Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Jihad Against Police & Marriage

This is the show from Tuesday May 26th, 2015

Summary:

* RE-publican Cory Gardner Better Duck: If he meets Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney. Because Doug has threatened to spit in Cory’s face for his effort to make sure Doug’s daughters can buy birth control pills over the counter.

* Crimes of Omission: There has been a generation of children broken by divorce who hate their parents, and therefore hate authority. And now they are being manipulated by wicked men, in a carefully contrived Jihad against the authority of the local police. A commissar has been installed in Cleveland, and it appears now that the local police in city after city are now beginning to leave those who claim they can’t trust the police to their own devices…

* The Abominable Becomes “Good”:
The aforementioned generation; the young people, broken by divorce, who hate their parents and hate authority; ultimately end up hating God. And now there are enough of them to be organized by evil men to vote God out. It’s happened in Ireland & soon it will happen in Italy, and it’s coming to a town near you sooner than you might think.

* From the “There Still are Normal People” File: And there is hope for your family and mine! Despite the efforts of liberals and Planned Parenthood, and because of the Faithfulness and Mercy of Jesus Christ; Leo and Ruth Zanger have welcomed their 100th grandchild into the world!

* So What’s the Solution? We hate to be the bearers of bad news. But for those who refuse to listen to the Living God there is no solution. There is only violence, diease, death and hell-fire damnation. But as for me and my house; we will serve the Lord.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
* The Abominable Becomes “Good”: The aforementioned generation; the young people, broken by divorce, who hate their parents and hate authority; ultimately end up hating God. And now there are enough of them to be organized by evil men to vote God out. It’s happened in Ireland & soon it will happen in Italy, and it’s coming to a town near you sooner than you might think.
I hate it when copy and paste does that.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The Jihad Against Police & Marriage

This is the show from Tuesday May 26th, 2015

Summary:

* RE-publican Cory Gardner Better Duck: If he meets Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney. Because Doug has threatened to spit in Cory’s face for his effort to make sure Doug’s daughters can buy birth control pills over the counter.

* So What’s the Solution? We hate to be the bearers of bad news. But for those who refuse to listen to the Living God there is no solution. There is only violence, diease, death and hell-fire damnation. But as for me and my house; we will serve the Lord.

Well I for one expect that McB does not have the stones to do that. Should he, I expect he would need to sell his house from jail to pay his legal fees and Gardner's civil judgment.

Those who continue listen to your alleged Living God still have to suffer violence, disease and death without any evidence of a lovely afterlife for their belief. Your expectations would seem irrational.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
* Crimes of Omission: There has been a generation of children broken by divorce who hate their parents, and therefore hate authority. And now they are being manipulated by wicked men, in a carefully contrived Jihad against the authority of the local police. A commissar has been installed in Cleveland, and it appears now that the local police in city after city are now beginning to leave those who claim they can’t trust the police to their own devices…

* The Abominable Becomes “Good”:
The aforementioned generation; the young people, broken by divorce, who hate their parents and hate authority; ultimately end up hating God. And now there are enough of them to be organized by evil men to vote God out. It’s happened in Ireland & soon it will happen in Italy, and it’s coming to a town near you sooner than you might think.

I decided to send Rush an email to his public address pointing out that America will in fact fall to islam because God demands justice. Not that islam is just, but to bring about his wrath. All authority comes from God first.

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

It is only islam that uses the tactic of convert or face the sword. Those idiot "pentecotals" are wrong. It isn't Gorbachev. I don't know what their fascination is with, to this day even. This is not the jihad to which he was referring. But abominations are becoming "good" and yeah, millennials.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I decided to send Rush an email to his public address pointing out that America will in fact fall to islam because God demands justice. Not that islam is just, but to bring about his wrath. All authority comes from God first.

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

It is only islam that uses the tactic of convert or face the sword. Those idiot "pentecotals" are wrong. It isn't Gorbachev. I don't know what their fascination is with, to this day even. This is not the jihad to which he was referring. But abominations are becoming "good" and yeah, millennials.

:up:

Revelation 6:9-10 KJV -

Revelation 13:8 KJV -

Revelation 13:9 KJV - Revelation 13:10 KJV -

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV -

Revelation 20:5 KJV -

Revelation 20:6 KJV -

Revelation 20:12 KJV -

Rush Limbaugh ? - :sam: Nick M

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It is only islam that uses the tactic of convert or face the sword.

Historically untrue (Jews, Central and South Americans, etc.). But what does that matter when you get to use really cool scary Bible verses.

And you get to sound like a tough guy, without any real risk of personal injury

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well I for one expect that McB does not have the stones to do that. Should he, I expect he would need to sell his house from jail to pay his legal fees and Gardner's civil judgment.

Those who continue listen to your alleged Living God still have to suffer violence, disease and death without any evidence of a lovely afterlife for their belief. Your expectations would seem irrational.
Why are you so depressed? Who hurt you?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Why are you so depressed? Who hurt you?

depressed? Not moi. Just pointing out that threats to spit in someone's face usually disappear when the opportunity arises in real life. McBurney is a tough guy on the radio.

And spitting in someone's face is just such a Christian thing to do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
depressed? Not moi. Just pointing out that threats to spit in someone's face usually disappear when the opportunity arises in real life. McBurney is a tough guy on the radio.

And spitting in someone's face is just such a Christian thing to do.

awwwww ! did 'ems not like that ? That's what you focused on ? I don't know the show or the personalities, but they probably spice things up a little for folks like you that don't care about the issues, facts and details. you know, the folks that still watch WWF and play video games all day, and say me in french.

Revelation scriptures always sound scary or cool to unbelievers. to members of the BOC they are beautiful. read it sometime like maybe God wants to save you too ? nah, just laugh about it, suits you ok -

btw, i've spit in many faces, it always works ! -:cry: :baby:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
btw, i've spit in many faces, it always works ! -:cry: :baby:

Really, done jail time? You have never actually spit in anyone's face. But easy to make that claim when all this is not face to face.

I thought by the way that your god wanted to save everyone, unless of course your god is a Calvinist god, then he has already decided who gets his favor and who not. Which raises all sorts of interesting issues. The big one being, if the Bible is god-inspired, why are there so many different interpretations of your god's personality and desires? Could he not make himself clearly understood? If not, then he is not much of a god. He cannot make his thoughts known to his creation. Would seem something he would want to do.

I have a dog, I trained him. He may on occasion decide to disobey me, (free will??? he'd rather sniff something in the bushes for a little longer than come in) but he knows what I want him to do nonetheless. The Christian god seems to have been unable to make sure his creation knows what to do because his instructions are confusing, even after 1000s of years.

Sorry, got carried away, and I apologize for the French in the earlier post.

PureX

The term "jihad' means 'holy war'. Who is waging a holy war against marriage and the police?

Granite

Hall of Fame
The term "jihad' means 'holy war'. Who is waging a holy war against marriage and the police?

I guess pointing out that absolutely nobody is outside the insane, demented, twisted, utterly unhinged fantasy world of some fringers, nutters, and kooks would be kind of predictable.:noid:

bybee

Unless you are a Muslim the term has no significance.
Other words, like, war, racist, preferential treatment, and so on, seem to be more relevant?
War is unholy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Unless you are a Muslim the term has no significance.
Other words, like, war, racist, preferential treatment, and so on, seem to be more relevant?
War is unholy.

None of this is actually happening. At all.