The leftists panic.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You really are kinda limited to a very, very, very tiny bag of sad, generic formulas from which you pull all your material with which you attempt to insult, in a one-size-fits-all fashion, everybody who's not your fellow Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader, aren't you?

:AMR:

Have fun trying to react to this post without, in effect, answering YES to my question.
"Nazi leftard"?

Oh, there's so nothing rattling around in that juvenile bonce of yours kid...

Yeah: "Nazi leftard". Good eye! You've got an eye like an eagle! That's exactly what I had written. And thanks for happily demonstrating my point, that you would not be able to react to my post without, in effect, answering YES to my question, you senile, decrepit old bag.

Arthur Brain

Yeah: "Nazi leftard". Good eye! You've got an eye like an eagle! That's exactly what I had written. And thanks for happily demonstrating my point, that you would not be able to react to my post without, in effect, answering YES to my question, you senile, decrepit old bag.

Aw, what's the matter? Having a melt down cos Captain spray tan is on the verge of getting kicked out of office?

Well, suck it up. Oh, and in no way did I answer "yes" to your juvenile load of ole bunk ya daft kid.

See ya!

:wave2:

Lon

A lot of these psycho leftist whackjobs don't even realize their problem has nothing to do with politics. Somebody posted this video the other day, and at least they're good for some laughs, if nobody can make any rational sense of them:

Needs a language caveate/warning.

7djengo7

Oh, and in no way did I answer "yes" to your juvenile load of ole bunk ya daft kid.

Here's what you did do: You answered YES to the question I asked you:

You really are kinda limited to a very, very, very tiny bag of sad, generic formulas from which you pull all your material with which you attempt to insult, in a one-size-fits-all fashion, everybody who's not your fellow Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader, aren't you?

Have fun trying to react to this post without, in effect, answering YES to my question.

And just now, you've once more answered YES to the same question, you Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader. :)

Arthur Brain

Here's what you did do: You answered YES to the question I asked you:

And just now, you've once more answered YES to the same question, you Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader. :)

:rotfl:

Eh, maybe some more years on the clock will knock the juvenility out of you. Hopefully.

See ya kid.

:cheers:

7djengo7

:rotfl:

Eh, maybe some more years on the clock will knock the juvenility out of you. Hopefully.

See ya kid.

:cheers:

And there is your third time answering YES to the question I asked you:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A lot of these psycho leftist whackjobs don't even realize their problem has nothing to do with politics. Somebody posted this video the other day, and at least they're good for some laughs, if nobody can make any rational sense of them:

I liked the chick at 3:04 better as the Numa Numa guy

Lon

7djengo7

Nah, it really wasn't but hey, fool yourself if you wanna kid, you ain't fooling anyone else besides trolls...

Goodbye!

:e4e:

There's your fourth time answering YES to the question I asked you:

I like how, by saying things like "See ya kid" and "Goodbye!", you obviously mean "I'm going to keep answering YES, again and again....and again, to the question 7djengo7 only once asked me." :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Told you Texas would go for Trump. 100%

Currently Trump is about 5.9 percent ahead of Biden, in what used to be a massively red state.

You really have no clue what you're talking about or you're a pathological liar like The Barbarian.

I'm just showing you the facts. But I don't know that you're a liar; my guess is that you just aren't very good at accepting reality.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Looked at the results and the votes yet to count this morning, and then went for my daily walk through the park. As I got to this point, it seemed like a metaphor for America:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Judges In Georgia And Michigan Just Killed Trump’s Plan To Undercut The Election
Judges in Georgia and Michigan quickly dismissed two frivolous Trump lawsuits that were intended to undercut the integrity of the vote count.

The AP reported, “Judges in Georgia and Michigan quickly dismissed Trump campaign lawsuits Thursday, undercutting a campaign legal strategy to attack the integrity of the voting process in states where the result could mean President Donald Trump’s defeat.”
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11/05/trump-lawsuits-tossed-michigan-georgia.html

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump, voice quavering, makes false claims that mail-in votes are illegal:

I think his people know more than we do, and what they know, is not good for Donald Trump.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned