ECT The eternal Gospel

Right Divider

Body part
He said the resurrection was what David foresaw.
One of MANY things.

That's why in the gospel narratives the kingdom is near, in their midst (very, very close) and in Acts it is underway.
The kingdom was near because the KING was with them. The KING left and has yet to RETURN.

You'd have to be 'educated' out of this not to see it in Acts.
:french:

Educated in fairy tales.

The power conferred in Acts 1 was a king's adminstrative term; it was the unstoppable work of the Holy Spirit kick-starting the mission to the nations, as obviously happened.
If was starting something... something that got interrupted.

D'ism is a psychotic fraud of a system by comparison.
So says Mr. Fiction.

Why did Peter disappear from the "mission" in Acts 15?

Interplanner

One of MANY things.

The kingdom was near because the KING was with them. The KING left and has yet to RETURN.

:french:

Educated in fairy tales.

If was starting something... something that got interrupted.

So says Mr. Fiction.

Why did Peter disappear from the "mission" in Acts 15?

I've never heard of the Peter disappearing theory. He disappears from ACTS because Luke is across the region and they didn't have internet.

One of MANY things.

This is total D'ist nonsense. The passage does not read that way at all. Your 'education' does. The passage says that 'seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection.' The gift of enthronement God promised to Christ was the Spirit to work and empower the mission, which it did. That is why there is a huge YET in v34. It was David's throne, YET David's 'son' was his LORD, Ps 110.

As I have said 100x, D'ism misses the main point of the most forceful and final exchange with Judaism in Mt 22 and //s in the others, because it is a complete explosion of what D'ism is about. D'ism is entirely foreign material that has been sillyputtied onto the text everywhere you go. I have spent my life removing it so that the text is clear and free.

In other words, in D'ism, the exchange of Mt 22:41+ NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. That is how insane it is to go with D'ism. The question would never have been framed that way. Instead of showing the greatest difference, he would have said their monarchy was about to happen. Utter fools (D'ists).

Right Divider

Body part
I've never heard of the Peter disappearing theory.
It's not a theory, you can find it in a Bible.

He disappears from ACTS because Luke is across the region and they didn't have internet.
Why did Luke stop following the 12 and start hanging around with Paul?

One of MANY things.

This is total D'ist nonsense. The passage does not read that way at all. Your 'education' does. The passage says that 'seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection.' The gift of enthronement God promised to Christ was the Spirit to work and empower the mission, which it did. That is why there is a huge YET in v34. It was David's throne, YET David's 'son' was his LORD, Ps 110.
I wasn't referring to the passage, but to the many things that David knew in advance.

There is no YET in verse 34.

As I have said 100x, D'ism misses the main point of the most forceful and final exchange with Judaism in Mt 22 and //s in the others, because it is a complete explosion of what D'ism is about. D'ism is entirely foreign material that has been sillyputtied onto the text everywhere you go. I have spent my life removing it so that the text is clear and free.

In other words, in D'ism, the exchange of Mt 22:41+ NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. That is how insane it is to go with D'ism. The question would never have been framed that way. Instead of showing the greatest difference, he would have said their monarchy was about to happen. Utter fools (D'ists).
You're funny.

Matt 25:31 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

THEN shall HE!

When did the Son of man come with all of His holy angels?

john w

Hall of Fame
He said the resurrection was what David foresaw. That's why in the gospel narratives the kingdom is near, in their midst (very, very close) and in Acts it is underway.

You'd have to be 'educated' out of this not to see it in Acts.

The power conferred in Acts 1 was a king's adminstrative term; it was the unstoppable work of the Holy Spirit kick-starting the mission to the nations, as obviously happened.

D'ism is a psychotic fraud of a system by comparison.
"Fraud," you speculate, magician, sorcerer, as your magic wand eliminates most of the "volume of the book?" Good one, Col. Klink. One more time, to protect the sheep/babes from this fraud, posing as a member of the boc, with his "spiritual" contortions, back flips, cartwheels,that even the Chines women's gymnastic team would envy.

Does the scripture testify that Satan is the god this world? Yes, it does. Does scripture testify that Christ is in exile, i.e., not ruling this world today? Yes, it does(a study of king David as a "type" of the Lord Jesus Christ, a king in "exile" would be profitable). Does most of this world reject the Lord Jesus Christ? Yes, it does. Is he currently reigning as "...KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS..."(Rev. 19:16 KJV), ruling with a rod of iron on earth from Jerusalem? No, He is not, and does not. Is the LORD God still in control? Yes, He most assuredly is. Sovereign control is not equivalent to reigning physically on earth, and in the heavens.

