The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 6

8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 6

3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

Yet he told those in Corinth they cheat and do wrong, and he says they have been freed from sin. He is not imputing trespasses against you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happens when you put all your eggs in his basket? You trust what he has done and believe that sin is dealt with and you will move from death to life.

Romans 6

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.

22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You have everlasting life. Saul had life, but it was not everlasting. You have it, if you believe. That means OSAS.

And your recap;

Ephesians 1

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even in the red letters, before Paul became the first person to be an enemy that was reconciled, righteousness was still imputed.

Luke 23

32 There were also two others, criminals, led with Him to be put to death. 33 And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left.

39 Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.”

40 But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.”

43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

That man was a capital criminal, deserving to die. The Lord Jesus Christ did not suggest to spare his life for his crime. Instead the Lord said he would be with him in paradise. It didn't matter what that man did, righteousness was imputed to him. And the same with you. It doesn't matter what your dead flesh has done. Justice was served for all of your sin at the cross.

God's Truth

Smile....and go to the dentist...

stock-vector-wolf-howling-143744125.jpg

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

God's Truth

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV -

Paul says to be reconciled to Christ...2 Corinthians 5:30 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

This is how we are reconciled according to the Word of God...

See John 14:23, Acts 5:32, Acts 10:35, Acts 15:8, James 2:14, 17, 22, Matthew 7:21, Matthew 12:50, John 15:14, Luke 11:28, John 8:31, Galatians 6:7, Luke 6:46, Jeremiah 11:6.

God's Truth

you preach God as a monster. Your supposed predestination won't save you unless you hear and believe

Calvinists are half siblings to those who believe in faith in alone.

Calvinists teach it is wrong to believe and obey to be saved,

and those who teach faith alone say we are to believe but not obey to be saved.

God's Truth

"Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

You read the story, the paralytic let down by ropes Now show where he repented, sorrowed, agonised, promised never, never, ever to sin again. Turned over a new leaf, pulled himself up by his bootstraps or even once asked for forgiveness....

He was healed of his disability that is about being healed of his disability.

Listen to what Jesus says after he healed a man:

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

God's Truth

Yet he told those in Corinth they cheat and do wrong, and he says they have been freed from sin. He is not imputing trespasses against you.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

God's Truth

What happens when you put all your eggs in his basket? You trust what he has done and believe that sin is dealt with and you will move from death to life.

Romans 6

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.

22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You have everlasting life. Saul had life, but it was not everlasting. You have it, if you believe. That means OSAS.

And your recap;

Ephesians 1

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise

You said Paul did not have everlasting life?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let you be accursed, you demon possessed pervert full of lies and bad news!

beloved57

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

He died for all men, as Paul clearly states. Even the dirty, rotten, murdering, adulterous heathens have been reconciled to God. He is not counting their sin against them.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

If you hold fast to what I am saying, and place your trust in his work, you will move from death to life.

Paul says in 1 Cor 15:3-4 that Christ died for our sins, meaning the believer. The called/chosen ones as stated in 1 Cor 1:24-28

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Its the same ones in 2 Cor 5:18-19 its the world of the chosen/called !

Epoisses

1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

He died for all men, as Paul clearly states. Even the dirty, rotten, murdering, adulterous heathens have been reconciled to God. He is not counting their sin against them.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

If you hold fast to what I am saying, and place your trust in his work, you will move from death to life.

Amen.

Epoisses

Jesus died for our sins and that grace is NOT entered into unless you have faith that Jesus forgives and washes the sins you admit, confess, and repent of doing.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Mark 2:7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

We must have our sins forgiven by Jesus.

We must admit we are sinners, confess our sins and repent of them.

Jesus saved you before you were born or did anything good or bad. Jesus only died one time so all sin past, present and future for all people has been atoned for. This is why he is called the savior of the world.