THE KINGDOM WITHIN YOU

beloved57

You are outrageously confused. The new heaven and the new earth come AFTER the 1000 year reign of Christ ON the EARTH ... in His earthly kingdom.

Lol Christ is reigning now 1 Cor 15:25

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

This is the 1000 yr reign. You have been duped son

Right Divider

Body part
Lol Christ is reigning now 1 Cor 15:25

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

This is the 1000 yr reign. You have been duped son

Poor confused b57

You have been duped son.

When Christ reigns ON THE EARTH ... you'll know about it. Or maybe you won't... you're pretty dense.

Christ as God has ALWAYS reigned in some sense.

You're nothing but a cherry-picker that tries in vain to support your fairy tale.

beloved57

Poor confused b57

You have been duped son.

When Christ reigns ON THE EARTH ... you'll know about it. Or maybe you won't... you're pretty dense.

Christ as God has ALWAYS reigned in some sense.

You're nothing but a cherry-picker that tries in vain to support your fairy tale.

Christ reign is reign now. That's the only 1000 yr reign of Christ. Someday it will have a physical manifestation 2 Tim 4:1

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

DAN P

Are you really trying to claim that the KJV translators were inferior to you?

The promised kingdom of heaven. The restored kingdom of Israel.

A "kingdom" under Roman rule.

Yes

Jesus also told them that the kingdom would taken away from them and given a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Hi and that Kingdom was taken away as recorded in Luke 12:32 and Jesus says , FEAR NOT LITTLE FLOCK , for it your FATHER'S good pleasure to give you the KINGDOM !!

As I said that Kingdom given to the little FLOCK will be the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM where they will reign with Christ a 1000 years !

Only the original AUOTGRAPHES are inspired and there is no such thing as KJV-ONLY or what is called DOUBLE INSPIRATION and I read where many Greek scholars can not agree , but I am not a Greek scholar and I check at least 2 translated versions , for TENSES , VOICES , MOODS and CASES !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Christ reign is reign now.
Not in the kingdom on earth.

That's the only 1000 yr reign of Christ.
Christ is on earth during the 1000 year kingdom.

Someday it will have a physical manifestation 2 Tim 4:1
Paul's epistles are not about the prophetic kingdom.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

AND His kingdom....

The APPEARING that Paul is referring to is the RAPTURE... the CATCHING AWAY.... THEN He will establish His kingdom on the earth... the restored kingdom of Israel with the Messiah as King!

beloved57

AND His kingdom....

The APPEARING that Paul is referring to is the RAPTURE... the CATCHING AWAY.... THEN He will establish His kingdom on the earth... the restored kingdom of Israel with the Messiah as King!

You have been duped son

DAN P

AND His kingdom....

Hi and where is there a Greek word for RAPTURE , there no Greek word for RAPTURE and will never find it in the bible !!!

But you will NEVER check , RIGHT ??

dan p

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Hi and where is nthere a Greek word for RAPTURE , there no Greek word for RAPTURE and will never find it in the bible !!!

But you will NEVER check , RIGHT ??

dan p

dan p... I've heard that about a million times... yes, there are MANY Biblical topics that are not WORDED expressly in the Bible. That is why I typically call the rapture... the CATCHING AWAY (as I did in THAT post).

1Th 4:17 KJV Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

DAN P

dan p... I've heard that about a million times... yes, there are MANY Biblical topics that are not WORDED expressly in the Bible. That is why I typically call the rapture... the CATCHING AWAY (as I did in THAT post).

Hi RD and why use a WORD NOT FOUND in the BIBLE when all can use a Greek word in 2 Thess 2:1 the Greek word / PAROUSIA / COMING and check STRONG'S G3952 and see also Matt 24:3 , 7 , 39 and especially 1 Thess 5:23 !!!!

This is why I am NOT KJV-ONLY !! nThat Greek word COMING / PAROUSIA is used many times from Matthew and ON !

Sorry if I disappointed you , I try the follow the KJV as best as I can !

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Hi RD and why use a WORD NOT FOUND in the BIBLE when all can use a Greek word in 2 Thess 2:1 the Greek word / PAROUSIA / COMING and check STRONG'S G3952 and see also Matt 24:3 , 7 , 39 and especially 1 Thess 5:23 !!!!
I will use any words that I feel are fitting. You are obsessed with your own "Greek" knowledge.

This is why I am NOT KJV-ONLY !! nThat Greek word COMING / PAROUSIA is used many times from Matthew and ON !
Good for you.

Sorry if I disappointed you , I try the follow the KJV as best as I can !

dan p
There is not a single thing wrong with the KJV.

There are too many "Greek experts" trying to "fix the Bible".

DAN P

I will use any words that I feel are fitting. You are obsessed with your own "Greek" knowledge.

Good for you.

There is not a single thing wrong with the KJV.

There are too many "Greek experts" trying to "fix the Bible".

Hi and NOT a Greek expert nor am I trying to fix the bible and that is for for those that spend there life time trying to figure OUT what many Greek words really mean and that is why you will see that many verses are IN ITALIC as they can NOT come up with a LITERAL TRANSLATION !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Hi and NOT a Greek expert nor am I trying to fix the bible and that is for for those that spend there life time trying to figure OUT what many Greek words really mean and that is why you will see that many verses are IN ITALIC as they can NOT come up with a LITERAL TRANSLATION !!

dan p

You are confusing LITERAL with WORD FOR WORD.