The Lord Jesus Christ is not reigning physically on earth today-we live in a Christ-rejecting world. Satan is the "god of this world" today, and if many cannot see this, and not believe what Paul, their our apostle is telling them, by command from the risen, ascended, glorified, and yes, exiled Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, not on earth, I will let them "be ignorant"(biblically, "ignorant" does not mean "stupid"-"stupid" only applies to those like Stooge Curly interplanner-"ignorant" merely means "lack of knowledge"). But He will. I cannot make them see this, nor Eph. 3:9 KJV. They cannot, and will not, distinguish between the spiritual kingdom of God, and the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth. The believing remnant of the nation Israel were promised a literal, physical reign on earth under the Lord Jesus Christ(He will be reigning physically from Jerusalem) in resurrected bodies, as part of the spiritual/physical benefits of the NC. This has not happened, but will happen, in spite of others' disbelief. The body of Christ has no land promise on this earth-none. The curse of Genesis will be lifted, and we will experience "…the days of heaven upon the earth…"(Deut. 11:21 KJV), "…the times of refreshing…"(acts 3:19 KJV), including "...the times of restitution of all things…"(Acts 3:21 KJV), and this "all things" includes the restoration of both the earth and the "heavenly places" under the LORD God's control. The Holy Spirit in the book, a book of details, is very particular in His choice of words: "In the beginning God create the heaven and the earth….", not "universe". The LORD God's purpose in the Lord Jesus Christ is to restore dominion/control of both spheres, and has designated the earth for the Jews, and the heavenly places for the body of Christ.

Psa 110:1 KJV does not demonstrate that the Lord Jesus Christ was seated on David's throne at the right hand of the father until all of His enemies are made His footstool. No scripture says that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting on David's throne in heaven right now. He's in heaven all right, but not on David's throne. David's throne is never said to be in heaven-it is on earth.

The Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God, therefore He is currently on God the Father's throne.

The Lord Jesus Christ's throne-on earth:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV=will be on earth

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

NOTICE: "my throne", ie., the Lord Jesus Christ's throne, is differentiated from His Fathers's throne-"his throne." Details.

Again, the Lord Jesus Christ's throne-on earth:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

Vs.

God the Father's throne:

"Which he wrought in Christ, when he(God the Father-my note) raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph. 1:20 KJV

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:." Eph. 1:3 KJV

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus..." Eph. 2:6 KJV

=Members of the Body of Christ will sit with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies upon God the Father's throne, but kingdom members will sit upon the Lord Jesus Christ's throne on earth.

The Lord Jesus Christ is in exile until He returns in wrath and power. He will not be on His own throne until His return to earth to reclaim His earthly Kingdom. And this will be done by force-a kingdom is always set up by force. The reign of a king is never said to be ushered in by a gradual process of world improvement; on the contrary, this reign is introduced suddenly, and with great violence/force-"set up"(see also Mt. 11:12 KJV, Mt. 24:27; Malachi. 3:1 KJV; Isaiah. 11:4 KJV, Isaiah 19:1 KJV; John 6:15 KJV):

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44 KJV

"In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land." Jeremiah 33:15 KJV

vs. the body of Christ, the church in this dispensation, is said to be gradually "built up":

"For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth hereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." 1 Cor. 3:9-11 KJV

"Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving." Colossians 2:7 KJV

"And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit." Ephesians 2:20-22 KJV

The Lord Jesus will literally set His feet back on the Mount of Olives, as the angel in Acts 1 indicates. And thus Deut. 11:21 will be fulfilled:

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them,as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21 KJV

If these words are not to be viewed as literal, then I suggest we all "pack it in, go home, class dismissed-we can learn nothing from each other, and we can teaching each other nothing."

Oh, yes...interplanner:Figurative....The days of literalism are over...

Most refuse to distinguish from the Body of Christ's calling/reign to be in heavenly places, with spiritual blessings, not physical, and not on earth, vs. the believing remnant of the nation Israel's calling/reign being on earth, with their promised physical blessings. Members of the boc-"...we are translated into His kingdom." Yes, we are considered spiritually delivered into his heavenly places now, not Israel's earthly kingdom, merely awaiting the redemption of our bodies to reign in the heavenlies. We are not Israel, and have no reign on earth, and none of Israel's land is ours:

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21

David's throne is never said to be in heaven. Acts 2:29-32 KJV is stating, that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ was the assurance, the promise, that, from David's loins, THE KING, the Lord Jesus Christ, would "sit on his throne", "his throne" being David's throne! This throne is on the earth, where the Lord Jesus Christ will reign over all the earth, with Israel as the head nation.Again, David's throne was on earth. It was never said to be in heaven.

Zechiariah 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

interplanner; figurative...metaphor...it shall not "come to pass"..........

Zechariah 8:23 KJV

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

There will be a literal, earthly, kingdom of heaven on earth, with the Lord Jesus Christ reigning on earth, with His HQ in Jerusalem, despite any denials. The body of Christ's position of reign in the heavenlies is nowhere to be found outside of Paul's epistles, and was unheard of in Jewish thought in the OT. The body of Christ has no part in this earthly kingdom,and we have no land.

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ, as God the Father will glorify His only begotten Son, for what He went through, for us, the most beautiful person to ever have walked this graveyard having had his beard ripped off, spit on, whipped, mocked as a king, and crucified, as He installs Him His King.....All to one "end game"-The glory of God.

This will happen, and there is NADA you "spiritual" contortionists, thieves/robbers of the promises of the book can do about, despite your protests and tantrums.

Interplanner

Sonny boy, the physical kingdom of heaven is not now on the earth.

The belief that there still is a monarchy to be in Judea is a fraud. It is not in the NT. It is what empowered Judaism's radicals in the 1st century. It is 'truth cast to the ground.' it is not in heb 12:22+. That's HEBREWS!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

Never said that, as you've been smoking pot, in Mexico, Poncho, as you cannot read-that was my point, Mr. Blender Peepers, i.e.,the physical kingdom of heaven is not now on the earth-will be in the future. Do not confuse your reading comprehension skills,old man, with what I wrote. But then again, that is your MO on TOL, old man-misquoting others, and you've been called on it, over and over, and it's the reason you've been banned, from numerous sites, for your deceit.

john w

Hall of Fame
The belief that there still is a monarchy to be in Judea is a fraud. It is not in the NT. It is what empowered Judaism's radicals in the 1st century. It is 'truth cast to the ground.' it is not in heb 12:22+. That's HEBREWS!!!

My brilliant exposition, vs. the above muttering, slop, of assert/pound the table/declare "victory," return to "It is all figurative/not expounding or quoting the book" echo chamber.

Contrasts.

Weighty, Curly Joe.

Jerry Shugart

Never said that,

So you deny that you spoke of the "the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth"?:

They cannot, and will not, distinguish between the spiritual kingdom of God, and the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth.

One minute you say it is on earth and the next you say that it isn't on earth.

I hope they treat you well in your padded cell, sonny boy!

john w

Hall of Fame
So you deny that you spoke of the "the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth"?:

You're on pot, old man. My exposition focused on those who deny that there will be a literal, physical, kingdom on earth, in the future, that the Lord Jesus Christ is not reigning now, on earth-but He will be in the future.

I never denied it, old man, you piece of trash-stop the misquoting-now. I asserted others say it won't happen, like interplanner, but it will, in the future.

One minute you say it is on earth and the next you say that it isn't on earth.

I hope they treat you well in your padded cell, sonny boy!

No, you false accuser, I never asserted "it is on earth and the next you say that it isn't on earth"-my "They cannot, and will not, distinguish between the spiritual kingdom of God, and the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth" is directed to those scoffers,that assert "no literal physical k of heaven on earth...it already says we are translated into his kingdom" verse as their "proof," you idiot.

You have been warned, again. Stop misquoting me, you drugged up troll.

Jerry Shugart

Old man Jer. denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

When sonny boy makes a blunder he tries to turn the attention away from his blunder by perverting the teaching of those who do not agree with him. Of course I believe that the Lord Jesus is God and I have started more than one thread to confirm that fact.

john w

Hall of Fame
When sonny boy makes a blunder he tries to turn the attention away from his blunder by perverting the teaching of those who do not agree with him. Of course I believe that the Lord Jesus is God and I have started more than one thread to confirm that fact.

No, you, on record, old man, sower of discord amongst the brethren, who has been banned from numerous forums, including christianforums.com, for misquoting others, asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ was a man in heaven, before incarnation, and is not God-he is changing his story:

The Lord Jesus was a man in heaven before he came to earth and thus he is not God.

Why do you deny it, satanic accuser?
Old man Jer. also says that children are identical to the Saviour in "sinlessness:"

Little children have the same sinlessness as the Saviour, and are identical to him, much like the blessed virgin Mary, the mother of God.

