The Gospel of Gods Grace is hated !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

The Gospel of the Grace of God and the Gospel of Christ are one and the same Gospel. Why then therefore is it hated ? Because the Gospel of Gods Grace emphasizes that there is a discrimination factor in the Salvation Christ provided for. Grace has to do with Gods Eternal Election of Grace Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Its specifically for a remnant of men, a remnant that God reserves for Himself Romans 11:4

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

The word reserved here is similar in meaning to the word remnant. Its the word kataleipó:

I leave behind, desert, abandon, forsake; I leave remaining, reserve.

The word remnant in Rom 11:5 is the word leimma and means:

a remnant, remainder.

Grace in Election means Gods Sovereign discriminate choice of some in Jesus Christ to be redeemed, saved according as He chose them for Himself in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4 !

This Gospel of Gods Grace is hated by men !

beloved57

Grace given some in Christ Jesus before time began !

Included in the Gospel of Gods Grace is the Blessed fact/truth that Grace was given to them which are called in time by the Gospel, it was given to them in Christ Jesus their Mediator before the world began 2 Tim 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions ofthe gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

The Gospel of the Grace of God and the Gospel of Christ are one and the same Gospel. Why then therefore is it hated ? Because the Gospel of Gods Grace emphasizes that there is a discrimination factor in the Salvation Christ provided for. Grace has to do with Gods Eternal Election of Grace Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Its specifically for a remnant of men, a remnant that God reserves for Himself Romans 11:4

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

The word reserved here is similar in meaning to the word remnant. Its the word kataleipó:

I leave behind, desert, abandon, forsake; I leave remaining, reserve.

The word remnant in Rom 11:5 is the word leimma and means:

a remnant, remainder.

Grace in Election means Gods Sovereign discriminate choice of some in Jesus Christ to be redeemed, saved according as He chose them for Himself in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4 !

This Gospel of Gods Grace is hated by men !

'The Gospel of Gods Grace' is what the Apostle Paul preached. That Gospel is offered to all who hear the Gospel and place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Calvinism is an affront to that Gospel. If anyone HATES that particular (and only) Gospel, it is those who have rejected it by their own 'free will.'

Nanja

Grace given some in Christ Jesus before time began !

Included in the Gospel of Gods Grace is the Blessed fact/truth that Grace was given to them which are called in time by the Gospel, it was given to them in Christ Jesus their Mediator before the world began 2 Tim 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions ofthe gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Amen to parts 1 and 2 !

The Gospel of God's Grace according to the Power of God points to Eternity, before time existed, when God according to His Purpose and Grace in Christ Jesus Eph. 3:11 had already Saved Himself a remnant of all People who would ever be born, according to the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 and which He already Saved / Justified before the world began 2 Tim. 1:8-9.

Now this Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24 is hated by those who are lost in false religion, simply because of it's discriminatory nature; Salvation for a Specific and Definite People: All of the Children of Promise whether jew or gentile Rom. 9:8; The Seed of Christ which He gave His Life for Gal. 3:16; 29; His Sheep John 10:11, 15; His Church Eph. 5:25; His People Mat. 1:21.

beloved57

A scriptural or biblical proclamation of the Gospel of Gods Grace, which man naturally hates, will set forth Gods Elective Saving Purpose, known as the Election of Grace Rom 11:5-6

The saving purpose of election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

This saving purpose of Grace in election isnt premised upon God foreseeing any actions of the ones so chosen, for that would nullify grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.