The Lying Pen Of The Scribes

CherubRam

Lying Pen

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God,…

Isaiah 8:12
“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.

Jeremiah 11:9
And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:25
There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come…

Here is that letter in our bibles.
Matthew 27:51
51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Before Christ or the disciples passed away, Pagan's and Gnostic's from secret societies were corrupting the scriptures and trying to take control.

Last edited:

clefty

Lying Pen

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God,…

Isaiah 8:12
“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.

And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 22:25
There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come…

Here is that letter in our bibles.
Matthew 27:51
51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

The New Testament is readily accused of being antisemitic and yet:

And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem

Add to that it was Judah which caused Israel and the first temple to be destroyed...

But yes the lying and idolatrous counterfeiting continued into the New Testament.

This lie which Christendom maintains:

“Acts 6:13
They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law; for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us.”

Not only did Jews accuse Yahushua of destroying the Law but Stephen too and here Paul:

“Acts 24:13-14
Nor can they prove to you the charges of which they now accuse me. But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets;

Act 25:7-8
And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove. While he answered for himself, Neither against the law of the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended anything at all.”

Yahushua knew these who said they were Jews but were not...but lying

“He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:‘ This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.”

The wall between Jews and the goyim which Paul taught was destroyed has been rebuilt, its foundation a lie that Christians are not under the protections of Torah.

Last edited: