The Looone Angel, -- RIDES AGAIN!

Letsargue

Exodus 4:22-23 KJV – 22- “Thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even “MY FIRSTBORN”. --- 23- “I will slay thy son, even “THY FIRSTBORN”. -----
Exodus 12:12 KJV – “I will smite all “THE FIRSTBORN” in the land of Egypt, both man and beast”. -----

Exodus 12:29 KJV – “And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all “THE FIRSTBORN” in the land of Egypt, from the “FIRSTBORN OF PHARAOH” that sat on his throne unto the “FIRSTBORN OF THE CAPTIVE” that was in the dungeon; and all the “FIRSTBORN OF CATTLE”. ----- Thus the Lord sent forth the Angel of Death to kill all the “FIRSTBORN”. ------ ( Then God chose His “FIRSTBORN” ).

Exodus 34:19 KJV – “EVERY FIRSTLING” among thy cattle is mine”. -----
Exodus 34:20 KJV - ALL “THE FIRSTBORN” of thy sons thou shalt redeem”. -----

Revelation 6:8 KJV – “I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his “NAME” THAT SAT ON HIM WAS “DEATH”, and Hell followed with him”. ----- “DEATH” reigned from Adam to Moses”, and the Angel of death rides again to kill the “FIRSTBORN” of God, the Son of God, ISRAEL, IN AD 70. --- ( NOW! – Jesus is the “FIRSTBORN” of the Spirit ). --- John 3:6-8 KJV – 6- That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is BORN OF THE SPIRIT is Spirit. 7- Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be BORN AGAIN. 8- The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is EVERY ONE that is BORN OF THE SPIRIT”. -----

Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the City of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND CHURCH OF THE “FIRSTBORN”, which are written in Heaven”. -----
All that was earthy, or carnal, and was ever considered the “Firstborn”, died by the Word of God and the ANGEL OF DEATH.
Revelation 14:17-19 KJV – 17- And another Angel came out of the Temple which is in Heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18- And another Angel came out from the altar, which had “POWER” over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19- And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”. ----- And I’m going to ADD to that, That means it was TIME AGAIN FOR THE GREAT “PASSOVER” OF THE DEATH ANGEL, in AD 70
Salvation cannot be, except that God Sacrificed His EARTHLY “FIRSTBORN” SON AND ONLY SON / ISRAEL; THAT HE MIGHT BECOME THE “FIRSTBORN” FROM ABOVE BY THE POWER OF THE GOSPEL.
Therefore, the carnal “FIRSTBORN” / ISRAEL, the “FIRSTBORN“ of God; - God’s first and only Son, had to die by the hand of God in order for Him to have a Spiritual Body called the Body of the Anointed / CHRIST.

Paul – Who is liken to my God. – 073011