The fly that killed the Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo

Knight said:
Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why. :freak:

Serves ya right, ya dirty fly killer!

Repent!

Support PETA!

;)

Get well soon...

Crow

Alcohol works well for such things.

I'm not kidding. After I had surgery on my ankle and didn't walk for over a year, I could barely put any weight on my foot. I went to PT and it only got worse. I took pain pills, and they really didn't help.

One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening. And apparantly that one session was enough to stretch out the ligaments that were causing the pain. From then on, I didn't have nearly as much pain.

Ninjashadow

Crow said:

I'm not kidding. After I had surgery on my ankle and didn't walk for over a year, I could barely put any weight on my foot. I went to PT and it only got worse. I took pain pills, and they really didn't help.

One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening. And apparantly that one session was enough to stretch out the ligaments that were causing the pain. From then on, I didn't have nearly as much pain.

I think Rolling Rock just found a new Spokeswoman.

Mr. Coffee

Knight,
Crow said:

One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening.
You can listen to some Gladys Knight in front of your avatar! :darwinsm:

Redfin

Knight said:
I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why. :freak:

Hmmm... Knight on pills... sudden admin and mod promotions.... hmmmm.... :think:

Get well soon!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once had neck pain that kept getting worse to a point that one day I woke up and I just couldn't move my head. The doctor gave me pain pills (8 years and this is all he can come up with?).

But the chiropracter did his spine cracking thing on my neck and everything got much better fast. Oh, and he also did a dancing/beads/incantaions thing... maybe that's what did it :think:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:

Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

That's interesting. Yesterday I threw my back out by sneezing! What the heck!??? It's not as bad as Knight but it's still very uncomfortable and annoying, and certain movement hurts a lot, like lifting something in front of me. This better not last long. Any suggestions for relief?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
That's interesting. Yesterday I threw my back out by sneezing! What the heck!??? It's not as bad as Knight but it's still very uncomfortable and annoying, and certain movement hurts a lot, like lifting something in front of me.
Or like holding a 225 lb. barbell over your head? No wonder your back hurts!

This better not last long. Any suggestions for relief?
A visit to a chiropractor. A few good crunches and everything will be back where it's supposed to be. :cloud9:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm prepared for you to tell me that you were out of your mind when you decided to "admin" me.

I should have known something was up when you told me the flying donkey instructed you to do it. :noid:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poly said:
I should have known something was up when you told me the flying donkey instructed you to do it. :noid:
What did you call me?? :sozo2:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
What did you call me?? :sozo2:

Ok, now that's got to be one of the funniest posts ever.

:darwinsm:

The tears are rolling!

SOTK

Knight said:

OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

I have a weak lower back and often throw it out. I feel your pain. :(

firechyld

No. Chiropractor's are demon possessed.

My last experience with back injury had me vowing off the chiropractor and all but declaring my undying love for my physiotherapist. I have a rather specific complaint, but throwing your back out is horrible in anyone's book. Hope it sorts itself out soon.

Lovejoy

firechyld said:
My last experience with back injury had me vowing off the chiropractor and all but declaring my undying love for my physiotherapist. I have a rather specific complaint, but throwing your back out is horrible in anyone's book. Hope it sorts itself out soon.
Around here, they are "physical therapists," and that is the field I worked in before my current work.

Status
Not open for further replies.