The Law Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky,

You have been bullying around your opposed by quoting tons and tons of verses.

You need to know it is no way to produce fruit of spirit.

I said
The verses are demonstrating the Holy Spirit. If you don't like to hear from the Holy Spirit you will always run from the verses. To keep everything carnal.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
The verses are demonstrating the Holy Spirit. If you don't like to hear from the Holy Spirit you will always run from the verses. To keep everything carnal.

You just don't understand.

You are very carnal with the way you treat others.

It is pride you are refusing to accept the fact and truth of what you are doing.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You just don't understand.

You are very carnal with the way you treat others.

It is pride you are refusing to accept the fact and truth of what you are doing.

I said
lol You are the one with pride. You think your own opinion overrides scripture.

[Jde 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

popsthebuilder

I said
Desire

John 15:7-10
7"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8"By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Rom 7:8
8But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
Matt 16:24
24Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Matt 20:27-28
27"And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave--
28"just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
Mark 4:18-19
18"Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19"and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
Luke 5:39
39"And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
John 8:44-45
44"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45"But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me
Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit
1 Tim 3:1-4
1This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.
2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;
3not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;
4one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence
2 Tim 4:3-4
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
James 1:14-15
14But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
James 4:1-3
1Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
I Jn 5:14-15
14Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
I Jn 3:22-24
22And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
2 Cor 8:12
12For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.
(NKJ)
OLD TESTAMENT

Ps 37:4
4Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
(NKJ)

XXX Desire comes from your soul the body of your inner man. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man where you make decisions. But your outer person is where all the other spirits live. And the camoflouge your soul. Your outer person camoflouges your inner man with counterfiets. The outer man starts with wanting, which leads to coveting and lust. Which are unclean spirits.

Rom 6:13
13And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
(NKJ)

Rom 6:19
19I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
(NKJ)

James 1:2-4
2My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
(NKJ)
Thanks for showing that desire can be either carnal or Holy/ Godly.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are the one with pride. You think your own opinion overrides scripture.

[Jde 1:19

Again, you don't know how to apply your knowledge into practice.

Your quotes are empty.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again, you don't know how to apply your knowledge into practice.

Your quotes are empty.

I said
lol That spirit in you really has you all wound up doesn't it.

[Jde 1:16, 19
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage. ...

popsthebuilder

I said
lol That spirit in you really has you all wound up doesn't it.

[Jde 1:16, 19
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage. ...
Jude 1: 4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. 7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 10. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. 16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. 18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25. To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

That doesn't describe meshak too well to me....but I could be wrong.....GOD will judge....she actually speaks for works though, so your cut and paste is a little off target....to me....

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jude 1: 4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. 7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 10. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. 16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. 18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25. To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

That doesn't describe meshak too well to me....but I could be wrong.....GOD will judge....she actually speaks for works though, so your cut and paste is a little off target....to me....

I said
Its always easy to see who is led by an unclean spirit. They complain and say your wrong, but offer no spiritual help with verses. Because the Holy Spirit is not a part of that kind of complaining. Its all sensual.