The Gospel Verses the Law and Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
nope...the 4 rules given to gentiles to merely hear Moses read to them every Sabbath were already in the OT...you think only Jews were given the Law? All of Israel was and amongst them were gentiles who also believed...ONE LAW...for native and foreigner alike...

It was jewish lies and deception that kept His house from being a house of prayer for all nations...IS WHY He was sent to save WHOSOEVER believe in Him...

the only wrath it works is the Lawgiver’s towards those who break His law...ok and those who wish to live lawless they are easily given to wrath...

right His Wrath is wroth by sin which is transgression of His Law...the Law reveals SIN is why His Wrath...

Would be like me stealing your car and then reminding you that you're only upset because you have a law to dont steal

Or me killing your loved ones and then reminding you its your own fault you are upset...just accept there is no law against killing...

No law is no sin...thus no need of Savior...

Now you are implying that you don't sin so that you are not under his wrath.

I have never said that unbelievers are not under the law. They are under the law and will be judged by the law.

Paul said that the law was our schoolmaster that brought us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (law) Galatians 3:24, 25.

clefty

Now you are implying that you don't sin so that you are not under his wrath.

I have never said that unbelievers are not under the law. They are under the law and will be judged by the law.

Paul said that the law was our schoolmaster that brought us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (law) Galatians 3:24, 25.

Abolishing the Law is EXACTLY not putting unbelievers under the Law...it is abolished...GONE

In that scenerio I am not implying I am not sinning I AM NOT as there is NO MORE LAW

Ok Robert you go on and on about that schoolmaster bit...

When you graduated from H.S. (Assuming) did you now add your bills without the aid of your schoolmaster?

Or was the Law of Math abolished because you graduated H.S...and no longer under a schoolmaster?

In Him you still keep the Law as it is in your heart and mind and you have a Spirit assisting your keeping it...

You think the His Holy Spirit is leading you to counter the Law? Or abandon it?

john w

Hall of Fame

Why do you want to be condemned by the law?

Translated: If a law exists, you are condemned by it automatically.

This is the demonic, perverted "logic," of this quack.

And, once again, he denies that his "Jesus" died for our sins-on record.

Pate, to God:Why do you want "Jesus" to die for our sin debt-just abolish/destroy/eliminate/do away with/make void the law, so that we cannot bed condemned by the law, since there is no law, to define the sin/transgression????? That is the solution!!!! No need to send "Jesus" to die for sins-get rid of this not holy, not good, not spiritual, law!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it void, so that there is no sin, for which this "Jesus" need die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wicked perverter of. rejector of, the gospel of Christ, rejecting that Christ died for our sins-ON RECORD.,

john w

Hall of Fame
You have the same sour spirit as John W. It does nothing for your witness for Christ and his Gospel.

I agree with you 100%. But John W. and clefty do not agree with you, yet you side with them. Maybe you are trying to be popular with them.

=his demonic spam/copy'npaste, that he sends to everyone, that disagrees with his made up "Pate-ianity," doctrine of demons.

And you lied, again, demon, as JR does not agree with your satanic assertion that the law of God is void, destroyed, and JR and I agree completely on this issue.

You vile, wicked, habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now you are implying that you don't sin so that you are not under his wrath

Pate demonic, quack "logic:": You sin, I sin, but there is no law, to define sin, you see, uh, urr...as it was destroyed, uh, urr.....

I have never said that unbelievers are not under the law.

Pate demonic, quack "logic:" Unbelievers are under the law, although the law no longer exists, being destroyed/made void.

=dementia

[/QUOTE]
They are under the law and will be judged by the law.[/QUOTE]

Pate demonic, quack "logic:": They will be judged by a law, that does not exist, has been destroyed, made void, gone....

Paul said that the law was our schoolmaster that brought us to Christ,

Pate: The law was destroyed/eliminated/made void at the cross, bit it was "un-destroyed/un-eliminated/un-made void," many times later, you see, uh, urr, as I corrupt/redefine the meaning of words, as I have that "freedom, you see, uh, urr........

This is a dementia stricken fool, quack, that needs another straight jacket, and needs a POA assigned to him.

beloved57

pate

Our sins and the sins of the whole world have been atoned for. We can now stand before God's Holy Court as perfect and complete "In Christ"

And yet you to teach multitudes for whom Christ died will die in their sins condemned under Gods wrath !

