The Moron Thread

SOTK

I created a thread entitled "Revelation on the moronic" for Squeaky. Nori suggested that I change the title of the thread to "The moron thread" since we have so many loose on the boards rights now. :chuckle: I thought I would leave my thread for Squeaky intact, but start this one! :devil:

Okay, everybody, this is your Moron thread! List those posters you feel is deserving of the title of Moron here, expose their moronic ways here for all to see, and feel free to :mock: them!

werewolffan98 :dunce:

werewolffan98 said:
those comments are highly inappropriate and ruining the holiday.

because you're supposed to support the person not degrade them.

and then a couple of posts later...

werewolffan98 said:
hatemonger,hatemonger,hatemonger, Nazi skinhead,homophobe, racist.

:loser:

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Omega is just a doofus.

Plenty of people are nutty, out there, wingnuts, or buffoons, but a true TOL moron?:think:

I don't even think crytvhn deserved that title.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
True TOL morons are few and far between. Cry was one. I don't want to name names, but we have more than usual frequenting the board now.

Granite

Hall of Fame
ebenz47037 said:
True TOL morons are few and far between. Cry was one. I don't want to name names, but we have more than usual frequenting the board now.

I thought this thread was supposed to name names?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If anyone wants to name names, they're welcome to. But, I have to be an example to both my daughter and the TOLers since I'm a mother first and a TOL moderator second.

SOTK

ebenz47037 said:
If anyone wants to name names, they're welcome to. But, I have to be an example to both my daughter and the TOLers since I'm a mother first and a TOL moderator second.

I meant this to be a "fun" thread although slighty naughty too!

:angel:

koban

Well, a certain toilet plunger licking wacko artificial intelligence experiment gone horribly awry from Uranus comes to mind. :think:

But there's been so many of those on the boards lately. :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: I know. I'll give you some hints who I think are/were true TOL morons.

Here's a clue.

Here's another clue.

I'll come right out and say Troy with any screenname.

Although I thought he was a moron at first, cravescheese ended up only being moronic part of the time.

Here's another clue.

Here's another one.

Here's another clue.

I think those clues should get you started. :chuckle: