The Most High

iouae

We are placed on earth to learn the meaning of the word "No!"

If we don't learn "no" from our first "most high's" or our parents, then we will learn "no" from our teachers, or civic authorities. If we fail to learn "no" from them, then jail will teach us "no" and jailers will be our "most high's".

A "most high" is an authority to which we must be subject. Ultimately, at the top of the authority pyramid, God is "THE MOST HIGH". This world is full of proxy "most high's" to teach us that we are not the "most high". Our will is not the will to be done.

Some famous folks with money and power manage to be the "most high" of their lives, and often, because they have not learned "no" end up killing themselves with drugs. Thus nature will teach them "no". You will learn boundaries, or you will die. Maybe someone's will is for an ever increasing high on drugs. Nature will say "no" and kill them with an overdose.

Imagine you were in heaven, before Lucifer had that thought that he wanted to be "like the most high". Isa 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." All Lucifer was saying is that he wanted to be his own boss. Lucifer wanted to be the final decision maker of his life. Does that sound unreasonable? In heaven, every angel is subject to God's will. Every angel, including Lucifer, serves God. Every decision he makes is subject to God's approval. Lucifer thought that if he could get away from God, go to the side of heaven away from God, then maybe he could get out from under God's authority.

Do you realise that you and I have what Lucifer never had while he was in heaven, the ability to make our own decisions without consulting God? God's will is done in heaven, not on earth today. Matt 6:10. Do you realise that God partially granted Lucifer his wish and made Lucifer (turned Satan) the "most high" on earth today? Thus Satan largely gets to play "the most high" today. Satan also has a lot of demons to be the "most high" over. Satan IS a god (little "g"). He is "most high" over a little pond for a little while.

So we have to ask "How is that working for you Satan?".

But as I ask that with a smirk, likewise I have to ask myself "How is that working for you iouae?", because I too am a god, doing exactly as I please on this earth.

On one level, Satan seems pretty happy since he got what he wanted. And are you not happy so long as you get your way?

But mentally, Satan and his demons are messed up. We see that every time they possess someone. They turn those possessed into mirrors of their own wretched, frightened, bound, screaming, insane selves.

And I know for myself that without Jesus, in a thousand years, or a few thousand years, I too would be insane. I barely hold my mind together today with Jesus. So without Jesus, I too would have the crippled personality of a demon in next to no time. No angel, thrown out of heaven is nice to be around. They are all miserable and wretched. Period. And periodically God has them all appear in heaven for the rest of the unfallen angels to see. And the good angels look at angel Fred, who used to be so wonderful, drooling and contorted and sullen and bent a bit more every time fallen angel Fred appears before them in heaven.

You don't want to be the "most high". You think you do. Time will show you cannot handle being the final arbitrator of your mind. Like that famous line in "A few good men" which went "You can't handle the truth". The same could be said "You can't handle being your "most high".

marhig

If we don't learn "no" from our first "most high's" or our parents, then we will learn "no" from our teachers, or civic authorities. If we fail to learn "no" from them, then jail will teach us "no" and jailers will be our "most high's".

A "most high" is an authority to which we must be subject. Ultimately, at the top of the authority pyramid, God is "THE MOST HIGH". This world is full of proxy "most high's" to teach us that we are not the "most high". Our will is not the will to be done.

Some famous folks with money and power manage to be the "most high" of their lives, and often, because they have not learned "no" end up killing themselves with drugs. Thus nature will teach them "no". You will learn boundaries, or you will die. Maybe someone's will is for an ever increasing high on drugs. Nature will say "no" and kill them with an overdose.

Imagine you were in heaven, before Lucifer had that thought that he wanted to be "like the most high". Isa 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." All Lucifer was saying is that he wanted to be his own boss. Lucifer wanted to be the final decision maker of his life. Does that sound unreasonable? In heaven, every angel is subject to God's will. Every angel, including Lucifer, serves God. Every decision he makes is subject to God's approval. Lucifer thought that if he could get away from God, go to the side of heaven away from God, then maybe he could get out from under God's authority.

Do you realise that you and I have what Lucifer never had while he was in heaven, the ability to make our own decisions without consulting God? God's will is done in heaven, not on earth today. Matt 6:10. Do you realise that God partially granted Lucifer his wish and made Lucifer (turned Satan) the "most high" on earth today? Thus Satan largely gets to play "the most high" today. Satan also has a lot of demons to be the "most high" over. Satan IS a god (little "g"). He is "most high" over a little pond for a little while.

But as I ask that with a smirk, likewise I have to ask myself "How is that working for you iouae?", because I too am a god, doing exactly as I please on this earth.

On one level, Satan seems pretty happy since he got what he wanted. And are you not happy so long as you get your way?

But mentally, Satan and his demons are messed up. We see that every time they possess someone. They turn those possessed into mirrors of their own wretched, frightened, bound, screaming, insane selves.

