ECT The goodness of the Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Explain how you see the Law to be good, or describe the goodness of the (God's) Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For example:

Romans 7:13 NASB - Therefore did that which is good become a cause of death for me? May it never be! Rather it was sin, in order that it might be shown to be sin by effecting my death through that which is good, so that through the commandment sin would become utterly sinful.

Romans 7:16 NASB - But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good.

1 Timothy 1:8 NASB - But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully,

OCTOBER23

Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD;

and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms 119:97 MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Psalms 119:113 SAMECH. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
Psalms 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. {nothing*…*: Heb. they shall have no stumblingblock }
Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD;

and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms 119:97 MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Psalms 119:113 SAMECH. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
Psalms 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. {nothing*…*: Heb. they shall have no stumblingblock }
Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Shalom.

This is good.

Shalom.

Jacob