THE KINGDOM TABLE

DougE

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The Lord is appointed a kingdom on earth; the kingdom in which Jesus will reign upon the throne of David (Luke 1:32-33) from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:3) for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4). Jesus also appointed this kingdom to the twelve apostles.

The Lord's table will be realized when Christ Jesus comes to establish his earthly kingdom.

This table is the fulfillment of the new testament at the coming of the Lord. The new testament will bring Israel into the promised land, cleanse them and cause them to walk in all his commandments (Ezekiel 36:24-28). Israel will be a blessing (Genesis 12:1-3) and a light to the Gentile nations in the kingdom (Isaiah 60:3).

The believing remnant of Israel will be refreshed and will reign and rule with Christ in the Davidic earthly kingdom (Revelation 5:10

Right Divider

Body part
Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The Lord is appointed a kingdom on earth; the kingdom in which Jesus will reign upon the throne of David (Luke 1:32-33) from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:3) for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4). Jesus also appointed this kingdom to the twelve apostles.

The Lord's table will be realized when Christ Jesus comes to establish his earthly kingdom.

This table is the fulfillment of the new testament at the coming of the Lord. The new testament will bring Israel into the promised land, cleanse them and cause them to walk in all his commandments (Ezekiel 36:24-28). Israel will be a blessing (Genesis 12:1-3) and a light to the Gentile nations in the kingdom (Isaiah 60:3).

The believing remnant of Israel will be refreshed and will reign and rule with Christ in the Davidic earthly kingdom (Revelation 5:10
:thumb:

And... most of Churchianity rejects or perverts these simple truths.

Bradley D

"See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind " (Is. 65:17). Is that a physical or spiritual change?