The coronavirus scam

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The strategy at the beginning was a good one - flatten the curve, develop herd immunity. It's still a good strategy for those who do not have other risk factors.

Now maybe you, Lusername, are obese. Maybe you are elderly. Maybe you have other complicating health factors that put you at risk. For you the lesser of the two choices, vaccination with booster shots every couple months, might be the best choice.
Was Bob Enyart elderly? I think he was around your age. Did he have "other complicating health factors" that put him at risk? Not that I'm aware of. But he was unvaccinated.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Was Bob Enyart elderly? I think he was around your age. Did he have "other complicating health factors" that put him at risk? Not that I'm aware of. But he was unvaccinated.
Are you obese, elderly, suffering from COPD or asthma?

Then by all means consider getting the vaccine and getting the booster shots every few weeks. Wear a mask. Wear multiple masks. Stay home.

marke

Unvaccinated people are getting sick and dying of covid at much higher rates than vaccinated people.

Still waiting for proof of people dying from the vaccine without you linking to a Chinese Communist Party propaganda website.
Let me try again to help you understand the problem we face in the numbers of deaths that are reported of those having taken the vaccine. The CDC admits there were thousands of deaths that occurred shortly after taking the covid shot. But the CDC claims they have no way of verifying whether those deaths were the result of the vaccine or from some other cause. What does that mean? It means the deaths are occurring but the CDC cannot prove one way or the other whether the cause of death was the vaccine.

Another problem is the inaccurate record-keeping and the inability of those health facilities to verify the accuracy of their reports and analysis. What does that mean? It means the records are shoddy, unverifiable, and unreliable. Is that a good thing? Not if the reports are seriously underreporting the true numbers of those who have died, and the CDC is on record admitting the death count is likely seriously underreported as well.

Just accept the fact that even the CDC is reporting deaths from covid shots, although they go to great lengths to try to steer people away from the conclusion they can not prove - that the shots are causing the deaths.

VAERS is co-managed by the CDC and the FDA, which are credible sources. But, the agencies said these claims are misconstruing data.
“More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021,” the CDC said in a statement. “During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.”
That number is not a death toll.
The CDC goes on to say: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.”
Anyone is able to make a submission to the database. Cases are not fact-checked, making them scientifically unreliable.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Are you obese, elderly, suffering from COPD or asthma?
Weight: 155 lbs. Age: Early 50s. Health: No issues whatsoever. Passed my last physical with flying colors.

Then by all means consider getting the vaccine and getting the booster shots every few weeks. Wear a mask. Wear multiple masks. Stay home.
Is that the advice you would have given to Bob Enyart?

marke

A friend of mine just died from covid. He was in his 50s. What does that tell us about issues of opposition to the vaccine? Nothing. We already know there are those who will accept the vaccine and there are those who will not. Your health does not depend on forcing everyone in the nation to get the covid shot. Just get the shot yourself and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

marke

Weight: 155 lbs. Age: Early 50s. Health: No issues whatsoever. Passed my last physical with flying colors.

Is that the advice you would have given to Bob Enyart?
Bob might have avoided covid if he had taken the vaccine, just like those who have died from AIDS might still be alive if they had not engaged in perverted sex. Leave Bob and his family alone. Americans should honor the wishes of those who choose to risk death according to their own views.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Americans should honor the wishes of those who choose to risk death according to their own views.
The problem is that it's not only your own death that you are risking. You are also risking the lives of those around you. But of course you take no thought for that.

marke

The problem is that it's not only your own death that you are risking. You are also risking the lives of those around you. But of course you take no thought for that.
Make up your mind. Are you depending on eliminating your risk of getting covid by getting the shot yourself, or are you depending on me getting the covid shot to minimize your risk of getting covid?

ok doser

Bob might have avoided covid if he had taken the vaccine, just like those who have died from AIDS might still be alive if they had not engaged in perverted sex. Leave Bob and his family alone. Americans should honor the wishes of those who choose to risk death according to their own views.
LUserName's just doing what he's been told to do. For an interesting perspective on it watch all of this relatively short video:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
1 Peter 2:13 - "Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right."

Romans 13:2 - "Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves."

ok doser

Make up your mind. Are you depending on eliminating your risk of getting covid by getting the shot yourself,
He knows that won't eliminate the risk
or are you depending on me getting the covid shot to minimize your risk of getting covid?
He knows that won't eliminate the risk.

He knows that both of them together won't eliminate the risk.

He's not interested in eliminating the risk.

He's interested in stoking the fires of division and trying to paint the Republicans as the bad guys so the Democrats don't lose so badly next year in the midterms.

but I don't think he's intelligent enough that he understands why he's doing it. He's just parroting what he's been told to think and do.

marke

1 Peter 2:13 - "Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right."

Romans 13:2 - "Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves."
1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him

I am not the type of person who believes when the government orders you to kill babies, Jews, or political enemies that you should obey the government. In America, the Constitution is the law of the land, not unlawful democrat edicts.

marke

It will greatly reduce the risk. You're a fool if you think anything otherwise.
Too many leftists have proved to be wrong about the covid pandemic and assorted measures designed to slow the damage. Government shutdowns of businesses, churches, and the economy are not good measures and democrats are doing a great deal of damage by forcing their wrong ideas of good measures on a nation filled with tens of millions of Americans who know better.

benben

For someone who loves to copy and paste links, you seem inordinately unwilling to do basic research. Bob's father died of a heart attack in his 50's. Bob was 62 and had a stint put in about 8 years ago. That's not something you get done unless you have a serious heart condition. The fact is that he had predisposing health issues that made him high risk for severe covid. You'll say that the vaccine might have saved him. And I'll say that the vaccine likely would've triggered a heart attack.

We live in a fallen world, and progressives can't let go of their delusion that they can fix everything with magical thinking and science. Go read Francis Bacon.