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate demonic, quack "logic:": You sin, I sin, but there is no law, to define sin, you see, uh, urr...as it was destroyed, uh, urr.....

Pate demonic, quack "logic:" Unbelievers are under the law, although the law no longer exists, being destroyed/made void.

=dementia
They are under the law and will be judged by the law.[/QUOTE]

Pate demonic, quack "logic:": They will be judged by a law, that does not exist, has been destroyed, made void, gone....

Pate: The law was destroyed/eliminated/made void at the cross, bit it was "un-destroyed/un-eliminated/un-made void," many times later, you see, uh, urr, as I corrupt/redefine the meaning of words, as I have that "freedom, you see, uh, urr........

This is a dementia stricken fool, quack, that needs another straight jacket, and needs a POA assigned to him.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with dementia. You are possessed by a demonic spirit. It is very obvious. Do you spit a lot?

john w

Hall of Fame
They are under the law and will be judged by the law.

=spam.

Pate: If the law exists, you are under it, and will be judged by it.

Pate: Eliminate, destroy the laws of the US, foreign countries, so that no one can be judged, condemned, by breaking a law, that does not exist.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, and are not destroyed, Americans are judged, condemned, under their jurisdiction.

Pate: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins; He died to destroy, make void the law, so that no one can be accused for violating any law, since it does not exist; thus, Christ died for nothing.

Pate demonic, quack "logic:": People will be judged by a law, that does not exist, has been destroyed, made void, gone....

Pate: Destroy, eliminate, the laws against murder, rape, theft,............ as that is contrary to everyone, these are bad, so that no one can be charged, judged, condemned, by a law, that does not exist.

This is a dementia stricken fool, quack, that needs another straight jacket, and needs a POA assigned to him.

I don't have a problem with dementia. You are possessed by a demonic spirit. It is very obvious. Do you spit a lot?

Yes, you do/Spam, which you say to everyone, that challenges your doctrine of demons, and from the devil, your father.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate: Eliminate, destroy the laws of the US, foreign countries, so that no one can be judged, condemned, by breaking a law, that does not exist.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, and are not destroyed, Americans are judged, condemned, under their jurisdiction.

Pate: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins; He died to destroy, make void the law, so that no one can be accused for violating any law, since it does not exist; thus, Christ died for nothing.

Pate demonic, quack "logic:": People will be judged by a law, that does not exist, has been destroyed, made void, gone....

Pate: Destroy, eliminate, the laws against murder, rape, theft,............ as that is contrary to everyone, these are bad, so that no one can be charged, judged, condemned, by a laws against murder........., since there is no law against murder,......as it has been destroyed, eliminated, made void.

Robert Pate

Banned

Pate: Destroy, eliminate, the laws against murder, rape, theft,............ as that is contrary to everyone, these are bad, so that no one can be charged, judged, condemned, by a laws against murder........., since there is no law against murder,......as it has been destroyed, eliminated, made void.

All of that hot air and 0 scripture. All this demon has the power to do is berate Christians.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of that hot air and 0 scripture. All this demon has the power to do is berate Christians.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate: If a law exists, you are condemned by it automatically.

This is the demonic, perverted "logic," of this quack.

And, once again, he denies that his "Jesus" died for our sins-on record.

Pate, to God:Why do you want "Jesus" to die for our sin debt-just abolish/destroy/eliminate/do away with/make void the law, so that we cannot bed condemned by the law, since there is no law, to define the sin/transgression????? That is the solution!!!! No need to send "Jesus" to die for sins-get rid of this not holy, not good, not spiritual, law!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it void, so that there is no sin, for which this "Jesus" need die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

You wicked perverter of. rejector of, the gospel of Christ, rejecting that Christ died for our sins-ON RECORD.,

john w

Hall of Fame

=spam, as he lies again, as I have posted 10 times the amount of scripture this habitual liar has, and in satanic deceit, he, on record, deletes 2/3 of scripture, deletes scripture that I/others, have posted, changes words in the book, and adds words to the book, and tells God to get lost, by deleting all verses that prohibit adding to/deleting from/changing, under the devilish reason, lie, of "freedom."

You wicked demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.