The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Danoh

Flynn seeks immunity for testimony

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is willing to testify before federal and congressional investigators in their ongoing probe into Russian meddling in the US elections, but only if he is granted immunity, his lawyer said Thursday.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

Michael Flynn in 2016: Immunity ‘means you probably committed a crime’

Beat ya too it on that one - see my Trump, tuh, tum, tum thread :)

More and more, its' looking like we're going to end up with 83 year old Mormon: Orrin Hatch as President.

He'd succeed Trump, Pence, and Ryan, and those 3 just may end up in Club Fed.

That'd be weird.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Beat ya too it on that one - see my Trump, tuh, tum, tum thread :)

More and more, its' looking like we're going to end up with 83 year old Mormon: Orrin Hatch as President.

He'd succeed Trump, Pence, and Ryan, and those 3 just may end up in Club Fed.

That'd be weird.

I'm glad you did. Thanks for the heads up.

Nunes needs to be tossed. You may remember how Sally Yates stood up to Trump and refused to defend his initial travel ban. She was fired for that, but prior to her firing she warned the White House about Flynn. She was preparing to testify before the House Intelligence Committee, and surprise, surprise... Trump toady Nunes canceled her appearance.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is willing to testify before federal and congressional investigators in their ongoing probe into Russian meddling in the US elections, but only if he is granted immunity, his lawyer said Thursday.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

Michael Flynn in 2016: Immunity ‘means you probably committed a crime’

:mock: Flynn

Ah, the joys of political hypocrisy and seeing someone's words come back to bite them.

Danoh

Do you read your own posts?? :eek:

The irony?

PJ never really having shown he is very bright, he actually got that from various people who have basically said that to me, at one point or another - get this - some of who often send me private praises regarding one or another of my posts - including - PJ :D

I must be irresistible, or something :chuckle:

Danoh

Danoh has a split personality

Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la

One banana, two banana, three banana, four
All bananas make a split so do many more
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Come along to bring you the banana splits show

Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la

(The Tra La La Song)

ClimateSanity

Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la

One banana, two banana, three banana, four
All bananas make a split so do many more
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Come along to bring you the banana splits show

Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la
Tra la la tra la la la

(The Tra La La Song)
https://youtu.be/XMl6HnhFFIA

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Sitamun

Yesterday, Trump held himself a little press event on 2 executive orders, he then proceeded to leave the room without signing them...

Yes this is just a little little tiny thing in the grand scheme of the nightmare that is his presidency, but really? REALLY?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Yesterday, Trump held himself a little press event on 2 executive orders, he then proceeded to leave the room without signing them...

Yes this is just a little little tiny thing in the grand scheme of the nightmare that is his presidency, but really? REALLY?

Apparently rather than answer questions about Michael Flynn he needed to sign behind closed doors with only his lap dogs and flunkies around to tell him how wonderful he was and how good his hair looked (by the way, who combs that for him every day and puts the shellac on it? Not Melania).
But the Head Cheese Doodle is basically a lying coward. His lies never stop, he picks on those he feels he can marginalize and then he runs away from the tough questions. He is finding out that all his $ and BS won't help him govern.
Trump is in over his head and he and his base are going to learn that governing this country is a little different than running a business where bankruptcy and friendly banks can bail you out and keep you in the lifestyle to which you have become accustomed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

was the press event called to witness the signing?

is that necessary for the orders to take effect? :freak:

'cause if it is, there's a whole lot of executive orders bammy signed that aren't valid

or, was the press event called to publicize the executive orders?

7xuWw.gif

ok doser

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters At Kentucky Rally

A federal judge in Kentucky is allowing a lawsuit by three protesters assaulted at a Donald Trump campaign rally last March to move forward, agreeing with the plaintiffs that Trump's call from the podium for his supporters to "get 'em out of here" incited rally-goers to physically attack them.

The three protesters have sued Trump for incitement, vicarious liability, negligence, gross negligence, and recklessness.

The opinion, from U.S. District Judge David J. Hale of the Western District of Kentucky, denied most of Trump's motion to dismiss the charges, saying that his angry demand for the removal of the protesters was "particularly reckless."

He cites testimony from one of the assailants—a known member of a white nationalist group—saying he began shoving the young African American woman protester after hearing Trump's call to "get them out."

A video of the incident went viral last year:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump Admin. Won't Disclose How Many U.S. Troops Are In Iraq And Syria

The Trump administration has ceased disclosing to the public when U.S. troops are deployed on the ground in Iraq and Syria, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Obama administration made a practice of announcing all conventional force deployments, letting the public know when it was sending U.S. service members into harm's way. But Trump, who campaigned on promises to rely on "the element of surprise" in warfare, has in his two months in office already dispatched hundreds of Marines and paratroopers to active war zones in the Middle East without informing the public or Congress.

Pentagon officials confirmed the change in policy, saying it was important to "maintain tactical surprise." But former government officials say the move violates the public's "right to know."

“It’s truly shocking that the current administration furtively deploys troops without public debate or describing their larger strategy," said Ned Price, National Security Council spokesman under President Obama.​

ok doser

balance "the public's right to know" against "the troops right not to have the enemy know" and see where you come out on that one

as the father of an active service member, I know where i fall