The End Is Come!!

Letsargue

To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

(((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

Paul – 070412

lovemeorhateme

To answer so many unasked questions, I’ll do it this way. ---- Fools never allow themselves to expose themselves in their foolish ignorance, having need of answers; - so I’ll answer them anyhow. You can remain foolish and ignorant if you choose and deny this (( Answer ))!!!

(((( The End )))) ----(( “An End is Come, the End is come” ))----- of the very “( Thing )” that God said He would ( End ), if you SEE the whole Truth, and not just bits and pieces of a bunch of endings!! TRY > 1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV – “When that which is (( perfect is come )), then that which is (( in part shall be “done away” )). ---//-- Jesus, the Unfulfilled Word, without His Final Coming is not Perfected, until He comes perfecting Himself, and ( The Word of God )!! – When Jesus, - the Word of God came / “Came” in fulfillment, He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

Don’t accept that, - I don’t ((( Care )))!!!

Paul – 070412

((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?

:devil:

Letsargue

((( My Post ))) ---- Why do "you" keep writing posts with ((( symbols ))) all over them (your posts)? --- Can't "you" try and write ((( normally ))) ?

:devil:

Why do you care???
I don't care if you don't approve!!!
It's none of your business, all you want to do is bash me!! ((((( So ))))) Bash away!!!

What a total Fool for bashing, and disrupting someone else's Threads!!!???

Paul -- 070412

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Those (((:)dizzy:)))) make me think of some experiences I had in the 70's.

OMEGA

Go get them Letsargue.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

lovemeorhateme

Go get them Letsargue.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet,

and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Good to see you joining in the fun Omega. You and Letsargue do make a great pair!

:kookoo:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

Close... but not quite yet.

Letsargue

The gospel will be preached to all nations and all people, and then the end will come.

Close... but not quite yet.

((((( Colossians 1:23 KJV - ))))) -- You missed it by two thousands years!!! -- It's all over. - The End came when it (( Was preached to all like God said ))!!

Paul -- 070512

Letsargue

Evidence that 2000 years ago, the gospel had been preached in ALL the world to all nations.

If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 070612

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If God says it, - that’s the “evidence” for whatever the question is!!! - God said through Paul that, “The Gospel (( “Had” been preached )) unto (every creature under Heaven ). – Therefore, the “evidence” (((( Shows )))) that the Gospel “WAS” preached to ((( every ))) ( creature under Heaven ), and (( that includes the Birds and Beasts ))!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Prove otherwise by the “( Evidence )”!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 070612

verses please

Letsargue

verses please

Ezekiel 39:17-18 KJV -&- Isaiah 43:19-20 KJV –

How many times does God have to tell some of you good(?) ~christians~ this??? – He’ll tell you every time you read through the Scriptures!! – Maybe you don’t care to hear what God has to say, you all just play your little games of ~love~ & ~kisses~ --- (( Blaspheming the Truth ))!!! – I just posted it the other day, and (( You )) come wanting something that has already been (( Given ))?????

((( Read the Book, you can read it as well as I can, - if you care )))!!!!!!

Paul – 070712

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

--------------------------------

Your references tell of a way in the Wilderness .

What have your references have to do with the opening statement ?

I think that you are a little bit Extreme in your Reactions and

need to Calm Down and Reason with us .

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,

He not only perfected Himself by ((( Anointing Himself with Truth ))), -- the fulfilled Word of God, He (((( Ended )))) the imperfect, “Unfulfilled” Word of God. – ( Now ) all things are Perfect, being Perfected by the “Final Coming” of Jesus, the “Total Brightness” and understandable Word of God!!

--------------------------------

Your references tell of a way in the Wilderness .

What have your references have to do with the opening statement ?

I think that you are a little bit Extreme in your Reactions and

need to Calm Down and Reason with us .

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Said That??

I thought the Holy Ghost ( speaks through ) the Christian!! - What did ( You say )??

Paul -- 070712

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 39:17-18 KJV -&- Isaiah 43:19-20 KJV –

How many times does God have to tell some of you good(?) ~christians~ this??? – He’ll tell you every time you read through the Scriptures!! – Maybe you don’t care to hear what God has to say, you all just play your little games of ~love~ & ~kisses~ --- (( Blaspheming the Truth ))!!! – I just posted it the other day, and (( You )) come wanting something that has already been (( Given ))?????

((( Read the Book, you can read it as well as I can, - if you care )))!!!!!!

Paul – 070712

Those verses do not say that the gospel has already been preached the entire world over. They arent even from the NT

Letsargue

Those verses do not say that the gospel has already been preached the entire world over. They arent even from the NT

I wish you ( know-it-alls ) would at least read the Book so you'd know a little something about God!!!

((( Colossians 1:23 KJV ))) – “If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of (((( the Gospel )))), which ye have heard, (( and )) which (( was preached to every creature which is under heaven )); whereof (( I Paul am made a minister ))”. ----- (( Now )) ((( Deny ))) ((( It )))!!!!

Paul – 070712