ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually, those who have common sense understand what I've said and most whom I've seen post to you on TOL actually agree with me.I'll tell you anything you ask. Your humility in asking shows that you're ready to learn what your mistakes are and correct them.

You think that you are closer to God than others and have acquired knowledge beyond them which makes you so great that they should listen to your teaching. All you have is self-righteousness and pride blocking your way to better understanding.

I said
You do show some good examples of one who is walking after their flesh instead of the Holy Spirit.

Gal 4:29
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You describe yourself.

I said
ROFLOL A born again Christian will NEVER follow anyone around accuseing them of anything. Only someone in the flesh full of pride who has been living a lie. And is threatened by the truth of the Word of God. That's you.

Aimiel

I'm not following anyone. I'm merely trying to keep folks who stumble onto your nonsense threads from thinking that the things you post have anything to do with Christianity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not following anyone. I'm merely trying to keep folks who stumble onto your nonsense threads from thinking that the things you post have anything to do with Christianity.

I said
lol Oh yes you are. Your following the devil. He is the only one who wants to stop people from sharing the written Word. Because it will change people when they see the truth. The rules of a true believer.
Not to think beyond what is written. That is what I share. You never get into the written Word, because that is what your trying to stop.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

You never get into the written Word, because that is what your trying to stop.
I'm not trying to stop the publication of The Words of Life (The Holy Bible)... but the largest part of It (The Old Testament) you want to put into the garbage. I don't. Born again Christians don't do that. I'm trying to stop you from claiming that the nonsense you post is from God. It isn't. You're re-writing The Holy Bible by taking verses out-of-context and stringing them together to mean what you pretend It means. It doesn't work like that. You have a severe learning-disability. You need help, mentally and spiritually. You're lost.

Word based mystic

was saved = has been saved at a prior time. also implies Holy Spirit seal
being saved = present time that Christ is maturing and finishing the work He has started
will be saved = the fullness of Christs work culminating in resurrection.

The initial born again experience allows you to get to the milk and then the meat (as you grow)

fleshly understanding, what you call milk cannot produce a spiritual fruit.

spiritual birth by the Spirit first working in us allows us to understand spiritual principals.

The fleshly mind cannot comprehend spiritual principles unless first depositing The deposit of the Holy spirit within us.

squeaky you teach that flesh brings about spiritual fruit.
Spiritual birth brings about spiritual understanding.

a rotten tree cannot produce good fruit
a fouled spring or pond cannot produce pure water.
old wineskins cannot hold new wineskins
(only new wineskins can hold NEW WINE.

how many ways does it need to be said.

I do not teach my young adults to excel in mental exercises and understanding so you can experience spiritual truths.
But rather put on the mind of Christ. Which is a gift from above.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not trying to stop the publication of The Words of Life (The Holy Bible)... but the largest part of It (The Old Testament) you want to put into the garbage. I don't. Born again Christians don't do that. I'm trying to stop you from claiming that the nonsense you post is from God. It isn't. You're re-writing The Holy Bible by taking verses out-of-context and stringing them together to mean what you pretend It means. It doesn't work like that. You have a severe learning-disability. You need help, mentally and spiritually. You're lost.

I said
lol some times I wonder if you have ever read the bible.

Gal 4:22-31
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have, many, many times. In point-of-fact: I have not only read my Bible but have also understood what I've read. That makes one of us.

I said
Then what does this say? To do with the old testament(covenant).

Gal 4:22-31
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

It says we are to rejoice in The New Covenant. We know that The Old Covenant is complete in Christ, but Scripture doesn't say to tear The Old Testament out of our Bibles. :duh:

You need the lessons of history to keep from repeating the mistakes our forefathers made. Many of them had demons. You haven't taken that fact seriously and so have ended up being controlled by a familiar spirit that is a demon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It says we are to rejoice in The New Covenant. We know that The Old Covenant is complete in Christ, but Scripture doesn't say to tear The Old Testament out of our Bibles. :duh:

You need the lessons of history to keep from repeating the mistakes our forefathers made. Many of them had demons. You haven't taken that fact seriously and so have ended up being controlled by a familiar spirit that is a demon.

I said
Your an idiot. It is right there in front of you. And you reject it.

Aimiel

It doesn't say to toss your Old Testament into the trash. Every prophet who wrote a book in The Old Testament lost his life in service to God. You want all that to be swept aside because you think God wants to erase part of His Holy Word? You are not as smart as I thought you were.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't say to toss your Old Testament into the trash. Every prophet who wrote a book in The Old Testament lost his life in service to God. You want all that to be swept aside because you think God wants to erase part of His Holy Word? You are not as smart as I thought you were.

I said
lol When you get convicted you always start with the gross exaggerations. Your the only one who has ever said ' toss your Old Testament into the trash. You should watch that gross exaggerations. You might believe them when the devil gives them to you. But I don't.
You should go see a shrink. Maybe he can tell you why you use an avatar of a person with a hood over their face so no one can see them. Nobody else does that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Haven't you learned yet that exaggerations are lies, and bearing false witness. I hope you find the Holy Spirit and purge the devil out.

1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

You don't even resist the devil.

James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

So, why do you reject every single Old Testament verse of Scripture that anyone posts to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.