THE GOSPEL OF THE CIRCUMCISION IS FOR ISRAEL

God's Truth

Because that's what scripture CLEARLY says. Your GTFT is your problem.

David's throne was a throne over Israel---which God was King over.

1 Samuel 8:6 But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." And Samuel prayed to the LORD. 7 The LORD said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them. 8"Like all the deeds which they have done since the day that I brought them up from Egypt even to this day-- in that they have forsaken Me and served other gods-- so they are doing to you also.

Right Divider

Body part
David's throne was a throne over Israel---which God was King over.
And the Lord Jesus Christ is the king that will sit on that throne when He returns.... just like He said that He would.

Mat 19:28 KJV And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat 25:31-33 KJV When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Drop your ridiculous fairy tale and believe the truth.

P.S. "In the regeneration" is the same time as the "times of refreshing".

God's Truth

And the Lord Jesus Christ is the king that will sit on that throne when He returns.... just like He said that He would.

Drop your ridiculous fairy tale and believe the truth.

P.S. "In the regeneration" is the same time as the "times of refreshing".

Who is going to be living on the earth with him?

God's Truth

You know nothing.

You don't even know who the Son of God is. You think that He's His own Father. You are spiritually lost.

You live in a GT fantasy world where the scripture is mere putty in you hands.

You prove you don't have the truth and refuse to accept the truth when you resort to insults. Insults are no defense for the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
You prove you don't have the truth and refuse to accept the truth when you resort to insults. Insults are no defense for the truth.

You call telling the truth about you an insult. It's just the truth.

You come here with your outrageously false fairy tale and get oh so offended when that is pointed out to you.

You claim that Jesus was a schizophrenic talking to Himself when He was actually talking to His Father.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Here we have Jesus discussing the FACT that HE and HIS FATHER were TOGETHER before creation.

But, due to your delusion, cannot see it (like tons of other FACTS that you ignore or fight against).

God's Truth

You call telling the truth about you an insult. It's just the truth.

You would rather talk about me than prove your beliefs with scriptures and talk about what your beliefs say life is going to be like when Jesus is here.

You come here with your outrageously false fairy tale and get oh so offended when that is pointed out to you.

I know you are freaked out by my beliefs because it exposes your false teachings.

Just listen to yourself the way you talk about my beliefs, really now think, compared to other people's beliefs here you think that about mine. lol

You help make this site dead with no discussion about doctrines.

You claim that Jesus was a schizophrenic talking to Himself when He was actually talking to His Father.
The Bible says people blaspheme when they say things they don't understand.

Here we have Jesus discussing the FACT that HE and HIS FATHER were TOGETHER before creation.

But, due to your delusion, cannot see it (like tons of other FACTS that you ignore or fight against).

There are three and the three have always been together.

Right Divider

Body part
You would rather talk about me than prove your beliefs with scriptures and talk about what your beliefs say life is going to be like when Jesus is here.
I've shown you your errors many times and you hate it.

I know you are freaked out by my beliefs because it exposes your false teachings.
Your beliefs are grotesquely wrong.

Just listen to yourself the way you talk about my beliefs, really now think, compared to other people's beliefs here you think that about mine. lol
:dizzy:

You help make this site dead with no discussion about doctrines.
Another of your billions of lies.

The Bible says people blaspheme when they say things they don't understand.
You don't even know what blaspheme means, per your usual ignorance.

There are three and the three have always been together.
Three persons; one God.

Not three "figures" per your bizarre beliefs.