The Hidden Mystery

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Hidden Mystery
Eph 3:2-6
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
Rom 16:25-26
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
Col 2:1-3
1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Col 1:24-28
24 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church,
25 of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
Mark 4:11-12
11 And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12 "so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them.' "
1 Cor 2:7-15
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
Eph 1:7-10
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth-- in Him.
Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)
xxx The hidden mystery that has been kept secret sense the world began. Is the Holy Spirit guiding us with every thought by a verse.The Holy Spirit has always been the only guarantee in the whole bible. But to find the Holy Spirit one must purge their mind, crucify their emotions.
When they have done that they follow every verse the Holy Spirit gives them. Its a new way of communicating. You will be able to communicate with other born again Christians and the carnally minded won't understand what your talking about.Its a new language, a new tongue.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:10
10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(NKJ)

beameup

The "mystery" is that Gentiles would be fellow-heirs with Jews.

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ, Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: - Ephesians 3:4-6

marhig

The Hidden Mystery
Eph 3:2-6
2if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
3how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
5which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
6that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
Rom 16:25-26
25Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
Col 2:1-3
1For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Col 1:24-28
24I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church,
25of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,
26the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
27To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
Mark 4:11-12
11And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12"so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them.' "
1 Cor 2:7-15
7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
Eph 1:7-10
7In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
8which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
10that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth-- in Him.
Rom 11:25
25For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)
xxx The hidden mystery that has been kept secret sense the world began. Is the Holy Spirit guiding us with every thought by a verse.The Holy Spirit has always been the only guarantee in the whole bible. But to find the Holy Spirit one must purge their mind, crucify their emotions.
When they have done that they follow every verse the Holy Spirit gives them. Its a new way of communicating. You will be able to communicate with other born again Christians and the carnally minded won't understand what your talking about.Its a new language, a new tongue.

Yes, it's firstly receiving the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ, and then it's receiving wisdom and understanding through the spirit, receiving revelation, knowing the deeper things of God and speaking in a new tongue, speaking in the things of the spirit, like when Jesus explained the parable of the sower he said it's given into them to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, the Bible is full of deeper meanings and Jesus said those who have ears to hear, hear. But it doesn't stop with the scriptures, God through the spirit speaks directly to our heart, and gives us understanding and we see the things of God in everything around us and in all things that he has created and it's amazing, it's a blessing from God to hear, see and understand and to know that this life is temporal and the there is another lift to come where though Christ we build our treasures in heaven and not this world, and to know that the things of the flesh and this world are nothing, but those of God are not of this world and they don't live by the flesh, it has no power over them and they are overcoming through the blood of Christ, by living it out in a new and living way through Christ Jesus, through faith by the grace of God.

And the mystery also includes the gentiles brought in, the Jews believe that they are God's chosen people, but a Jew isn't one outwardly but one inwardly, circumcised of the heart and putting away the lusts of the flesh to do the will of God and worshipping God in spirit and in truth, these are the true Jews and these are the true Israel, anointed with the holy spirit and Christ is in their hearts.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it's firstly receiving the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ, and then it's receiving wisdom and understanding through the spirit, receiving revelation, knowing the deeper things of God and speaking in a new tongue, speaking in the things of the spirit, like when Jesus explained the parable of the sower he said it's given into them to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, the Bible is full of deeper meanings and Jesus said those who have ears to hear, hear. But it doesn't stop with the scriptures, God through the spirit speaks directly to our heart, and gives us understanding and we see the things of God in everything around us and in all things that he has created and it's amazing, it's a blessing from God to hear, see and understand and to know that this life is temporal and the there is another lift to come where though Christ we build our treasures in heaven and not this world, and to know that the things of the flesh and this world are nothing, but those of God are not of this world and they don't live by the flesh, it has no power over them and they are overcoming through the blood of Christ, by living it out in a new and living way through Christ Jesus, through faith by the grace of God.

And the mystery also includes the gentiles brought in, the Jews believe that they are God's chosen people, but a Jew isn't one outwardly but one inwardly, circumcised of the heart and putting away the lusts of the flesh to do the will of God and worshipping God in spirit and in truth, these are the true Jews and these are the true Israel, anointed with the holy spirit and Christ is in their hearts.

I said
That's right.