ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is no 'milk understanding,' except in your imagination.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

You are a hypocrite who shuts the door to the Kingdom for others yet never enter yourself! :duh:

I said
Only those in the milk would say that. And you will stay in the milk if your closed to learning anymore. Your the hypocrite.

Matt 23:15
15 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't lie. That makes one of us. You lie, every time you post a 'revelation' and claim The Holy Spirit gave it to you. A demon is speaking to you, calling it holy doesn't make it such. If it were holy, it wouldn't be showing you nonsense with Scripture, you'd post sound doctrine, something you neither post or understand.

I said
Your just to full of pride and arrogance to admit that your still in the milk understanding.

Heb 5:12-6:3
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

CHAPTER 6

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Your just to full of pride and arrogance to admit that your still in the milk understanding.
If you were to learn the basics of faith in Christ you'd realize that there is no such thing, except to your reckoning. There are babes in Christ who have MUCH more understanding of Scripture than you do, and yet you need milk more than anyone I've ever spoken with. :baby:

If you learned the basics of the English language, such as the two errors within the first three words of your sentence, you just might more easily understand everything you read (especially The Holy Scriptures) and be more able to express what you believe without others having to sift through your clumsy writing. "Your just to full..." should read: "You're just too full..." If you didn't pay attention in fifth-grade English, why should anyone pay any attention to what you write?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you were to learn the basics of faith in Christ you'd realize that there is no such thing, except to your reckoning. There are babes in Christ who have MUCH more understanding of Scripture than you do, and yet you need milk more than anyone I've ever spoken with. :baby:

If you learned the basics of the English language, such as the two errors within the first three words of your sentence, you just might more easily understand everything you read (especially The Holy Scriptures) and be more able to express what you believe without others having to sift through your clumsy writing. "Your just to full..." should read: "You're just too full..." If you didn't pay attention in fifth-grade English, why should anyone pay any attention to what you write?

I said
I would have thought I could get you out of the basics by now but I guess its just going to have to take a little longer.

CHAPTER 6

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
If you are going to abide in the milk you shouldn't be fighting against those who are going into the meat. If you want to stay in the basics fine. But don't help the devil hender those who are growing.

1 Cor 9:12
12 If others are partakers of this right over you, are we not even more? Nevertheless we have not used this right, but endure all things lest we hinder the gospel of Christ.
(NKJ)

John 5:39-44
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
(NKJ)

Word based mystic

I think Squeaky's 2 threads milk and meat, and aimiel
has been an indictment on squeaky himself.

both on his bizarre understanding of the basics of salvation as well as How his view that he needs to be teaching some that have already moved on to meat, the basic milk.

I don't know how aimiel keeps going. except that he really cares to have an impact on squeaky.

JosephR

both on his bizarre understanding of the basics of salvation as well as How his view that he needs to be teaching some that have already moved on to meat, the basic milk.

I don't know how aimiel keeps going. except that he really cares to have an impact on squeaky.

Men should not dabble in the affairs of prophets and elders :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Oh this has been going on for years. He attacks me every three or four years. And then gives up until he can learn a little more. Then he comes back and tries again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have learned a little more every day. I pray one day you will, too.

I said
Well scripture does tell us to be of the same mind. If you ever get spiritually minded we can. But not until then.

1 Cor 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
(NKJ)

Phil 3:16-18
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.