Jerry Shugart

No, you, on record, old man, sower of discord amongst the brethren, who has been banned from numerous forums, including christianforums.com, for misquoting others, asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ was a man in heaven, before incarnation, and is not God-he is changing his story:

Sir Robert Anderson explains it much better that I can but his words can only be understood by spiritual Christians so it will be way over your head sonny boy:

"The revelation of the Son of Man will lead the spiritual Christian, who has learned to note the hidden harmony of Scripture, to recall the language of the creation story: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." "The type," as the biologist would phrase it, is not the creature of Eden, but He after whose likeness the creature was fashioned. And this suggests the solution of a "mystery." We are but men, and while angels behold the face of God, no man hath seen Him or can see Him. We are "flesh and blood," and "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God." And yet as men we are to dwell in heavenly glory; and that wonderful promise shall be fulfilled to us-" They shall see His face...How is this seeming paradox to be explained? "Flesh and blood" are not essential to humanity. True it is that, as "the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same. He assumed "a natural body." "For there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." The one pertains to "the first man," who is "of the earth earthy, the other to "the second Man," who is "of heaven." For the Lord from heaven is "Very Man," and it is as Man that He is now upon the throne. But the body is not the man: it is but the tent, the outward dress, as it were, which covers Him. And He is "the same yesterday, and to-day, and for ever " the same who once trod the roads of Galilee and the streets of Jerusalem. He is enthroned as Man, but no longer now in "flesh and blood." For ere He "passed through the heavens" He changed His dress" (Sir Robert Anderson, The Lord From Heaven, p.31-32).​

I conclude, quite brilliantly, in extreme humility, that pre-fall, Adam and Eve had spiritual bodies of flesh and bone, "energized" by the Spirit of God, that did not require the life sustaining properties of blood, as we have now

So when Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil their hearts starting beating and supplying the body with blood?

Did any other changes happen to their bodies when they ate of the forbidden tree?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sir Robert Anderson explains it much better that I can but his words can only be understood by spiritual Christians so it will be way over your head sonny boy:

"The revelation of the Son of Man will lead the spiritual Christian, who has learned to note the hidden harmony of Scripture, to recall the language of the creation story: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." "The type," as the biologist would phrase it, is not the creature of Eden, but He after whose likeness the creature was fashioned. And this suggests the solution of a "mystery." We are but men, and while angels behold the face of God, no man hath seen Him or can see Him. We are "flesh and blood," and "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God." And yet as men we are to dwell in heavenly glory; and that wonderful promise shall be fulfilled to us-" They shall see His face...How is this seeming paradox to be explained? "Flesh and blood" are not essential to humanity. True it is that, as "the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same. He assumed "a natural body." "For there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." The one pertains to "the first man," who is "of the earth earthy, the other to "the second Man," who is "of heaven." For the Lord from heaven is "Very Man," and it is as Man that He is now upon the throne. But the body is not the man: it is but the tent, the outward dress, as it were, which covers Him. And He is "the same yesterday, and to-day, and for ever " the same who once trod the roads of Galilee and the streets of Jerusalem. He is enthroned as Man, but no longer now in "flesh and blood." For ere He "passed through the heavens" He changed His dress" (Sir Robert Anderson, The Lord From Heaven, p.31-32).​

So when Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil their hearts starting beating and supplying the body with blood?

Did any other changes happen to their bodies when they ate of the forbidden tree?

Why should we listen to you, Mr. Blender, when you deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God?
The Lord Jesus was a man in heaven before he came to earth and thus he is not God.

Why do you deny what sir Paul says here?:

Titus 2:13 KJV
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Why do you deny what Paul says here?:

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Old man Jer. also says that children are identical to the Saviour in "sinlessness:"

Little children have the same sinlessness as the Saviour, and are identical to him, much like the blessed virgin Mary, the mother of God.

john w

Hall of Fame

When old man Jer. satanically accuses others, and makes a satanic error, asserting that Jesus Christ is not God, he denies it, even though he states that Jesus Christ is not a man, and that He is not God, and little children are identical to him.

Why do you deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and deny that he is the only only sinless person ever to walk the earth, besides Mary, who you also assert, was sinless, on earth?

john w

Hall of Fame

When Jerry is getting picked apart, he misquotes other TOL members, other Christian forum members, thus asserting that others are making blunders, which is why he has been banned, from numerous Christian forums, including www.christianforums.com.

Go ahead and deny that you have not been banned from numerous Christian forums, including www.christianforums.com, Acts 2 Blender, pot smoker in Meckeecoh. Go ahead, old man, Ironside/Anderson man worshiper.

john w

Hall of Fame

You, a "spiritual Christian," you muse? Funny, you sower of discord amongst the brethren, as you misquote almost every member, on all the duplicate worthles threads you start, as you are a minor leaguer, not in my league, the majors, Mr. Acts 2 Blender, who sips on milk, choking on the meat, unable to bear it.