ECT The Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your mixed up pile of Scripture cut-outs only represent darkness which has NOTHING to do with God, other than being plagiarism of His Word. Again: there is NO 'hidden' language of The Holy Spirit. :duh:

I said
After our last little go around I was wondering when God was going to blind you. Now I know.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your mixed up pile of Scripture cut-outs only represent darkness which has NOTHING to do with God, other than being plagiarism of His Word. Again: there is NO 'hidden' language of The Holy Spirit. :duh:

I said
You have been blinded by carnal knowledge and reasoning. Don't you know you were suppose to purge that in the beginning to feed on the Word. Carnality is the darkness. The verses are the light.

Heb 5:12-13
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

You are without understanding. Your imagination has brought you into a pit of darkness which is bringing you deeper into the mire every day.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are without understanding. Your imagination has brought you into a pit of darkness which is bringing you deeper into the mire every day.

I said
Your an idiot. These revelations define the Holy Spirit specifically. And the language He uses.

Everything you have is from your imagination and intellect. I have the weapons(verses) that are not carnal. Everything you have is carnal.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Well its obvious that we do have different understandings. Mine comes from the guidance of the Holy Spirit quoting verses. Your comes from your imagination.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Kindyx

The Holy Spirit interests me, while it is part of the trinity it's the one we know the least about. The Holy Spirit really only shows up once in Jesus's baptism in the form of a dove.. So what's the point of the Holy Spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit interests me, while it is part of the trinity it's the one we know the least about. The Holy Spirit really only shows up once in Jesus's baptism in the form of a dove.. So what's the point of the Holy Spirit?

I said
The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.
Read the revelation on this thread. He will teach you from inside yourself. If you will read the new testament the Holy Spirit will teach you with the new testament.
First you should get rid of the idea of the trinity. Trinity isn't even in the bible no where. The only thing that comes close to a three in one trinity is here.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Man is spirit, who has a personality and lives in a flesh body... God is very similar.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is an oxymoron. Jesus is the one who brought us all them scriptures. Jesus is the one who sent Paul with the message. You don't believe Jesus.

that is your opinion.

It is not you show judge who know Jesus or not. I am serving Jesus with all my heart, soul, strength and mind.

Any one quote the scripture, even satan does it.

Paul is not above Jesus. You seem to be putting him above Jesus.

Jesus taught us everything we need to know to serve God and Jesus. You don't seem to believe that Jesus did perfect job teaching us.

blessings.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is your opinion.

It is not you show judge who know Jesus or not. I am serving Jesus with all my heart, soul, strength and mind.

Any one quote the scripture, even satan does it.

Paul is not above Jesus. You seem to be putting him above Jesus.

Jesus taught us everything we need to know to serve God and Jesus. You don't seem to believe that Jesus did perfect job teaching us.

blessings.

I said
Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And the apostles defined His parables.

Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)

Anyway Jesus is the one who sent the apostles with the milk understanding.

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

It takes the Holy Spirit to go into the meat understanding.
Anyway lets not for get. They all work for God. It is Gods purpose to do it this away. And they all have Gods Word. Or God wouldn't have allowed them in the bible.
Jesus and the apostles are bringing us the new covenant. Jesus died for the whole new testament. Not just part of it.

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

j4jesus09

HOLY SPIRIT
FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Rev 2:29 (MILK & MEAT)
29 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
2 Tim 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Phil 1:9-11
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
2 Cor 9:10
10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Matt 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
Col 1:5-6
5 because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
6 which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;
Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MILK)
1 Cor 12:4-11
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

1 Cor 13:8-13
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)
VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MEAT)
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 14:17
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
1 Cor 14:10-12
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:17-18
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

xxxThe milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and in that time you should know that the Holy Spirit is in you. There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit and you will receive one or more of them gifts as evidence that the Holy Spirit is in you. Then when you are sure, the Holy Spirit will take you into the meat of the Word one verse at a time. You should know what love is by this time. The milk took you to love and the Holy Spirit. Now the Holy Spirit will lead you with that love as the first step in the meat. And the Holy Spirit will lead you inside yourself with that love, to crucify the flesh(feelings & emotions)(unclean spirits). And this should last for atleast 11 years.

Heb 5:13-14
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Rev 1:1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
(NKJ)

GO TO HIDDEN LANGUAGE

If God has placed the holy spirit in a person that is the only way to interpret the scriptures correctly. That's for sure.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If God has placed the holy spirit in a person that is the only way to interpret the scriptures correctly. That's for sure.

I said
You have a good heart.

1 Tim 1:5
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.