The Devil's Child:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Who is the Devil’s Child? – Can it be possible that God has it right? – You can’t believe it, but God is right! -- John 8:44-45 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not”. ----- The “LUST” of the Devil is WHAT? ---- What is the “LUST” of the Devil? --- Some of you are SOOO blind. – Well, you’re in darkness, that’s why, but you say you see, -- John 9:41 KJV – “If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth”. ----- Again, - what is the “LUST” of the Devil? --- IT’S the misuse of the Word of God! – LYING is the misuse of the Word of GOD, always. ---- Evolution is the misuse of the Word of God. -- It’s a LIE, therefore, it’s the misuse of the Word of God. – Aliens from outer space, Big Foot, Haunted houses, expanding Universe, the gravitational pull of the moon causes the tide, and Gravity, are all lies, and the misuse of the Word of God. -- AND who believes and teaches all that nonsense and garbage. -- YOU ALL DO!
Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”. ----- What does this mean – 1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV – “For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified”. --- In other words, I know nothing but the TRUTH, - the WORD OF GOD, the Whole Word as it is, - nothing that is not the Word of God.

You people think you know everything. You Democrats and you Republicans are both right according to all of you. - All you thousands of different Churches, believing everything that is not written in the Word of God, or spoken by Jesus Christ or God; - you’re all right according to all of you divided and of different minds, so called “Christians”.

If you cannot win an argument of God and Christ or the Scriptures, all of you either run and hide, or call the speaker NAMES, because you cannot use the Word of God rightly. YOU ARE LIARS, those of you who are the children of the Devil. The Devil is your father, and the father of what you teach in any subject.

Paul – 060510

Last edited:

Letsargue

All the non elect are the devils children.

One must be a "Christian" to be as you say, the elect. - Just because you say, you are a Christian means nothing. - Christ will call you a Christian in the Scriptures; if you are a Christian. You can then show me your name written in the Book of Life, if you are a Christian. Show me!.

Paul -- 060510

Revjmm

I'm a liar. But God is an absentee parent. If he has a problem with my behavior maybe he should speak up. If he wants to inspire divine faith with no proof of reward he shouldn't have given me free will.

Only the pope has the right to take away free will in gods name. God don't seem to mind that either...

Hmm.

some other dude

One must be a "Christian" to be as you say, the elect. - Just because you say, you are a Christian means nothing. - Christ will call you a Christian in the Scriptures; if you are a Christian. You can then show me your name written in the Book of Life, if you are a Christian. Show me!.

Paul -- 060510

Show us yours.

Letsargue

I'm a liar. But God is an absentee parent. If he has a problem with my behavior maybe he should speak up. If he wants to inspire divine faith with no proof of reward he shouldn't have given me free will.

Only the pope has the right to take away free will in gods name. God don't seem to mind that either...

Hmm.

God doesn't mind letting the fools be fools. - He'll haugh you all the way to your prize. - Proverbs 1:26-27 KJV -

Paul -- 062710

OMEGA

What is with the GOD WARRIOR ATTITUDE ?:singer::bang:

Where is your Humble , Meek Christian Attitude ?:noway:

The MEEK shall inherit the ....:angel:

If you Condemn others then . . . . .:cheers::toad::toad:

Letsargue

What is with the GOD WARRIOR ATTITUDE ?:singer::bang:

Where is your Humble , Meek Christian Attitude ?:noway:

The MEEK shall inherit the ....:angel:

If you Condemn others then . . . . .:cheers::toad::toad:

Do you not KNOW what THE "HUMBLE", and THE "MEEK" are? - It's not someone who runs and hids from a fight, and doesn't know enough to defend his own God with his own sword! ---- Of course you don't!

Paul -- 062810

some other dude

Do you not KNOW what THE "HUMBLE", and THE "MEEK" are? - It's not someone who runs and hids from a fight, and doesn't know enough to defend his own God with his own sword! ---- Of course you don't!

Paul -- 062810

But nobody's attacking your God, are they? You come in here waving your silly sword around like a child playing with an invisible friend.

Letsargue

lets argue:

Not at all, one just needed to have had their name written in the book of life before the world began.

If you had the slightest idea what that was, you'd wouldn't use it that way. It's not what you self willed people think it is. If you don't know what the name of the Lord is, you sure don't know your own name that isn't or couldn't be written in that Book.

Paul -- 062810

Letsargue

I'm dead to sin. Jesus has been my Lord for over fifty years. Your silly sword is a child's plaything.

Why don't you stop running from it then like the coward you seem to be. I'm here to exchange knowledge with you all, and you all do nothing but vomit up your own garbage as a defense.

Paul -- 062810

Letsargue

lets argue:

What are you talking about ?

I'm talking about you people not knowing what the Book of Life is and what it means to have your name written in it. You've just heard stuff about it and that's enough for the fools who don't really care what things of God truly are. - You guys don't know the diffrence between Parables, and the things that are not Parables.
Do you truly think God has a huge book that has all the saved in it. That would be some big book. All the nations of the earth shall be blessed, from the beginning of time. HUH? Lots of names. --- That's not what it is truly, but none of you CARE to know. You just spew your vomit for your knowledge.

Paul -- 062810

Status
Not open for further replies.