BANNED
Banned
that is not what saved means
-and-
that is what I say

I said
Then you should change what you think.

Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is not what saved means
-and-
that is what I say

I said
One is only saved so that they can work out their salvation.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
-and-
that is a waste of a very important word
-
that is what I say

I said
It is a very important word. But salvation is much more important. Saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
It is a very important word. But salvation is much more important. Saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.

Phil 2:12
(NKJ)

Could you explain with verses?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Could you explain with verses?

I said
God has saved a lot of people, but if they don't believe in His Word He destroy's them If one attains to salvation He doesn't destroy them. They go to heaven.

Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't see how
-and-
that is what I said

I said
One saved so that they can work out their salvation. If one is working on their salvation they will be saved. But if they stop they will loose their saved status.

John 5:34-35
34 "Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved.
35 "He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light.
(NKJ)

Matt 18:23-35
23 "Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
24 "And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.
25 "But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.
26 "The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, 'Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
27 "Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
30 "And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.
31 "So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.
32 "Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
33 'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?'
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To all the intellectual idiots in here. There are two ways of explaining something. With the verses which is spiritual. Or human wisdom which is everything else. If you explain it with the verses you have the support of the Holy Spirit. If you cant do it with the verses your explanation is influenced by the devil or your guardian angel.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How many interpretations of the Bible are there? 1 spiritual interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I said
Hello there. Remember this there is only one guaranteed teacher the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

balut55

For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

This is how we are kept from temptation in that hour. Not raptured.

balut55

I said
If their alive and seeking God they are saved. But if they become lukewarm like the Pharisees they become hypocrites.

Better to be a live dog than a dead lion. Is that why snoop went back to dog from lion?. Lol