The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....

They know Trump is a fraud, but they don't care, they know he's just a puppet.

trump was a tool, a way to avoid a hillary presidency

now that he's served his purpose, let's work together to get him impeached, let President Pence take the oath of office and get busy stuffing all those lgbtq's back in the closet where they belong :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....

tissue-box-1420439.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I just can't get myself to say "President Trump ". In Obama, we had a REAL President, like him or not . I can't believe he's no longer President.

Greg Jennings

I didn't watch it.

I'm fine with everyone saying that they don't like trump or that he's this or that, but this inauguration stuff has gotten out of control.

Do you honestly think that Russia elected Donald Trump? Do you really think their hack was so wildly successful that they were able to turn every rust belt state for trump? Because that's just not realistic. Intelligence officials have admitted as much.

He was elected fairly under our system. You can whine about the electoral college all you want, but it's the same format that we had before the election and it was properly followed this election cycle (with the exception of a few "faithless electors"). Pretending that he is not legitimate will come back to bite Democrats in the butt. It looks bad, just like when some Republicans tried to say Obama wasn't a legitimate president.

It's hypocritical for democrats to turn around and do the exact thing they were whining about republicans doing. But then again, that's politics for you

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm fine with everyone saying that they don't like trump or that he's this or that, but this inauguration stuff has gotten out of control.

Do you honestly think that Russia elected Donald Trump? Do you really think their hack was so wildly successful that they were able to turn every rust belt state for trump? Because that's just not realistic. Intelligence officials have admitted as much.

He was elected fairly under our system. You can whine about the electoral college all you want, but it's the same format that we had before the election and it was properly followed this election cycle (with the exception of a few "faithless electors"). Pretending that he is not legitimate will come back to bite Democrats in the butt. It looks bad

Who said anything about the electoral college? It wasn't me.

There are a lot of factors that went into Trump's win, but he certainly didn't win on his own merit.