The coronavirus scam

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's a global conspiracy to protect the continuing push for a New World Order that Bush used to publicly crow about...democrats (lovers of the NWO)...

Bush was a Democrat?

I'm not sure how in love Democrats were with Bush's foreign policy. I think they liked Clinton's better.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The virus is an excuse for mail-in voting which will make it very easy for democrats (lovers of the NWO) to cheat on election day.

They must really hate Trump in the Philippines. Conversely, they must really love Trump in the Scandinavian countries:

eider

It's a global conspiracy ...........
World travel cut to a mere nothing by comparison.
Airlines crashing, and thousands of ground and air-staff out of work.
Commerce, Industry, retail and leisure companies laying off so many employees.
Our schools in melt down.
The most severe Worldwide depression looming.

Could you tell me what the conspirators want to achieve?
Please don't mention politics because as you say, this is a global situation, so its not helping any one country.
Over to you.............

to protect the continuing push for a New World Order that Bush used .....
Stop you there............ most countries with bad covid situations don't give a hoot for any continuing US 'pushes'.
Off you go again......... over to you

The virus is an excuse for mail-in voting which will make it very easy for democrats (lovers of the NWO) to cheat on election day.
How?
How will a 'democrat NWO lover' cheat, and how are right-wing extremists so dim that they don't know how to do what the 'democrat NWO lover cheats' are going to do?
Please......... tell us more.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Could you tell me what the conspirators want to achieve?
You've never heard the phrase, "order out of chaos?" Why do you think thousands of criminals are being released? Chaos. Why do you think they are pushing to defund the police? Chaos. What will this continuing economic shut-down cause more and more of? Economic chaos. They need the chaos to achieve their goal.

Open your eyes.

Please don't mention politics because as you say, this is a global situation, so its not helping any one country.
It's called The New World Order.

Stop you there............ most countries with bad covid situations don't give a hoot for any continuing US 'pushes'.

How?
How will a 'democrat NWO lover' cheat, and how are right-wing extremists so dim that they don't know how to do what the 'democrat NWO lover cheats' are going to do?
Please......... tell us more.

The republican party has not been co-opted by extremists. The democrat party has. But you probably think anyone who is 1 percentage point to the right of Bernie Sanders is a right wing extreminst.

eider

You've never heard the phrase, "order out of chaos?" Why do you think thousands of criminals are being released? Chaos. Why do you think they are pushing to defund the police? Chaos. What will this continuing economic shut-down cause more and more of? Economic chaos. They need the chaos to achieve their goal.

Open your eyes.

The republican party has not been co-opted by extremists. The democrat party has. But you probably think anyone who is 1 percentage point to the right of Bernie Sanders is a right wing extreminst.

I asked three straight questions and you ducked all three.

You can't tell me how the world's countries are all conspiring to do anything.

You can't tell me how only one party can cheat on any particular type of voting.

You can't tell me what this NWO actually is.

And you think that co if is all fake.

Amazing.
​​​

Gary K

Banned
I asked three straight questions and you ducked all three.

You can't tell me how the world's countries are all conspiring to do anything.

You can't tell me how only one party can cheat on any particular type of voting.

You can't tell me what this NWO actually is.

And you think that co if is all fake.

Amazing.
​​​

Do you really want to know? Or are you just playing games again?

expos4ever

Classic conspiracy mindset. There are much more prosaic (for red ball caps: prosaic: adjective - commonplace, unromantic) reasons for all these phenomena.

Gary K

Banned
Yeah.
I want answers to those previous questions.
Let's see what you've got......

So, you want to learn, but not test any of your biases or presuppositions, along the way? And that's how a person actually learns?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Economic chaos. They need the chaos to achieve their goal.

This also gives a neat explanation for the otherwise inexplicable phenomena of the United Nations and Time Magazine giving any credence at all much less adulation to a mentally disturbed high school freshman throwing a spastic temper tantrum on the world stage.

Last edited:

eider

So, you want to learn, but not test any of your biases or presuppositions, along the way? And that's how a person actually learns?

You and your waffle.
No answers from you, for sure.

And look at how badly wrong you've been over the coronavirus, eh?
If folks like you had listened to common sense and done what you were told, your country might not be in such difficulties with this dreadful sickness.

All waffle, that's all you've got.

eider

Causes of death in the state of Arizona for the date of July 18, 2020:

The info is appreciated.
We hear that Arizona is the worst region in the World in regard to this sickness.

Mind you, I reckon we in the UK are going to witness some bad eruptions again soon. We didn't have to use masks until now but it becomes law to wear them in closed spaces and shops in 6 day's time. We already have to wear them on any public transport.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And look at how badly wrong you've been over the coronavirus, eh?
If folks like you had listened to common sense and done what you were told, your country might not be in such difficulties with this dreadful sickness.

As long as he's not struggling with it himself, he couldn't care less.

Arthur Brain

Open your eyes.

So, what is this "New World Order" exactly and who and what comprises it?