELATION that he received from God.

Peter was ONE of the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel.

Paul is the ONE apostle for the ONE body and NOT one of the TWELVE.

I pity you.

clefty

Sounds like mocking God’s word to me.
well you do read quite a bit wrong so

here again I am not mocking His word just people's inability to comprehend that "Hey imagine that I decide what I eat or don't eat...who knew? Oh and my choice comes from my mind and heart and stomach..."

and every day we make these decisions..."what to eat? Hmmmm what do I feel like eating?" and NOT "oh my...I don't know what ends up in my mouth I don't care either"

seriously it is absolutely willful and desired blindness to think we do NOT make a choice internally as to what we put in our mouth...and that choice keeps us Holy and clean representing Him His way or NOT...

So now we are under the old law? In the other post you said you weren't. HA

here let us simplify it shall we?

IT IS EXACTLY LIKE GRAVITY ok? IT IS CONSTANTLY THERE...got it? Learn to walk and keep your balance well...you will not fall...but if you trip or somebody pushes you or you push the boundaries of balance and suddenly you WILL... "Oh my! I didn't think I was under the Law" LOL

...SAME with SPIRITUAL LAW...learn to walk WITH HIM AS HE WALKED and you will NOT fall...but push the boundaries and tempt the balance and well...the cornerstone rock becomes a stumbling block QUICKLY

hope that helps...really do...tired of your juvenile delinquency and willful indolence...

I know I know..."BUT IT AINT SCRIPTURE"...LOL

You are so confused and don’t know the scriptures so that you contradict yourself all the time.
nope...evil remains...we are merely covered by His grace and at any time can fall...fail...tempted...why do you think Paul and Peter and et al were so clear on OBEY be FAITHFUL OVERCOME PERSEVERE until the end...lifetime restoration to Him His ways in ALL things...

That is because the saved are not sinning the way one used to sin.
LOL so there is a NEW way to sin now? to another way to break the Laws? LOL...makes logical sense...you have another gospel another christ and another law and NOW another way to sin...

change the law enough and you'll never sin at all...lol...I demonstrated that..."I am stealing? Naw that was changed to SHARE ALIKE" LOL

your rebellious rot is deep in you...

So you want to keep to saying the lie about Paul still doing the sins he did before he was saved?
he lays it out clearly the struggle between his MIND serving the spiritual law...and struggling with the flesh...

Yeah sorry sis...saved once ain't enough...but One Savior is...and His way...not another gospel or another christ changeable laws...HERE ARE THEY THAT OVERCAME...well done good and faithful servant...sound familiar?

You misuse the scriptures, just as Satan did in the desert.
you prolly think one temptation and that was it...SAVED no more struggle..."every day Holy eat whatever"

No hypocrisy and you are that, and you fall from grace. How do you have repentance if you have fallen from grace?
LOL how do you have repentance if you have fallen from grace? you fall from grace INTO keeping the Laws to earn it...

or as you do by keeping the MADE UP ONES you think yourself safe in doing...bitter root remember? presumptuous sins thinking "I AM SAFE"...

doing these man's tradition and counterfeit laws you reject the Spirit telling you otherwise...and thus reject correction...unpardonable...WILLFUL SIN

we do not fall from grace being LOST or losing are way...or doing something wrong or becoming unclean...of course your motivation to Love is FEAR "don't wanna burn in hell forever" so that is ALL you subconsciously fear...being DOOMED...obey or else...

when you sin Paul says know GRACE ABOUNDS MORE STILL...NOTHING can separate you from His LOVE...just as we are to forgive others OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...why else do you think I post to you...you are sent by the H.S. for me to learn patience and LONG SUFFERING...and repeated forgiveness...

FONT=Calibri]You are the one who made it sound otherwise.[/FONT]
made it sound? you are the carnal mind...what she wants is for US to please Him...

FONT=Calibri]Also, women and men, if they are living to please God, then they are to pick a spouse that is doing that too.[/FONT]
duh but I should be insulted that you dismiss my wife was wishing to do just that-->to please Him...or that I would choose a woman who did not...

I run from any who do not wish to please Him...or think they do NOT need to and by doing it His Way as He asked...or think they do with false worship...

should have run from you...

FONT=Helvetica]You are the carnally minded one who says you tried to please your wife instead of saying what we are supposed to do and that is to please the Lord.[/FONT]
not my fault you have poor reading comprehension and fail to see that what was pleasing my wife was her seeing I too wished to please Him and not follow another gospel another way another christ another law another way to sin...

quite sure you do not realize how insulting you are...regret sharing with such a dark bitter rude uncircumcised heart...who claims "I love Jesus" your fruits clearly indicate otherwise...

God's Truth

Paul was NOT using OT to show the REVELATION that he received from God.

He sure did.

These scriptures tell us about how salvation through Jesus was a mystery.

1 Peter 1:10-12
Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

2 Peter 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it,
as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Romans 16:25-26 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him--

Did you read what Paul said?

He said revealed and made known through the prophetic writings.

Those writing ARE the Old Testament scriptures.

God's Truth

Peter was ONE of the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel.

Paul is the ONE apostle for the ONE body and NOT one of the TWELVE.

I pity you.

1 Peter 4:5-6 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

Ephesians 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Do you know what that scripture means?

According to you, Jesus is going to preach a gospel even to those who were sinful and died during the time of Noah, but it be a different gospel than the one Paul is spreading?!

God's Truth

That mystery Paul taught is what was taught by Jesus when he came to earth

Luke 2:32a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel."

Acts 13:47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 26:23 that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles."

Same one and only gospel mystery revealed.

Same gospel revealed in LUKE as IN ACTS, ACTS OF THE APOSTLES.

In these next scriptures I'm going to post, they are of Paul and how he explains how Jesus reveals in depth the depth of God’s love to those who love him by obeying him.
This revelation comes by the Spirit that was given at the right time set by God, and how no one fully grasped the full meaning of this, nor understood exactly what it was that God would do for us.

Paul speaks of the holy apostles and prophets have this revelation, not just him.

Paul speaks of THE GENTILES and how they would be FELLOW HEIRS---just like it is said in LUKE---the beginning of Luke---when Jesus came to earth.

Ephesians 3

3 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

The CHURCH, the same church Jesus spoke of WHEN HE WALKED THE EARTH.

AND, the giving of the Holy Spirit, the SAME AND ONLY WAY, to JEWS and TO GENTILES.

God's Truth

God made the plan for Jesus to die for us, and He made that plan before He made the world.

God reconciles us to Him through Jesus, for those who love Him.

1 Corinthians 2

God’s Wisdom Revealed by the Spirit

6We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,

what no ear has heard,

and what no human mind has conceived” —

the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

If the rulers of the world would have grasped that Jesus would die for the sins of the world, they would have not let him be killed, they would have tried to stop it as workers for Satan. They were hardened and did not have eyes to see and understand.

Jesus living and dying for us happened before Paul.

God's Truth

Ephesians 3:3-9
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, …

Matthew 13:11
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Look at the scripture in Matthew; it is about the mysteries GIVEN not to the faithless, but to Jesus' disciples.

clefty

Jesus living and dying for us happened before Paul.

So after He lived to demonstrate and taught to instruct the New Covenant lifestyle...and then signing the New Covenant with His blood and sealing it with His death...the new contract then when into effect as the Testator was dead...

and then finally years later Paul allegedly begins with his another gospel, another christ, another law...another way to sin...than how he sinned prior...

that is a mystery...as covenants and contracts can NOT be changed after they are signed and sealed and the testator dies...and yet you yours get MAD and claim they can be changed...

as if Yah was not good enough or “I change not” as His Law was NOT immutable eternal or perfect...

Last edited:

God's Truth

So after He lived to demonstrate and taught to instruct the New Covenant lifestyle...and then signing the New Covenant with His blood and sealing it with His death...the new contract then when into effect as the Testator was dead...

and then finally years later Paul allegedly begins with his another gospel, another christ, another law...another way to sin...than how he sinned prior...

that is a mystery...as covenants and contracts can NOT be changed after they are signed and sealed and the testator dies...and yet you yours get MAD and claim they can be changed...

as if Yah was not good enough or “I change not” as His Law was NOT immutable eternal or perfect...

I am not a madist.

Jesus fulfilled the old law and the Prophets---everything was about Jesus---the names of the Prophets, the Law with the purification works---they were a shadow and teaching tool about Jesus.

Jesus came and made a New Covenant and made changes to the old law when he gave the new law.