0042_17.gif

0042_18.gif

0042_19.gif

0042_20.gif

0042_21.gif

0042_22.gif

enIslam.gif

gcthomas

Another foreign comment on what has happened in Britain that is wholly fabricated. If the warning about Islam is what has happened to Britain, then I don't think you need to be worried!

gcthomas

Yeah no need to worry about what is happening in Britain:

Haha. You've got a far-right fascist BNP promo vid showing some traffic stops (doesn't look like overrunning of the UK!), an interview with two hand picked islamists (not many out of a million) and and interview with one other.

It is a joke, and you are a joke. You have no idea of what the UK is like from watching biased YouTube clips while dribbling in excitement when you think one of your many crazy conspiracy theories might actually be true.

But you are wrong again. Instead of Youtube clips from fascist political parties looking to stoke up trouble, perhaps you'd like to peruse national survey results, or academic research on the matter? No? Not your brand of crazy?

:carryon:

lighthouse99

Check out this remarkable comic put out by CHICK publications:

What do you think of it?

[/box]

i read the first few boxes and then just--I mean, it's Jack Chick, for crying out loud. He doesn't know beans about Catholicism (which of course does not stop him from blathering away about it), and we are supposed to listen to him about Islam?

he's a moron

:luigi:

CherubRam

Check out this remarkable comic put out by CHICK publications:

What do you think of it?

Jack tries. The word "Alilah" in the ancient Aramaic means, The god Ascends. Al / il / ah. In Babylon, Alilah was the morning sun god, Chemosh was the sun god around noon. And Nergal was the evening sun god after sunset. The three were a trinity of one and the same god concept. Allah is the short form of Alilah.

theophilus

I loathe Chick tracts.

Regardless of any "truth" that is in them they're mean-spirited, ugly, hateful and degrading to Muslims, Catholics and any other people group in their radar.

Jus' sayin.'

musterion

I used to like Chick's stuff before someone showed he was preaching the lordship salvation gospel. Appears that he still is.