The Devil's Child:

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

I'm talking about you people not knowing what the Book of Life is and what it means to have your name written in it. You've just heard stuff about it and that's enough for the fools who don't really care what things of God truly are. - You guys don't know the diffrence between Parables, and the things that are not Parables.
Do you truly think God has a huge book that has all the saved in it. That would be some big book. All the nations of the earth shall be blessed, from the beginning of time. HUH? Lots of names. --- That's not what it is truly, but none of you CARE to know. You just spew your vomit for your knowledge.

Paul -- 062810

The non elect, which are the children of the devil, never had their names written in the book of life, so they will worship the beast.

rev 13:

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Only those God Loved had their names written in the book of life.

Letsargue

The non elect, which are the children of the devil, never had their names written in the book of life, so they will worship the beast.

rev 13:

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Only those God Loved had their names written in the book of life.

Of couse that's right according to that "Parable", but a Parable is not for the righteous to learn anything of the Kingdom, but the Lost to STAY LOST. - The Christian receives most all his knowledge from the Spirit, not from the Letter of the Word, like you just did. The knowledge of the Kingdom is a world apart from the way you so called Christians teach it. ---- Matthew 13:10-11 KJV - & - 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV -

Paul -- 062810

Last edited:

Revjmm

I said what I was talking about, but I guess you're too blind to see what I said. Why don't you try reading sometimes, or maybe you just can't believe anything God says.

Paul -- 062810

Oh I thinlk we all believe on what GOD says. But you haven't SAID anything yet. At least anything from your heart.

I think your passion is admirable. But your lack of personal growth and personal experience and how all these scriptures have given you the gift of a closer walk with god is absolutely absent from everything you write here.

Btw... what do you need a sword for anyway? If your "belief" is rooted in a KNOWING of God and his teaching, then a sword seems a little paranoid. No matter how ridiculous the concept of the Elect-one, god incarnate, jesus christ may be to me, one fact remains... he walked this planet. And NEVER carried a sword.

In fact some of the most notable prophets and religious charaters in human history since mankind wrote on cave walls, weren't known for their vigilance and strength with a sword. Any dummy can swing a sword, pull a trigger, etc... that's not the defining charactaristic of a strong person.

Standing on your feet. Truly standing your ground in the face of the apocolypse or a simple social riot and saying " I will not give in to what I believe oin my heart is WRONG" even if it means you may get killed, THAT is strength.

How many christians can YOU name that would light themselves on fire like the bhuddist monk that did so in defiance of the chinese governments attempt to occupy and dismatle the tibetan temples? How many christians do youosessions know that will starve themselves to make a point that you can take a mans possesions but never lock up his heart or take control of his soul?

So what's the sword for? Onward christian soldier!

Whatever.

I am a fighter by nature. But I acknowledge that. I don't make apologies for it. And I will stand my ground empty handed if I must. And die on my feet before I will live on my knees.

I got reprimanded 3 times in the Army because I would not say the pledge of allegance. I told 3 drill sergeants on 3 occaisions that I will never pledge my allegance to a flag. My allegance is to my country. And I will NEVER say "one nation under god" aloud. But what I will do and have done is pledge my life to a country that allows me the freedom to say that and not get imprisoned or killed for it. That is the true freedom we all enjoy. And we all are fortunate in this country to have that freedom.

But I don't need a sword to say that. Or a gun to intimidate someone else to feel the same way. Believe what you want. Act how you want. But be an a-hole at your own risk. Maybe if you need a weapon to "CARVE your ideals into another person" or " defend yourself against the troops of the devil" maybe you've pissed off the wrong people.

Can't see a sword doing much good against an entity as powerful as an angel- fallen or otherwise anyway.

Letsargue

Oh I thinlk we all believe on what GOD says. But you haven't SAID anything yet. At least anything from your heart.

I think your passion is admirable. But your lack of personal growth and personal experience and how all these scriptures have given you the gift of a closer walk with god is absolutely absent from everything you write here.

Btw... what do you need a sword for anyway? If your "belief" is rooted in a KNOWING of God and his teaching, then a sword seems a little paranoid. No matter how ridiculous the concept of the Elect-one, god incarnate, jesus christ may be to me, one fact remains... he walked this planet. And NEVER carried a sword.

In fact some of the most notable prophets and religious charaters in human history since mankind wrote on cave walls, weren't known for their vigilance and strength with a sword. Any dummy can swing a sword, pull a trigger, etc... that's not the defining charactaristic of a strong person.

Standing on your feet. Truly standing your ground in the face of the apocolypse or a simple social riot and saying " I will not give in to what I believe oin my heart is WRONG" even if it means you may get killed, THAT is strength.

How many christians can YOU name that would light themselves on fire like the bhuddist monk that did so in defiance of the chinese governments attempt to occupy and dismatle the tibetan temples? How many christians do youosessions know that will starve themselves to make a point that you can take a mans possesions but never lock up his heart or take control of his soul?

So what's the sword for? Onward christian soldier!

Whatever.

I am a fighter by nature. But I acknowledge that. I don't make apologies for it. And I will stand my ground empty handed if I must. And die on my feet before I will live on my knees.

I got reprimanded 3 times in the Army because I would not say the pledge of allegance. I told 3 drill sergeants on 3 occaisions that I will never pledge my allegance to a flag. My allegance is to my country. And I will NEVER say "one nation under god" aloud. But what I will do and have done is pledge my life to a country that allows me the freedom to say that and not get imprisoned or killed for it. That is the true freedom we all enjoy. And we all are fortunate in this country to have that freedom.

But I don't need a sword to say that. Or a gun to intimidate someone else to feel the same way. Believe what you want. Act how you want. But be an a-hole at your own risk. Maybe if you need a weapon to "CARVE your ideals into another person" or " defend yourself against the troops of the devil" maybe you've pissed off the wrong people.

Can't see a sword doing much good against an entity as powerful as an angel- fallen or otherwise anyway.

AAH!

Proof by the Scriptures!

Paul -- 070110

beloved57

letsar:

I said what I was talking about,

And you don't know what you are talking about. I bet you just close your eyes and start talking about the first thing on your mind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.