ECT The Mark, The Number and the Name

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Pope is the beast.

The popes are the false Christs claiming that they are Christ in authority. The "beast" was Constantine and his successors such as Hitler who forbid Sabbath observance. The Sabbath was considered to be Jewish.

fzappa13

The mark of the beast is Sunday keeping. The Pope is the beast. The mark of the Pope's authority over God is his change of God's Sabbath to Sunday. When Sunday keeping is enforced by national law, the crisis of the mark of the beast will have come. Anyone profaning the day of the sun will then be forbidden from buying and selling.

I had a very precious friend who was SDA ... He drug me around on his visits to various hospitals and rest homes on the Sabbath and for that I will ever be grateful as it taught me much about love. That said, the children of the Millerite movement couldn't be more wrong about their eschatology. That is why they have to keep massaging it as time continues to prove them wrong.

Miller was wrong. Time to get over it and move on. Christ is coming ... let it happen in God's good time.

fzappa13

Okay, so here were are six years later and we're looking at vaccine passports and Bitcoin ... our President is suggesting a move to a digital currency the World Economic Council has made it pretty plain that they want a digital world currency as well. Any thoughts on how we are going to access this currency and what the ultimate price for that will be?