The Law Of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I hope you consider the fact that your in the milk understanding and these revelations are in the meat understanding.
Are you in agreement with what scripture says is what I believe you should be thinking about, even in speaking of what is the milk understanding and what is the meat understanding. Don't go beyond scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you in agreement with what scripture says is what I believe you should be thinking about, even in speaking of what is the milk understanding and what is the meat understanding. Don't go beyond scripture.

I said
Go thumb through the pages of the threads and find the revelations of Jesus Christ that I received on the milk and the meat understanding. I think that will explain a lot to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Go thumb through the pages of the threads and find the revelations of Jesus Christ that I received on the milk and the meat understanding. I think that will explain a lot to you.
I don't see things the way you do, sorry.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is why we are here. To trade talents.
That is not my understanding. I don't understand this to be the case.

I am here to learn and to teach. To fellowship and to preach. To study and to do.

Let us learn in order to teach. Let us learn in order to do.

See Matthew 5:17-20 NASB.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is not my understanding. I don't understand this to be the case.

I am here to learn and to teach. To fellowship and to preach. To study and to do.

Let us learn in order to teach. Let us learn in order to do.

See Matthew 5:17-20 NASB.

I said
PARABLES
Matt 13:13
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
Mark 4:34
34 But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
John 16:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.
John 14:17
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Mark 4:11-12
11 And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12 "so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them.' "
John 16:26-33
26 "In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;
27 "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
28 "I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father."
29 His disciples said to Him, "See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech!
30 "Now we are sure that You know all things, and have no need that anyone should question You. By this we believe that You came forth from God."
31 Jesus answered them, "Do you now believe?
32 "Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Matt 16:11-12
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
(NKJ)
xxx Parables are actions or stories that are a likeness to the facts and reality. Everything Jesus spoke can be a parable.
One must believe what Jesus said as fact to see the parable. Jesus said and done all these things on the outside of man. But He was teaching about the inside of man. They all happened that you see and hear. And that is the milk understanding. But the meat understanding is when the Holy Spirit shows you all these things inside yourself.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
PARABLES
Matt 13:13
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
Mark 4:34
34 But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
John 16:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.
John 14:17
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Mark 4:11-12
11 And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12 "so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them.' "
John 16:26-33
26 "In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;
27 "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
28 "I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father."
29 His disciples said to Him, "See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech!
30 "Now we are sure that You know all things, and have no need that anyone should question You. By this we believe that You came forth from God."
31 Jesus answered them, "Do you now believe?
32 "Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Matt 16:11-12
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
(NKJ)
xxx Parables are actions or stories that are a likeness to the facts and reality. Everything Jesus spoke can be a parable.
One must believe what Jesus said as fact to see the parable. Jesus said and done all these things on the outside of man. But He was teaching about the inside of man. They all happened that you see and hear. And that is the milk understanding. But the meat understanding is when the Holy Spirit shows you all these things inside yourself.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

I still don't see where the law of Christ is different from that of His previous Law...

I do however see a Church and believers following another gospel...a different Way as if everything was changed...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
According to scripture I do have the authority.
1 Timothy 5:20
Them that sin rebuke before all,
that others also may fear.

Caught you in another lie.

I said
Your still in the milk. Show me your revelations of Jesus Christ. If you cant you haven't been born again. Those in the milk should never try to rebuke those in the meat. And those in the meat should never try to rebuke those in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

1 Pet 5:1
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:1
1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)

What you are doing is bringing down the judgment of God on yourself.

Matt 7:1-5

1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your still in the milk. Show me your revelations of Jesus Christ. If you cant you haven't been born again. Those in the milk should never try to rebuke those in the meat. And those in the meat should never try to rebuke those in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

1 Pet 5:1
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:1
1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
(KJV)

What you are doing is bringing down the judgment of God on yourself.

Matt 7:1-5

1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Lol...oh my...Can we call you the meat pope? And by meat you mean Sunday Ham...or is it Wednesday shrimp...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
See: The thoughts that we think

1 Corinthians 4:6 NASB.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 4:2-5
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
(NKJ)