The Holy Spirit Convicts Us

Cross Reference

I said
No I don't ever feel convicted. I have crucified my emotions and feelings. But I do get convicted by the Holy Spirit almost daily. And I repent almost daily. The devil is always there giving his opinion. I get a lot of the same thoughts from the devil that you do. The difference is the Holy Spirit reveals it to me with a verse. So I don't let it out of my mouth.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Great! You must feel like you are on your way __ unless you believe you have already arrived. What do you think?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Great! You must feel like you are on your way __ unless you believe you have already arrived. What do you think?

I said
You keep saying "feel", no I don't. I believe this or that I do not feel this or that. I have crucified my flesh.

Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

If you cannot 'feel' anything, then you must be either a robot or a disembodied spirit typing to us from the spirit-world. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot 'feel' anything, then you must be either a robot or a disembodied spirit typing to us from the spirit-world. :duh:

I said
lol You have the comprehension of a grapefruit. You see another difference between us. You make decisions according to your emotions. Not the Spirit. I make decisions according to the Spirit. Not the flesh. Your in the milk understanding. I am in the meat understanding.

Cross Reference

I said
You keep saying "feel", no I don't. I believe this or that I do not feel this or that. I have crucified my flesh.

Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

Yeah, I know. You probably never have to releave yourself either. <You have no clue, novice>

Aimiel

You have the comprehension of a grapefruit.
Actually, my I.Q. is 173. That of a grapefruit is several points above yours.
You see another difference between us.
I have yet to find a similarity, other than being bipedal.
You make decisions according to your emotions.
Liar.
I make decisions according to the Spirit.
Yes, but it is a familiar spirit and not from above. :duh:
(You're) in the milk understanding. I am in the meat understanding.
There is no such thing as 'milk' or 'meat' understanding of God's Word, other than in your silly little head.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is obvious is that none of you seem to have any idea of who the Holy Spirit is. Or how He teaches.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

The Holy Spirit not ONLY teaches us by reminding us of Scripture, but He is also capable of speaking what He hears from God for us TODAY. He will also give us PROPHECY. All three of those Truths are right here in Scripture.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He is said to be capable of guiding us into ALL Truth. Whether you realize it or not, ALL Truth is not in The Holy Scriptures. God still retains mystery, which He reveals at His Will.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

truthjourney

I said
You keep saying "feel", no I don't. I believe this or that I do not feel this or that. I have crucified my flesh....
lol You have the comprehension of a grapefruit. You see another difference between us. You make decisions according to your emotions. Not the Spirit. I make decisions according to the Spirit. Not the flesh. Your in the milk understanding. I am in the meat understanding.
How can you "lol" without expressing or manifesting emotion?
laugh-to express or manifest emotion, esp mirth or amusement

emotion-any of the feelings of joy, sorrow, fear, hate, love, etc.

feeling-an emotion or emotional perception or attitude:
a feeling of joy; a feeling of sorrow.
capacity for emotion, especially compassion:
to have great feeling for the sufferings of others

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky cannot feel anything, because he is a demon.

I said
lolol Now you think I'm a demon?????
Is that your own opinion?

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. A proven fact each of your dark revelations exposes.

I said
With all this false witness that you have been doing against me. It appears them revelations have convicted you, and you cant handle it.
Think about it, the only ones in the bible that tried as hard as you do to stop someone was the Jews. When they harassed Jesus. And the Pharisees when they tried to trip Jesus up in His Words. Your trying the same thing with me. All these unfounded, and unproven false accusation you have been making . Is bitter envy.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Aimiel

With all this false witness that you have been doing against me. It appears them revelations have convicted you, and you cant handle it.
Appearances can deceive you. You need to pray for discernment.
Think about it, the only ones in the bible that tried as hard as you do to stop someone was the Jews. When they harassed Jesus. And the Pharisees when they tried to trip Jesus up in His Words. Your trying the same thing with me. All these unfounded, and unproven false accusation you have been making . Is bitter envy.
I haven't made any false accusations against you. You're a demon. You work against Jesus. I'm FOR Him. You defile His Word with your out-of-context nonsense. His Word is not out-of-context. Your brain is.

Cross Reference

What is obvious is that none of you seem to have any idea of who the Holy Spirit is. Or how He teaches.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

Are you a Pentecostal, Squeaks?

Cross Reference

The Holy Spirit not ONLY teaches us by reminding us of Scripture, but He is also capable of speaking what He hears from God for us TODAY. He will also give us PROPHECY. All three of those Truths are right here in Scripture.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He is said to be capable of guiding us into ALL Truth. Whether you realize it or not, ALL Truth is not in The Holy Scriptures. God still retains mystery, which He reveals at His Will.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Not, He is CAPABLE which connotes "if it be God's will" but, He WILL do it. Lesson to be learned is manifold with one being patience in faithfulness and the proving of it in the circumstances/temptations in the spending of our lives. "Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus" should always be our opening prayer of the day.

Aimiel

Amen! My opening prayer is for all in authority, that all men might live in peace and worship God as they see fit. I also pray that God's Will might be done each day, not mine; then ask God to create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen! My opening prayer is for all in authority, that all men might live in peace and worship God as they see fit. I also pray that God's Will might be done each day, not mine; then ask God to create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.

I said
Your a hypocrite. You pray that all men should be able to worship God as they see fit. And your trying to stop me with harassment, insults, bearing false witness against me. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. You are a hypocrite.

Aimiel

You don't allow those who differ with you to hold their Truth, you try to tear it down with your lies. Your dad did his job well in you. :devil: