The January 6 Committee findings

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol is starting to drop information on what they've found out, and the results are nothing short of explosive. Better start paying attention!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol is starting to drop information on what they've found out, and the results are nothing short of explosive. Better start paying attention!
The Russia collusion hoax was supposed to be explosive, too.

Skeeter

Banned
I paid attention enough to the Russia collusion hoax. They said we'd find out soon enough on that too.

As much as I hate Trump, he didn't do anything wrong in this case.
If he helped coordinate with the Proud Boys to enter the capitol would that mean anything to you?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If he helped coordinate with the Proud Boys to enter the capitol would that mean anything to you?
The proud boys as Trump's army to take over the government? That doesn't pass the smell test. Especially with gov't like FBI and Capitol police also trying to get people into the capital, the insurrection story has no foundation. Thus, to say Trump is responsible for an insurrection doesn't make sense. But if you've got evidence I'm willing to look at it.

Skeeter

Banned
Let us know when it's here.

In the mean time, could you answer the question? If just one person was *invited* into the capital, does that diminish the claim of "worst insurrection in US history" at all?
If one capitol policeman invited a few early arrivals at the capitol building having had poor momentary judgment that does not become blanket permission for the rest of the crowd to push through barriers, ignore commands from the police, break windows and threaten hanging of public officials. It does not dilute things by one scintilla.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you know that those who did the inviting weren't part of the insurrection?
I'd say because no capital security personnel, FBI, CIA, our other government contractors/workers were arrested. Especially since they did the inviting openly.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If one capitol policeman invited a few early arrivals at the capitol building having had poor momentary judgment that does not become blanket permission for the rest of the crowd to push through barriers, ignore commands fro the police, break windows and threaten hanging of public officials. It does not dilute things by one scintilla.
🤣😅😆😂😅😆😄🤣😂

Yeah, that's it!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'd say because no capital security personnel, FBI, CIA, our other government contractors/workers were arrested. Especially since they did the inviting openly.
Most did not, and they were brutally assaulted by the mob. There is no way you can "diminish" that. It's on video. We saw it with our own eyes.