And I know for myself that without Jesus, in a thousand years, or a few thousand years, I too would be insane. I barely hold my mind together today with Jesus. So without Jesus, I too would have the crippled personality of a demon in next to no time. No angel, thrown out of heaven is nice to be around. They are all miserable and wretched. Period. And periodically God has them all appear in heaven for the rest of the unfallen angels to see. And the good angels look at angel Fred, who used to be so wonderful, drooling and contorted and sullen and bent a bit more every time fallen angel Fred appears before them in heaven.

You don't want to be the "most high". You think you do. Time will show you cannot handle being the final arbitrator of your mind. Like that famous line in "A few good men" which went "You can't handle the truth". The same could be said "You can't handle being your "most high".
Yes, we don't like "no" and that's what we are here to learn. To let go of our selfish behaviour. We will be tried and tested and we have to learn to say no to the will of the flesh and the ways of satan and this world that he is Prince of.

1 Peter 4

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

See verse 4 of Isaiah 14. This is talking about the king of Babylon. Do you know what language the word Lucifer is from? There is no Lucifer that is Satan the Devil. What does the Hebrew say? How does it read? People are confused about this. They think about an entity or person named Lucifer. I do not.

iouae

See verse 4 of Isaiah 14. This is talking about the king of Babylon. Do you know what language the word Lucifer is from? There is no Lucifer that is Satan the Devil. What does the Hebrew say? How does it read? People are confused about this. They think about an entity or person named Lucifer. I do not.

King of Babylon = Lucifer = Satan = King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12)

The real ruler of the world or puppet-master of the King of Babylon and King of Tyre is Satan, who started out as the Archangel Lucifer. What church do you go to Jacob where you have not been taught these things?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
King of Babylon = Lucifer = Satan = King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12)

The real ruler of the world or puppet-master of the King of Babylon and King of Tyre is Satan, who started out as the Archangel Lucifer. What church do you go to Jacob where you have not been taught these things?

You are incorrect and I do not go to church.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK so who is the "Helel" of Is 14:12 translated as "Lucifer"?

I do not know how to answer you without quoting the Scriptures, from Isaiah.

Yeshayahu - Isaiah - Chapter 14

See verse 4.

4 And you shall bear this parable against the king of Babylon, and you shall say, "How has the dominator ceased, has ceased the haughty one!

And then verse 12.

יב אֵ֛יךְ נָפַ֥לְתָּ מִשָּׁמַ֖יִם הֵילֵ֣ל בֶּן־שָּׁ֑חַר נִגְדַּ֣עְתָּ לָאָ֔רֶץ חוֹלֵ֖שׁ עַל־גּוֹיִֽם:

12 How have you fallen from heaven, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations.

14:12 אֵיךְ נָפַלְתָּ מִשָּׁמַיִם הֵילֵל בֶּן־שָׁחַר נִגְדַּעְתָּ לָאָרֶץ חֹולֵשׁ עַל־גֹּויִֽם׃

Isaiah 14:12 NASB 12 "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

heylel - O star of the morning

iouae

Isaiah 14:12 NASB 12 "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

heylel - O star of the morning

Who has weakened the nations if not Satan? Who was cast down to earth if not Satan?

Grip Docility

A being called Lucifer does not exist. He or it is made up.

“Light Bearer”

Like a moon that has light by the light of the sun, but is darkness without the sun. The sun is light without any other source of light. There is the “Bright Morning Star” and the “Darkness”.

If this being isn’t real, why is it personified in Isaiah and all throughout scripture?

If you believe Jesus when He speaks, why do you doubt that there is a leader of wicked spiritual beings? Jesus said: Matthew 12:25-28.

Beelzibul is the leader of Demons by Jesus own words. It means, Lord of the Flies, or death incarnate. God brings life and God has elected an official of death, but death is not of God’s Kingdom. So this elected official of death is a result of Sin Incarnate and is sin Incarnate.

Do you believe that God desires destruction to be part of creation? Do you deny that God speaks of an adversary of another kingdom that apposes His?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
“Light Bearer”

Like a moon that has light by the light of the sun, but is darkness without the sun. The sun is light without any other source of light. There is the “Bright Morning Star” and the “Darkness”.

If this being isn’t real, why is it personified in Isaiah and all throughout scripture?

If you believe Jesus when He speaks, why do you doubt that there is a leader of wicked spiritual beings? Jesus said: Matthew 12:25-28.

Beelzibul is the leader of Demons by Jesus own words. It means, Lord of the Flies, or death incarnate. God brings life and God has elected an official of death, but death is not of God’s Kingdom. So this elected official of death is a result of Sin Incarnate and is sin Incarnate.

Do you believe that God desires destruction to be part of creation? Do you deny that God speaks of an adversary of another kingdom that apposes His?

I do not believe what you are saying.

iouae

I do not see what you are saying.

You quoted...
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

To which I responded ...
Who has weakened the nations if not Satan? Who was cast down to earth if not Satan?

Can you not see the connection between Is 14:12 speaking of a being cut down to earth and me asking "who was cast down to earth if not Satan"? How much closer must I make the dots for you to connect them?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You quoted...
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

To which I responded ...

Can you not see the connection between Is 14:12 speaking of a being cut down to earth and me asking "who was cast down to earth if not Satan"? How much closer must I make the dots for you to connect them?

It is not talking about Satan.