ECT The image that provokes the Lord to anger

I.S.I.T.

Deuteronomy 4:25 “When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the Lord thy God, to provoke him to anger:

Psalm 78:58 “For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.
Ezekiel 8:3 “And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

Ezekiel 8:12 “Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.”

The imagery of man’s evil imagenation provokes the Lord to anger.

Genesis 6:5 “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”Genesis 8:21…..for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth;”

Deuteronomy 29:19 “And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:” Deuteronomy 31:21….. for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware.”

1 Chronicles 28:9 “And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.”

These things the Lord does hate….Proverbs 6:18 “An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,”

Jeremiah 7:24 “But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward. Jeremiah 9:14 But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Jeremiah 11:8 Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do: but they did them not.”

Jeremiah 13:10 “This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.”
Jeremiah 16:12 “And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:”

Jeremiah 18:12 “And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.”
Jeremiah 23:17 “They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.”

Luke 1:51 “He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.”
Romans 1:21 “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.”

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Worship not the image of the first beast which is made in the image of man’s own evil imagination. Ask the Lord to give you a new heart and mind made in the image of His blessed Son Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:29 “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

I.S.I.T.

Meditate on this, ponder on this if you will. All the words and works of man originate from within his heart (mind) and all the constructs of man first begin in the imagery of his mind. Whether those works be false idols made of wood, stone, or metal, those images are first manifest in the hearts of men. Even the words a man speaks comes from the heart, so in this we can see how even false doctrines, false religions, and every false belief of man are also the constructs of mans own evil imagination.

Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

These thoughts and imaginations are directed by, and even depend upon which spirit is at work in mans heart, be it for evil or for good. Our body is like a Temple for God's Spirit to dwell, and our heart is like the seat of authority that dictates our thoughts, words, and actions. If God is seated in your heart, your thoughts, words, and actions shall be directed by Him bearing witness to our conscience.

I.S.I.T.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

1 Timothy 1:5
Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

2 Timothy 2:22
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Hebrews 10:22
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ISIT, do you just Google key words like "imagination" and 'pure heart" and 'graven images" and then post all the scriptures that pop up? Interesting.