ECT The Future Redemption of What Dispensationalism Considers To Be Israel

DAN P

“Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder…Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not?” Isaiah 29:14, 16.

Isaiah 29: 14, 16 is pointing to Jeremiah 18: "Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
3. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
5. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
6. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel."

Israel was to be remade by Jesus Christ when he appeared the first time in human flesh.

“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you” Habakkuk 1:5

Luke 1: 68-69; "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69. And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;"

Christ already redeemed his people Israel. It turned out, as Paul says in Romans 11: 1-5, that Christ redeemed Israel in redeeming a remnant of Old Covenant Israel.

But false prophets in what dispensationalism calls the church have been teaching that the redemption of Israel, by which they mean Israel defined by the physical bloodline,is to happen sometime in the future.

The redemption of Israel already happened when God turned things upside down as he said he was to do in II Kings 21: 13. God translated or transformed Israel into a Spiritual House (I Peter 2: 5, 9).

“But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming” (Acts 13:45).

"Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
2. And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
3. Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
4. And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.
5. But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
6. And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;" Acts 17: 1-6

Remember that II Kings 21: 13 is a prophecy which says "And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down."

But II Kings 21: 13, Isaiah 29: 16, Jeremiah 18: 1-6,Habakkuk 1:5, Luke 1: 68-69 and Romans 11: 1-5 in this context of adding scripture together to arrive at truth, following Isaiah 28: 10 is not part of dispensationalist doctrine.

Hi and there is ONLY ONE DISPENSATION and Acts 20:24 is connected to Paul and NOT to the 12 apostles not to the verse you have written !!

Learn by CONTEXT !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and there is ONLY ONE DISPENSATION and Acts 20:24 is connected to Paul and NOT to the 12 apostles not to the verse you have written !!

Learn by CONTEXT !!

dan p

Ages previous to Paul had another dispensation: the childtrainer of the law (which Rom 2 says was written on consciences of non-Jews). In this kind of question, all that matters are the two: the previous and the now. No one alive at Paul's time was unaware of the law of Moses, no one was just walking out of the post-deluge world.