ECT The Eternal Covenant

Danoh

Hi and how do Acts 28er get into the Body of Christ TODAY ??

DAN P

Obviously, they would hold to Ephesians 2 on that, just as SOME (very few) Madists do.

Both groups erroneously hold that people like, say, the Galatians, were in a different calling :chuckle:

DAN P

Obviously, they would hold to Ephesians 2 on that, just as SOME (very few) Madists do.

Both groups erroneously hold that people like, say, the Galatians, were in a different calling :chuckle:

Hi and since I believe that Galatians is one of the first letters that Paul wrote , that will give them many problems , like Gal 3:28 !!

If he is the same person from that forum we aere both in , notice that he could not explain HOW HE WAS SAVED ?

I just love having him here !!
It is also OBVIOUS that he will NEVER say how Paul was saved , also !!

dan p

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

And there we have it folks! This poor fellow does not realize what the problem was at Colossae. At Colossae, the term Paul used for how the believers were treated by the Judaizers was 'de-qualified' or 'dis-qualified.' They were inferior indeed. "All" they had was Christ, the losers.

I haven't heard this said as disgustingly in a long time. The whole temperament and mentality of the NT has been missed. Ac28 has set all the divisions back up all over again.

And then there is important question about the title of Hebrews. Is it actually the new Israel/Hebrews he's talking to? It would seem so. 95% OF WHAT MATTERS TO THE 'GENTILE' BELIEVER IS TRUE IN THE LETTER!

Why weren't the Hebrews resting?

DAN P

Interplanner;4826824 And then there is important question about the title of Hebrews. Is it actually the new Israel/Hebrews he's talking to? It would seem so. 95% OF WHAT MATTERS TO THE 'GENTILE' BELIEVER IS TRUE IN THE LETTER![/QUOTE said:
Hi and here we see a GAP !!

The letter , HEWBREWS was written by Paul as 2 Peter 3:15 says that he wrote to them !!

They will disccuss this during the Great Tribulation , just as we debate it today !!

They will then accept it during the Tribulation , so I see a NEAR VIEW and a FAR VIEW !!

dan p

Last edited: